page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It looks like just a quarry

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Wow, I find these ancient sites posts fascinating. With the shape and conture of those stones, I bet they'll find water was involved . A communal bath, water park or fountain.

What amazes me most is the level of skill these guys had with stone work..

Nice find OP..

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Nice pieces of work.

Howdy James how is your search for the lost global civilization going?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
Nice pieces of work.

Hey Hanslune, well I don't think it's lost to be honest I think we've found it. I mean have you seen the threads I've been posting lol? The structures are still there we just need to fill the rest in as I'm sure you'd agree

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JamesTB

Nice pieces of work.

Hey Hanslune, well I don't think it's lost to be honest I think we've found it. I mean have you seen the threads I've been posting lol? The structures are still there we just need to fill the rest in as I'm sure you'd agree

I've been gone a few days but previously you were throwing up well known rock formations that were made by cultures or civs x and y, did you finally find something you could say was actually the lost civ?

...or is it more personal incredulity on your part and denial of all evidence that doesn't fit into what you want to believe?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Nice pieces of work.

I've been gone a few days but previously you were throwing up well known rock formations that were made by cultures or civs x and y, did you finally find something you could say was actually the lost civ?

...or is it more personal incredulity on your part and denial of all evidence that doesn't fit into what you want to believe?

Lol Haslune it's not me who's going to have to modify his opinion it's you. When you can adequately explain how these structures were made then I'll believe you but you can't, your explanations don't make sense. You proclaim your theories like they are set in stone facts but anyone who has any practical experience of working and shaping materials knows full well your theories are just nonsense. Go into my thread on The Temple of the Condor and try to tell me that was made with stone pounders and chisels!

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Although this topic is very interesting..

And I appreciate you taking your time to post it..

I believe you should take the time to learn how to upload pictures to your ATS account.

The rest of us figured it out so I am sure you can too..

That way we don't have to click on links for every picture you post..

It's just not that difficult and it makes your thread much EASIER to look at..

Thanks.....................

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Although this topic is very interesting..

And I appreciate you taking your time to post it..

I believe you should take the time to learn how to upload pictures to your ATS account.

The rest of us figured it out so I am sure you can too..

That way we don't have to click on links for every picture you post..

It's just not that difficult and it makes your thread much EASIER to look at..

Thanks.....................

I sure it would and I would like to post photos too but the 'upload photos from your computer' button doesn't work for me so I have to post them in this manner.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JamesTB

Yeah I had the same problem but solved it by switching to the foxfire browser

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lol Haslune it's not me who's going to have to modify his opinion it's you. When you can adequately explain how these structures were made then I'll believe you but you can't, your explanations don't make sense.

They make perfect sense unfortunately you deny them based on personal incredulity and bias towards your own desires. I see you have conducted a 'fringe reset'.

You proclaim your theories like they are set in stone facts but anyone who has any practical experience of working and shaping materials knows full well your theories are just nonsense.

Not my theories but those of the people who work with those materials. The people who have practical experience with material also agree, if they don't why don't you gather them up and have them present all this 'evidence' that the natives of x region were not capable of doing stone work then show the evidence for who did it and how. Please note your desire for this to be true doesn't count.

Go into my thread on The Temple of the Condor and try to tell me that was made with stone pounders and chisels!

No link so I won't spend the time to find it. However I'm familiar with it and yep the Inca made it with the tools available to them, can you prove otherwise?

Can you outline to us your expertise and background that allows you to make these statements?

As I asked your expertise I will state mine, previous archaeology work in the ME and elsewhere and more importantly I've read pretty much everything ever written (PPRP) on stone working, and yes I pounded out a few rocks in my time, in particular limestone in Egypt, granite around Aswan, limestone in Meso-america and the rocks of Rapa Nui.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I believe that high intensity lasers were used to sculpt these rocks. This was probably done by the African Olmec who were expert miners. This type of stone working can be seen all around this mysterious world. Most likely they were searching for precious metals.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
I believe that high intensity lasers were used to sculpt these rocks. This was probably done by the African Olmec who were expert miners. This type of stone working can be seen all around this mysterious world. Most likely they were searching for precious metals.

You left off the satire icons.......

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Yeah I had the same problem but solved it by switching to the foxfire browser

Cheers for the heads up

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It also works with chrome - it would be a good idea to put these photos up on ATS - good photos and if placed here they can be seen without having to click on them

Good luck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join