It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covert Origins of ISIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Did a search and couldn't find it.

Another video by StormCloudsGathering. In his estimation ISIS is just another way for the west to get into Syria to topple Assad after their attempts to frame him for the sarin gas attacks failed. It also goes into the funding and backing that the "moderate" jihadists got before they joined up with ISIS. It exposes how they got into power and who put them there and it also goes into the events of Libya. It is a long video running at 21min but is worth the watch.
edit on 31-8-2014 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That was a well researched video and ties many lose ends together. S^F

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
That was a well researched video and ties many lose ends together. S^F

I always share his videos as he researches everything thoroughly beforehand and isn't afraid to admit mistakes and retract videos if he is wrong, this video fits all the puzzle pieces together.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Not to mention all the intentional aloofness with our "porous border" makes for the perfect ISIS False Flag surprise. Everyone will blame Obama's immigration policies but being in official capacity no charges will be labeled and it will likely be at the end of his presidency.

That will of course push (swing) public mindset back to the Republicans who will of course follow the same trajectory just more in line with the conservative ideology to keep us distracted and at war with ourselves. By then, ISIS will be as relevant as Al-Qaeda is today and Assad will be hanging from a tree. Meanwhile President Hassan Rouhani will no doubt be lurking in the dark halls of Sa'dabad Palace wondering if he's next.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
just a bump for a easy find tomorrow .... i need to get my beauty sleep...will weigh in with an opinion later

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I'd say Rouhani is pondering it alright. It is after all the end game if General Wesley Clark is to go by, they didn't manage it in 5 years but they are getting there all the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
www.boilingfrogspost.com...
Some more information , please!
a reply to: sosobad

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The guy is a genius... Love his videos and I wonder what the "We didn't fund them" crew have got to say about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I am flagging and starring this thread!

at least your video can be watched.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

I am flagging and starring this thread!

at least your video can be watched.

I should have really put it in the OP that it is safe to watch, no gore at all.

originally posted by: DarknStormy

The guy is a genius... Love his videos and I wonder what the "We didn't fund them" crew have got to say about it.

To be honest I am a bit surprised they haven't shown up yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up...

For those who don't do videos, full transcript is here.

There's a pattern here if you look closely. This is a tried and true geopolitical strategy.

Step 1: Build up a dictator or extremist group which can then be used to wage proxy wars against opponents. During this stage any crimes committed by these proxies are swept under the rug. [Problem]

Step 2: When these nasty characters have outlived their usefulness, that's when it's time to pull out all that dirt from under the rug and start publicizing it 24/7. This obviously works best when the public has no idea how these bad guys came to power.[Reaction]

Step 3: Finally, when the public practically begging for the government to do something, a solution is proposed. Usually the solution involves military intervention, the loss of certain liberties, or both. [Solution]

Now you might be thinking: "This all sounds fine and good, but what does this have to do with me? I can't influence this situation."

That perspective is quite common, and for most people, it's paralyzing, but the truth of the matter is that we can influence this. We've done it before, and we can do it again.

I'll be honest with you though, this isn't going to be easy. To succeed we have to start thinking strategically. Like it or not, this is a chess game. If we really want to rock the boat, we have to start reaching out to people in positions of influence. This can mean talking to broadcasters at your local radio station, news paper, or t.v. station, or it can mean contacting influential bloggers, celebrities, business figures or government officials. Reaching out to current serving military and young people who may be considering joining up is also important. But even if it's just your neighbor, or your coworker, every single person we can reach brings us closer to critical mass. The most important step is to start trying.

The Covert Origins of ISIS

Several intelligent people have charted the history of Problem - Reaction - Solution spanning right back to Nero burning Rome in 64 AD. They chronicle governments and oligarchies engaging in acts of terrorism against their own people to advance their own agenda. Here's another example I found: Diocletian burns down his own palace in 303 AD and blames it on the Christians. A further example of how elites throughout history commit acts of terrorism as a pretext to create enemies and corral populations behind a tyrannical agenda

www.propagandamatrix.com...

edit on 31-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Cheers Murgatroid, another thing I should have put in the OP, a transcript. Dunno if it was laziness or stupidity on my behalf, probably a bit of both

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

They must be still in bed.

