It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Hillary Clinton does not understand

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
She was already president once. Was that not enough? She is the last thing America needs.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: mikegrouchy

You mentioned Margaret Thatcher but chose to compare Hillary Clinton to Eva Braun. I don't understand your logic in doing so.

Then I recommend you persist in believing that the way the masses vote has something to do with logic.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
She was already president once. Was that not enough? She is the last thing America needs.

But I'm not talking about what America _alone_ needs.

I'm talking about what the world, what all people, want and feel.

And anyway "Needs" is an emotionally dead word that either renders the user of it immediately ignored, or only qualified to speak about the disabled.
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Have you been on the pop?.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The only way I could see myself voting for Hillary is if the the repubs were to run Bachman against her and there wasn't a third viable choice.

Just the thought that such a thing could actually happen is depressing me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Have you been on the pop?.

I don't even know what that means.

Could you help me with that.

Is it a British idiom or something.

What is "on the pop" ?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
For those that are afraid of a woman in the form of Hillary Clinton as POTUS. Might I suggest running a candidate
of quality and experience against her.
Hillarys opponent is going need a solid platform other than "I'm not Obama"

This could very well be the GOPs last chance to remain relevant on the national political stage.
btw...the transparent attempt at linking Clinton to Hitler seems kinda lame and not very well researched. Just an emotional knee jerk hit piece.

This. All of this.

My first thought upon reading the first FOUR posts in this thread was, "You're REALLY scared of this woman, aren't you"? If so, you need to put someone up that can beat her. Not by comparing her to Hitler, for God's sake! LOL That's just comedy.

Seriously, people who would vote Democrat KNOW that she's a DINO (Dem in name only) and a bit of a war-monger. A qualified candidate who relates to the people could beat her, regardless of party. But I've seen no one in the GOP or Independent category that measures up to her intelligence and experience.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

But I've seen no one in the GOP or Independent category that measures up to her intelligence and experience.

I agree, yet I don't think intelligence or experience decides these things.

Consider these two honest quotes from this thread, where members express how they _feel_.

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: Grimpachi
The only way I could see myself voting for Hillary is if the the repubs were to run Bachman against her and there wasn't a third viable choice.

Just the thought that such a thing could actually happen is depressing me.

I feel that She would be better served if she and the voters in this country would confront these deep seeded emotions and overcome them instead of dismissing them.

But maybe that's just me.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You are correct that logic in elections is a rare commodity.

Perception is all that matters. And the perception I see is that the GOP is ****** bricks at the possibility that Clinton
may run for potus and the negative campaigning has started as a preemptive attempt at damage control.

If the GOP put energy put into crafting a fantastic campaign with a candidate that wasn't a total douche; that would give the perception that the Republican party knew what it was doing. The current perception is that they are running scared with no direction. Romney....

If the GOP can't win a sizable portion of minorities back....they are SOL. Women by and large are gone...and that leaves who as a viable base?

If the GOP could give the perception that they actually care about the electorate instead of their corporate masters they might stand a chance.

We all know the dembs are controlled by the corperations but they have the perception that they care about the people.

Reality has no place in National politics. Is it any wonder Media geeks now run campaigns...not political strategists...Perception!!!!

I was a proud to be a Media geek for Gary Johnson the last go round.
edit on 31-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: loveguy
I thought she suffered a brain malfunction recently?

That usually winds people subjected to such a thing up to a career ending debilitation?

But,
I guess it is groovy for the populace to first enjoy a black president, then a woman? We have pretentious goals as a society?

...in the merry merry land of oz.

Does that make Hillary into Dorothy, the good witch, or the wicked witch?

shall we analyze her Executive functions

Executive functions (also known as cognitive control and supervisory attentional system) is an umbrella term for the management (regulation, control) of cognitive processes,[1] including working memory, reasoning, task flexibility, and problem solving [2] as well as planning and execution.[3] The executive system is a theorized cognitive system in psychology that controls and manages other cognitive processes, such as executive functions. The prefrontal areas of the frontal lobe are necessary but not solely sufficient for carrying out these functions.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Perception is all that matters. And the perception is see is that the GOP is ****** bricks at the possibility that Clinton
may run for potus and the negative campaigning has started as a preemptive attempt at damage control.

