The Covert Origins of ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

Thank you. It's thorough of the topic. Good recaps too. There's a lot to focus on with critical world events. Overall this helps.

A full transcript at scgnews for reference and those who cannot view it.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I agree with you 100% and if this evil sinister devoid human is behind all the information in this video, it would stand to reason that he is deliberately misleading people and you and I both know the purpose behind that!!

Excellent post!!

pax

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Interesting read. Nice to see some truth coming out.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

thx for posting that.....i like this guys vids he presents them well...

nothing quite like having some disposable assets do the dirty work for you and get you to where you want to be...this must be the first thing the "president elect" learns

i cant help but think of the "Albert Pike" letters here is a little insert

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion

www.libertyforlife.com...

i agree with others that was a well researched vid...very informative S&F

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Cheers for all the replies, sorry I took so long to get back, life stuff.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

To be honest I am a bit surprised they haven't shown up yet.

I have found a few of them hovering around other ISIS threads, maybe they are ignoring this one on purpose because the evidence is pretty much undeniable...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Depends on who wins the presidency. If Hilary wins then for sure we are in for another war.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think you are right.

a reply to: DarknStormy

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
I think you are right.

a reply to: DarknStormy

They band together with internet handshakes whilst ignoring the bare hardcore facts.. A truly misguided people, just as dangerous as ISIS if you ask me.. lol
edit on 1-9-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm of a curious bent and wondered if anyone here has thought of the possibility of a comparison between the behavior of the riotous hooligans at Ferguson and the generally riotous behavior of ISIS. I say this because every time I saw Ferguson on the tube ISIS came to mind,

I know there are many here who would immediately say that there is absolutely no relation between the murderous actions of ISIS and the mere thugery that we witnessed at Ferguson.

Judging from the absolute lawlessness of the crowds there I think they very easily could have 'stepped over the line' from ordinary riot to chaotic mayhem and that activity could without doubt have included murder of the sort we have seen when rioting prisoners go totally out of control. Remember Attica.

edit on 1-9-2014 by hashtagzog because: ???

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hashtagzog

I think there is a huge difference between the rioters in Ferguson and ISIS. For one ISIS is trying to establish a Caliphate, I don't think the people of Ferguson have that intention and another difference is you know all the beheadings and executions.... The two situations are totally different.
The Ferguson protests where started by people sick of the oppression by police, ISIS was started by religious nutbags.(with a little help from outside forces of course)
edit on 2-9-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Continuing along lines of the ISIS "imagery" to which I was referring by way of a visual comparison regarding the animalistic behavior and the absolute nihilism of the rioters at Ferguson - many of whom "were sent" into Ferguson from surrounding cities and towns - I was imagining how close they might have been to taking possession of the police forces military gear (as was the case in Libya with ISIS ) which included tanks, APC's, Jeeps, high powered automatic weaponry, and many other assorted bomb proofed vehicles, etc.

Incidentally - I didn't a see whole hell of a lot of difference between the rioters and the 'mind-controlled' militarized police forces from hundreds of surrounding towns and cities who supposedly were their opponents.

As for the 'imagery' brought to mind of the sub-human behavior of prisoners at some of the more notorious prison riots (Google it) of which Attica was but one example - guards and prisoners were beheaded, dismembered, tortured - especially by the use of blow-torches etc.

BTW - its not a far stretch to compare what's happened to America and what's happening in the Middle East regarding the 'take-over' of both regions. Both regions are in the process of forming their own respective "Caliphates" with only a few shades of grey that distinguish them. In other words, there are only slight differences between them. Interestingly enough Obama can very easily be seen as the Imam at the helm of ISIS and of the US government.

edit on 2-9-2014 by hashtagzog because: ?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Firstly a hello to all - been viewing ATS for a couple of years now, finally got round to making a profile. I have a post prepared on the subject of ISIS/ISIL/IS, but as a new user, I seem unable to post it yet.

A good video there, although I have to say, having noticed he has used UK press as part of his new source, he really should be very careful. I live in the UK, and the press is RIFE with propaganda and lies. Our most powerful news corp has been found multiple times now fabricating news stories to meet the agenda of Westminster or Washington or both.
But, I personally agree with the majority of this video.
The one concern I have to stress, is that this really had very little to do with religion. Mohamed Hariri, an Independent Iraqi Researcher, went on record saying this also recently. The open branding of it being "Islamic" would appear to be a front, given that many, many of it's members and affiliates are not Muslim by anyones standard. It has also been pointed to by many separate sources that there has been involvement within IS from some very high ranking officials within the CIA.
I can personally see this being contained to the locality, certainly for now, and it's alarming that their agenda in some places coincides with the West - the very people that created them.
I just hope that innocent lives are not lost in this mess.
Getting progressively harder to sort the truth from the "fed truth"

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRisenPeople

The one concern I have to stress, is that this really had very little to do with religion. Mohamed Hariri, an Independent Iraqi Researcher, went on record saying this also recently. The open branding of it being "Islamic" would appear to be a front, given that many, many of it's members and affiliates are not Muslim by anyones standard.

21- st century caliphate warmongers are very similar to original Muhhamed uprising, as far as I can imagine 7-th century reality. Modern Isis caliphate leader still doesn't claim that he is speaking directly with G-D, like Muhhamed did.
But the path of violent conversion to Islam, beheading, utter fanaticism is exactly what made remote Arabian preacher the founder of the world renown religion. Neither CIA, nor Mossad are the reasons of Islamic reconquista,
the reasons lie deeper in psyche. Western civilization experiencing a long period of decline, almost 100 years already.
From 1914 at least, what we've seen in 1950-80 was made by inertia and now it is clearly visible in 2000-ties that western civilization is stagnating. Eastern Arabic world knows all the dirty tricks of the West, and knows that there are no real values in the West and this makes them brave.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Was or is ISIS really a covert development? Only to the extent that the president (alleged) has not openly acknowledged or displayed his direct involvement can ISIS be said to be a 'covert operation'. Having applied common sense intelligence its easily noted that the so-called president has had a clear lead in the general formation, arming, financing and overall spiritual development of ISIS (now there's an Oxymoron) as if they are capable of such - much of which had begun even prior to his ascendency to the 'throne.' Image if you will an 'outhouse' with the standard 'crescent moon' carved into the upper part of the door. Picture things a step farther (or is it further?) and we can see the White House having been transformed into an 'outhouse' under his Moslem watch.
edit on 4-9-2014 by hashtagzog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join