Shhhhhh, nobody wake them up...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: sosobad

They must be still in bed.

Shhhhhh, nobody wake them up...

Either that or they don't get paid for Sunday's

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Ha ha ha. For reals. Great post and video

edit on 31-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I finally had the 20 minutes to watch the video. It is excellent. I am kicking your post so that more people can watch it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
I finally had the 20 minutes to watch the video. It is excellent. I am kicking your post so that more people can watch it.

It really is a good video for anyone with the spare 20mins to watch. He makes excellent points and researched everything thoroughly and makes his point without showing gore. Thanks for the bump, it is a video that needs to be watched by anyone interested in ISIS.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

In his estimation ISIS is just another way for the west to get into Syria to topple Assad after their attempts to frame him for the sarin gas attacks failed.

This is not going to happen. Remember, he has been saying the US wants to go into Syria for a long time - wrong a lot too. The last thing Obama wants to do is start a war. He will do the absolute bare minimum he has to to contain the optics.
Watch the past videos and see what has happened after the fact. This guy is still upset about Ron Paul not getting elected.
Ignoring ISIS is likely to get terrorism in the US and UK. Progressive thought was if we just leave these guys alone they will leave us alone. It doesn't work. Let's not forget that Obama was being chastised for not helping the Syrian rebels enough. He is blamed for the rise of ISIS because he didn't help support the moderate rebels in Syria with enough weapons.

Look at Putin and the Ukraine or Bush in Iraq. If a big power wants to invade someone they will just do it. All the rest of this is all smoke and mirrors. Obama doesn't want to invade anyone period. The US public is sick of war. I don't think a full scale attack would have any support. Now if ISIS comes over to the US and kills a bunch of people then all bets are off. The average American would be fine turning the entire ME into a self lit glass lined parking lot.

V

V

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
When I watched the OP's video and saw that Mr. Brzezinski was involved, that was all I needed to see.

This explains EVERYTHING.

This monster hiding behind the caliphates throne is evil incarnate & a danger to free humanity.

He is a sick man totally devoid of compassion and his vision of the future is sick and evil to its core.

"in earlier times, it was easier to control one million people than to physically kill one million people; today, it is infinitely easier to kill one million people than to control one million people." ~ Zbigniew Brzezinski

Brzezinski gave an interview to the French press a number of years ago where he boasted about the fact that it was he who created the whole Afghan jihadi movement, the movement that produced Osama bin Laden. And he was asked by the interviewer, "Well, don't you think this might have had some bad consequences?" And Brzezinski replied, "Absolutely not. It was definitely worth it, because we were going after the Soviets. We were getting the Soviets."

"In order to win a battle, one must know thy enemy. Zbigniew Brzezinski is responsible for the death and misery of millions of innocent people. He’ s had influence in U.S. foreign policy for over 30 years. The man is a criminal, an imperialist & a danger to free humanity."

Brzezinski is not only the architect of the mujahadin-led campaign against Russia in Afghanistan in the 1980s, Brzezinski warned of a false flag attack to trigger the War on Iran. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the chief foreign policy advisor for the Obama for President campaign (Obama was a student of his at Columbia University). Brzezinski crafted previous plans for the Peak Oil Wars when he helped design the Rapid Deployment Force in the late 1970s (now called Central Command, the military command that attacked Iraq). Brzezinski's assertion that the U.S. provoked Soviet actions and that Islamism was deliberately fostered is backed up by sources on all sides of the Afghan issue. www.oilempire.us...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
great observation. Read the Grand Chessboard over a decade ago and just after 9-11. Spawn of Satan he is.

a reply to: Murgatroid

top topics

<<   2 >>

join