If the GOP put energy put into crafting a fantastic campaign with a candidate that wasn't a total douche; that would give the perception that the Republican party knew what it was doing. The current perception is that they are running scared with no direction. Romney....

If the GOP can't win a sizable portion of minorities back....they are SOL. Women by and large are gone...and that leaves who as a viable base?

Yes, the men of this planet are scared, confused, and scattered.

Is she going to heal that and lead us... or is she going to weaponize that and only represent women.

Get out in front of the deep seated historical feelings is what I say.

Obama's first election campaign really started to take off after the "obama girl" video.

Where is the "Hillary boy", what does that even look like, have her advisers even studied this.

If she wants to be president of this country, the most powerful person on the planet she is going to have to represent all of us.
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Perception is all that matters. And the perception is see is that the GOP is ****** bricks at the possibility that Clinton

Yes, the men of this planet are scared, confused, and scattered.

You forgot pissed off....

Not a great position to run a political campaign, is it?

There is a solution....
edit on 31-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

If she wants to be president of this country, the most powerful person on the planet she is going to have to represent all of us.

Just curious... How many times have we asked if the first 44 male presidents would represent the women, too? Why is there a fear that a woman wouldn't represent the men, too?

It seems akin to the fear that Obama was going to represent only black people. But, curiously, no one ever asked if the previous 43 white presidents would only represent whites...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hate to say it but you do know that over 40 people from her and her husbands political group from Arkansas have died? I do understand that people die all the time,but some of these are really strange.theblacksphere.net...
These people had the dirt on the Clintons that for sure. There are other sources talking about this and have been for years now. The fact is,the Clintons are corrupt.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

What a brilliant post BH. Amazing that at 40 that was an aha for me... Lol

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think that Hillary has a chance of winning because she's a woman, she's automatically got the vote of most women, and she's already basically ran the country once. Under her husband, things weren't that bad... Were they? Didn't he leave office with a pretty high rating? We all know Bill was taking things Hillary said into consideration when running the country.

That... And she's not Obama. Which will be a line we'll hear a lot come elections.

I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren run for office. I think she's already announced she's not though.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

In the quest for the highest office of the USA, Hillary Clinton doesn't seem to understand what she is running against.

She is running against Eva Braun.

Would you please expound upon why you said that (Hilary Clinton is running against Eva Braun)?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lyxdeslic
I think that Hillary has a chance of winning because she's a woman, she's automatically got the vote of most women,

While I wouldn't vote for someone based on their gender, race, etc., I think you're probably right. A LOT of women (and some men, too) would vote for her simply because she's a woman.

We all know Bill was taking things Hillary said into consideration when running the country.

I'm sure he did take her opinion into account, but I think Bill knew what he was doing with or without Hillary. My feeling is that, as president, she would be the one getting advice from him. I could be wrong, though.

I'd like to see Elizabeth Warren run for office.

Me, too. I don't blame her for not running, though. What a job!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I meant that in two ways... That she'd get votes for being a woman but would automatically have the votes of most women because she's so big on womans rights. I don't think someone should get the vote just because of their race or gender, either.

That could be a possibility. But at the same time, Bill did a good job... So even if she was asking for his advice, would it be so bad? It'd be like having Bill as president again.

No kidding. I feel like she'd do a really great job. But I also think she would get a lot of hate, because she does take some liberal positions on things. And also for being a woman. Which isn't right, but would happen.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Lyxdeslic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wow, so James Buchanan doesn't count?

James Buchanan, Jr. (/bjuːˈkænən/; April 23, 1791 –June 1, 1868) was the 15th President of the United States (1857–1861), serving immediately prior to the American Civil War. He is, to date, the only president from Pennsylvania and the only president to remain a lifelong bachelor.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

That's nice, incorrect, but nice.
edit on 31-8-2014 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join