It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hillary Clinton does not understand

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
So even if she was asking for his advice, would it be so bad? It'd be like having Bill as president again.

If she was taking his advice, I think it would be great. But I don't know if I trust her. To be honest, I've probably bought into a lot of the negative propaganda about her, but I'd rather have her than any of the GOP candidates who are set to run.

No kidding. I feel like she'd do a really great job. But I also think she would get a lot of hate, because she does take some liberal positions on things. And also for being a woman. Which isn't right, but would happen.

Absolutely. It's already happening. Look at this OP! LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
So even if she was asking for his advice, would it be so bad? It'd be like having Bill as president again.

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
If she was taking his advice, I think it would be great.

Bill is not going to be a selling point for her. If she does run he will have to be exiled for the duration. Maybe to Costa Rica or American Samoa.

Unless the handlers and focus groups figure out a way to make Bill into the "Hillary boy" who uploads his own youtube video. But if they go this route I have a hard time seeing Bill dancing around wearing Hillary's name on a T-Shirt as a positive thing.

Hell she doesn't even have a catch phrase. "Yes we can". Even The Rush Limbaugh Show has "Kudos".

edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: a word

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Congratulations!!

At the moment you hold the Crown for the most ridiculous Clinton bashing thread. But don't get too attached to it, there are a plethora of terrified Right Wing posters here that see it as their duty,nay, their Vocation to take it from you.

Truth be told. The GOP has no candidate to run against her. Because she is the GOP candidate.

I'm not sure whom this scares the most, the Left or the Right.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

With a bit of luck Warren may be running for VP though.

Bernie Sanders is talking about throwing his hat in. Don't think he stands a chance of winning, but, with him in the debates it should pull HRC to the Left.

Of course though, once she's in office..........
edit on 31-8-2014 by BritofTexas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BritofTexas

Congratulations!!

At the moment you hold the Crown for the most ridiculous Clinton bashing thread. But don't get too attached to it, there are a plethora of terrified Right Wing posters here that see it as their duty,nay, their Vocation to take it from you.

Truth be told. The GOP has no candidate to run against her. Because she is the GOP candidate.

I'm not sure this comment is based on a reading of the thread I actually wrote.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

Congratulations!!

At the moment you hold the Crown for the mst ridiculous Clinton bashing thread. But don't get too attached to it, there are a plethora of terrified Right Wing posters here that see it as their duty,nay, their Vocation to take it from you.

I'm not sure this comment is based on a reading of the thread I actually wrote.

Then I humbly suggest that you actually read what you write.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Then I humbly suggest that you actually read what you write.

/chuckle

I offer several solutions in the fourth post (third after the opening).

While I applaud the effort to remain rational, this thread is discussing the murky elusive forces of the subconscious and the memory of the planet. We are ready for a true alpha female, a 21st century woman. Someone to define the future, lead us into it. Is Hillary too bogged down in minutia to see this?

If she has already crossed the "bridge to the 21st Century" that her husband built why does she still dress and look like Eva Braun.

Is this really how she is going to lead the kids? By mutilating and misunderstanding their memes.
Timestop: 5:38

Colbert: Which would you rather fight? One horse sized duck, or a hundred duck sized horses.

Hillary: [goes on to describe a peace process between horses and ducks,
completely missing the point of a horse sized duck, and duck sized horses]

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lyxdeslic

Liberal positions? She is a card carrying globalist, just like Obama and Bush, or the previous Clinton and Bushie's for that matter. Liberal is just a word they use to control you because they know it freaks you out. The same cabal tells your neighbors you are a reactionary Christian conservative and it works just the same.

Hillary Clinton and whomever the GOP nominates are puppets. They are part of the same puppet show. They are held up by the same puppeteer.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Liberal positions? She is a card carrying globalist, just like Obama and Bush, or the previous Clinton and Bushie's for that matter. Liberal is just a word they use to control you because they know it freaks you out. The same cabal tells your neighbors you are a reactionary Christian conservative and it works just the same.

Hillary Clinton and whomever the GOP nominates are puppets. They are part of the same puppet show. They are held up by the same puppeteer.

This is the closest accurate portrayal I have seen in this thread of her image in the collective consciousness. The reality of the image she has to overcome. I don't know who her advisers or focus groups are, but they are pretty bad.

She would be better off with these guys.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

If she has already crossed the "bridge to the 21st Century" that her husband built why does she still dress and look like Eva Braun.

If how she LOOKED and DRESSED had anything to do with her political positions... well, I still wouldn't see your point, but she DOESN'T look like Eva Braun. What do physical appearances have to do with her politics, anyway? Did you get this idea from GLP or something?

