What Hillary Clinton does not understand

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

In the quest for the highest office of the USA, Hillary Clinton doesn't seem to understand what she is running against.

She gives the impression that she is running against issues, other candidates, the record, or even the direction of the country. But that doesn't even begin to touch the subconcsious memory of the planet. She is not running for President against of bunch of men, not against a glass ceiling, not against media perceptions, not even against her Husband.

She is running against something deep in the memory of planet Earth. Something that people are barely aware of. It lurks in the subconscious and it is strong.

She is running against Eva Braun.

link   
Running against Eva Braun should be easy and will do two things.

1) It will redefine the roll of Women at the highest Power.
2) It will allow all girls to see the comparison and contrast between the two.

link   
2) Some comparison and contrast.

Hitler rose to power as a Bachelor.
The United States of America has never elected a bachelor.

Things didn't start going bad for Hitler until after he started his affair with Eva.
Hillary married Bill before Bill rose to great success.

Eva's legacy after marrying Hitler was their suicide and the end of their regime.
Hillarys' legacy can be to redefine the role of all married women in the future.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
1) Some redefinitions of the role of women at the highest power

As the women of Earth are we fighting for mere "rights" or for a "sense of purpose"?

Are the women of other countries entitled to a mere "education" or do they already have the strength to be Teachers in the face of great adversity.

Is it true that the deficit in this country started when women got the vote, or has this country just forgotten the ancient original meaning of the word "investment"

Do women only care for themselves and their children, or do women care for the future of us all.

Do women tear each other down, or were female Admirals just the beginning.

Where is the woman who inspires all genders to be better people.

Where is the woman who can be more than just a "Maggie" that leaves unemployment in the wake of her speeches.

Can a woman not destroy a man, or all men, for once.

Can the memory of a woman live through the ages for more than just "starting a war" or "committing suicide"?

Well, Hillary..... can you?

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hillary is a nightmare. I saw a poll that suggested she would do well in a Presidential run and it scared the crap outta me. If she gets in the White House, what Obama has done will seem like a pleasant day at the beach.
She will not only feel she has something to prove as a women, she'll think she has to do a better job than hubby.
The thought of her as President honestly makes me very afraid for this country and our Freedom.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

James Buchanan and Grover Cleveland.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

Doesn't our constitution strictly forbid woman as commander in chief?

Or did they change that too?

Thanks a lot 9/11!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Eva Braun was frivolous and shallow as far as intellect. There is almost no film record of her except for the footage from her own camera. She was never seen in film reels at his side.

Hitler kept her sequestered in order to promote his availability to German women as part of his overall manipulation of the populace.

Ms. Clinton definitely has her eyes on the reigns of power. Like others surmise, it would be a sad day indeed for her to get there. In the day of digital voting and rigged elections nothing is sure except more corruption at the top.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
For those that are afraid of a woman in the form of Hillary Clinton as POTUS. Might I suggest running a candidate
of quality and experience against her.

Romney....has the lead in Iowa currently. Iowa is hardly representative of the Nation.

Hillarys opponent is going need a solid platform other than "I'm not Obama"

This could very well be the GOPs last chance to remain relevant on the national political stage.

It's time for a third party.

btw...the transparent attempt at linking Clinton to Hitler seems kinda lame and not very well researched. Just an emotional knee jerk hit piece.
edit on 31-8-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

James Buchanan and Grover Cleveland.

I stand corrected.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
As a woman and a leftist I think Hillary Clinton is horrible, though I do enjoy watching her debate. She is right on a lot of women's issues but just about everything else, she may as well be GOP. That said, the premise of this thread is ridiculous. Why the comparison to Eva Braun and not Margaret Thatcher or Angela Merkel both of whom much more logical comparisons can be made on top of both of them having been in the position Clinton seeks to attain?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

That changed well before 9/11.
As it should have.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What has Eva Brawn got to do with Clinton? I see no comparison other then she is a woman and she was attached to a countries leader.
Was Eva going to get political? sorry I just don't understand you.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I thought she suffered a brain malfunction recently?

That usually winds people subjected to such a thing up to a career ending debilitation?

But,
I guess it is groovy for the populace to first enjoy a black president, then a woman? We have pretentious goals as a society?

...in the merry merry land of oz.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
and so the Hilary clinton bashing begins with a comparison of her and Eva braun...can't wait till 2015, by the end of that year, she will be accused of murder, insanity, robbery, being a lesbian, ball-buster, traitor, etc...happy times await the right-wing doom machine.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Why the comparison to Eva Braun and not Margaret Thatcher ...

I did mention "Maggie".
edit on 31-8-2014 by mikegrouchy because: formating

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
What has Eva Brawn got to do with Clinton? I see no comparison other then she is a woman and she was attached to a countries leader.
Was Eva going to get political? sorry I just don't understand you.

These objections seem to think that people make rational decisions and votes are based on the conscious mind, more than feelings.

How quaint.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
I thought she suffered a brain malfunction recently?

That usually winds people subjected to such a thing up to a career ending debilitation?

But,
I guess it is groovy for the populace to first enjoy a black president, then a woman? We have pretentious goals as a society?

...in the merry merry land of oz.

Does that make Hillary into Dorothy, the good witch, or the wicked witch?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
and so the Hilary clinton bashing begins with a comparison of her and Eva braun...can't wait till 2015, by the end of that year, she will be accused of murder, insanity, robbery, being a lesbian, ball-buster, traitor, etc...happy times await the right-wing doom machine.

I'm not sure this comment is based on a reading of the thread I actually wrote.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You mentioned Margaret Thatcher but chose to compare Hillary Clinton to Eva Braun. I don't understand your logic in doing so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join