It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mear One (Artist) - New World Order: The Enemy of Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
In my humble opinion true art occurs in revolutionary times. It can be a revolution of any type, physical, mind, heart or soul. Mear reflects that in some of his work. He done an int resting peace in Shorditch in London. I was surprised at the reaction of the people. You can watch it in full in the video below.

In the Video Mear shares his experience of painting a mural of the banking cartel including the Rothschild's, Rockefeller, the Morgans, the ruling class elite. Playing a game of monopoly of the back of the working class man. The first thing he painted was the all seeing eye or the free mason pry amid above the group. with a back setting of a polluted sky.

People started to show an interest it what he was doing some kids came over and a crowd gathered wanting to know why he was painting the sign in his neighbourhood. Many where hostile towards him and said that his work would be gone by morning. He explained that he was painting to create critical thought and conversation. People did not get it.

An older group of people turned up requesting that he cross out the symbol. They explained that this was the symbol that has hunted there people down for over a thousand years. Mear was feeling the heat. Trying to appease went over and wrote:

The New World Order is the Enemy of Humanity.

People started talking about the American military, the money system and the ruling elite. How the world is Post 911 and the US people do d not understand what there military does.

He wanted to provoke thought and passion this is something he certainly achieved.

If you want to see more of his work search for mear one online.

purp..:-)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What a wonderful artist.. My mother painted and played piano, god rest her soul... Interesting... IMO we are seeing more and more people with similar thoughts about the world.. I can not paint, except for a barn or a house.... what a wonderful gift he has.. S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Wow. Just wow. Thanks, I think I found my new favourite painter!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
i like it...in fact that first pic will be my desktop back ground for a while...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Video or not, this guy's Art is self explanatory! Thanx for the Share!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Glad people are liking it. I used one of his pictures for an avi backdrop on another forum..

purp)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Video or not, this guy's Art is self explanatory! Thanx for the Share!!!!
[/quote

Yes I agree. I did find the publics attitudes towards the work intresting.. Posted the video to mainly share that..

purp.)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Wow .. amazing artwork .. along with getting people to understand and discuss things ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Nice! Shoreditch has become a grafitti hotspot in London, have seen quite a few good ones around there (along with a lot of terrible ones)

I was gonna check it out, but just realised this was done back in 2012, most definitely been replaced by something else
edit on 31/8/14 by athousandlives because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: athousandlives

It might still be there. It was a community supported project....
I would have a look if I was in london...

purp..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Awesome art....! Thanks for the share purp... He conveys the message pretty clearly...

s/f

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Very nice.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I always find it rather hilarious that humanity's greatest enemy aka TPTB/NWO are comprised of mere humans, guess the old saying applies "We are our own worst enemy".

edit on 31-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Throughout history, leaders have been given freedoms to take from the people. In all cases, the people then suffer, but the ones taking receive reward, luxury and the high life. If you look at this closely, it seems that God allows the suffering of the masses to teach the leaders some sort of perceived lesson. Often, in the Bible, the Lord allows multitudes to be struck down so that a leader sees the consequence of his actions. Lives are lost because of a few men who make very selfish choices. It then appears that God adds insult to injury by allowing unimaginable wars and devastations to occur, while at the same time, empowering these few men of wealth through private associations (Masonry).

On the other hand, the people continue to give work and participate in the system setup by the leaders. Even though we know that our leaders are corrupt, we feel powerless to do anything about it. Is American foreign policy corrupt? yes. Are Americans gladly benefiting from the system? Yes, both knowingly and unknowingly. Ignorance is ignoring, just as Truth is standing united in strength. While it's easy to blame God and the corruption of leaders, it is equally necessary to blame those who stand idly by in utter complacency to the problem. In reality, God has given us the power to fix this all along. He will not do anything for us that we can already do for ourselves. This is the point. We are eternal beings learning to be sentient and self-sufficient. Experience is the best teacher. This is why we are eventually moving to Earth II. Earth I is the place to learn the lessons of governance and to see the authority of God clearly. Pride keeps us from reaching our potential.

In nature, light reveals what it hits. Wickedness (taking) is the mark of the thief. When a reward is taken, suffering follows. Leaders who are thieves will get their reward now, but lose it later when true reward is given to those who suffer for others. If you smoke, you take a reward that ends in later suffering. If you go to the gym and work out, you gain the reward from the work. By this example, we see the point to all the suffering. True reward goes to those who give forward for the benefit of others. Future reward can only be achieved by those who work and suffer by giving forward.

Light reveals what it hits. We are eternal beings. At the end of this dispensation of time, God will weigh us in the balance. Those who suffered for the later reward will receive it. Those who took their reward now will have it now, yet lose the later reward of paradise and peace. This will be true for the leaders and it will be true for the people who took the reward willingly by ignoring the problem.

We will be here under their rule until we all decide to give and not take. A robber takes and a saint gives. The only thing you can truly give is the suffering you do for the benefit of others. Money has nothing to do with it.

We and all of our families suffer now for our inheritance. What is that inheritance that the leaders give up by becoming thieves?

Deuteronomy 6 - Description of the other Earths in the Universe

0 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Our promised land is Earth II--a place governed by God. We are simply passersby here in this place. Light reveals what it hits. The key is simple. Just suffer for others now. Do unto other what you would want done to you. This is the only law of God. Give.

edit on 31-8-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I do have to agree.. We are our own worst enemy...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
I always find it rather hilarious that humanity's greatest enemy aka TPTB/NWO are comprised of mere humans, guess the old saying applies "We are our own worst enemy".

One mustn't forget about their CEO.

Although according to some, like Smith Wigglesworth for example, hes nothing to lose any sleep over...

“On one occasion Wigglesworth awoke during the night aware of a satanic presence. Looking across the room, he saw the Devil himself standing there. Wigglesworth said to Satan, ‘Oh, it’s only you.’ Then he turned over and went back to sleep,”

Smith Wigglesworth: The Secret of His Power

new topics

top topics

join