Is this really how she is going to lead the kids? By mutilating and misunderstanding their memes.

We all know how important it is for our top politicians to understand the memes of kids these days! It's VITAL in running a country. (That's your sarcasm right there). LOL
edit on 9/1/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I dont see your logic in "She is right on a lot of women's issues but just about everything else, she may as well be GOP."

Do elaborate, and as a reminder... There is a Democrap in office, and they controlled pretty much all of 2009 to now.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LeoStarchild

She's every bit the war hawk as any card carrying member of the GOP, maybe even more so. She's fiscally conservative though will likely push to raise taxes but her budget proposals will direct those taxes to the defense budget. Her goals were very clear underneath all the faux outrage and slinging at Obama of whatever BS could be grabbed, she wanted as many leaders in the ME knocked off as possible. She is the reason Qaddafi is dead, not Obama. She wants Assad gone, she has stated that had Obama reacted to Syria in a more timely manner and armed the right militants Syrian Rebels goals to democratize would have been achieved.

Honestly I think she only cares about women's reproductive rights and bombing the crap out of the Middle East.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
What does Hillary actualy understand? I bet that would be a short post!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

This is the closest accurate portrayal I have seen in this thread of her image in the collective consciousness. The reality of the image she has to overcome. I don't know who her advisers or focus groups are, but they are pretty bad.

She would be better off with these guys.

Hey now, don't dog on the Epic Meal Time guys, they have nothing to do with this.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I wasn't even talking about Hillary when it comes to Liberalism, I was talking about E.Warren. And to be honest, the term 'liberal' doesn't scare me, I've been called it before, and I wear the 'title' with honor, because at least the majority of people being called 'liberals' seem to give a crap about the people and world around them.
I will agree with you though, the majority of nominations are just puppets, and the ones that aren't won't be nominated. Simple as that. I like Hillary, and I feel like years ago she may have done a good job. I agree with a few of her views, and she's got some experience. Good for her. But my biggest issue is just... Anyone who is that hungry for power probably shouldn't have power. And that's something I've recently noticed is power hunger.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

With a bit of luck Warren may be running for VP though.

Bernie Sanders is talking about throwing his hat in. Don't think he stands a chance of winning, but, with him in the debates it should pull HRC to the Left.

Of course though, once she's in office..........

I really want to see Warren run. I feel like she'd be really good for this country. I mean, somethings gotta give right? Also yeah, I think the people in this country would all agree that anyone can say anything while running, it could completely change once they are in office.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
If she gets elected everyone who worked _with_ her around the world will feel as though they did the wise thing by working _with_ her. Not elected and they may feel that, once again, working with our leaders is a waste of effort because the American people themselves are so fickle. Better to pay operatives to manipulate public opinion on forums and through our open society.

I make this thread in an attempt to illustrate the main obstacle to her campaign.

The old political debate

What girls actually debate

The new political debate.

And just in case the reader cannot tell. Yes, this turns candidate Hillary into the Eva Braun of American Imperialism. Hidden among the girls, discussed among the girls, and keep it secret. If she wants to lead, she is going to _have_ to get men to start explaining why privacy is important. Otherwise all men become devalued AND the very threat that makes privacy necessary.

Just look around the net right-now to see some of the salacious drooling being exhibited by the promise of leaked celebrity nude photos.

The manipulation of the subconscious for an agenda is moving ahead with full force. Weather the readers of this thread wish to come down and start fighting on this level or not. If Hillary's handlers were up to speed she would be making a statement about why boys require privacy as well.

But she is not. Currently.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
IMO Hillary Clinton is probably the most qualified person to be president of the USA.

I'm not saying I agree with everything she supports/believes ---- only that she is the most qualified.

Hillary IS politics. She has been at least from college years. Her whole being is politics.

She is not some frivolous airhead woman. She is incredibly intelligent.

Besides all that, she has experience. And she knows a lot of people personally, that includes her husband.

I don't think there's anyone, male or female, you can compare her to.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Pretty much everything you're posting makes no sense. I don't understand why you're grasping at trying to compare the two women.

I feel like I'm being trolled.

Ugh. For some reason that didn't quote Mike's huge paragraph.
edit on 1-9-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

If she wants to lead, she is going to _have_ to get men to start explaining why privacy is important. Otherwise all men become devalued AND the very threat that makes privacy necessary.

OMG! You really are afraid of her, aren't you??? And it's not just her. You're crapping your pants at the idea of a WOMAN being president! LOL

If Hillary's handlers were up to speed she would be making a statement about why boys require privacy as well.

"BOYS"? Seriously, what did Clinton say that makes you think she values "girls'" privacy over "boys'" privacy?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join