It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas and President Abbas agree on plan for independent Palestinian state

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Zoom: The sound of information going through your head without you stopping to comprehend it.

Your claim.

4) kick all Palestinians out.

My actual quote.

4) If Israel agrees, and Palestinians keep launching attacks into Israel, Israel has the right to occupy the entire land and kick all Palestinians out.

See the difference? If not there's no point in continuing.

No matter how or for what reason, you are not allowed to "kick someone" out of their homeland. Israel does not seem to get that and neither do you. It doesn't matter if they attack you. You can invade them and destroy their military capabilities but you cannot plant a flag on the property. If that were the case then why doesn't the US plant a flag in Afghanistan, Iraq and Pakistan?

It is not easy being a big dog in today's world. It is very expensive. Look how much the countries I listed above are costing the US in military expenses, training security forces and thousands of drone missions.

Israel thinks they can plow over other peoples land, planting flags while begging for the finances to support the most ghetto occupation the world has ever seen.

I see Israel like a dirty chihuahua with a bunch of bling around it's neck begging for biscuits and leaving others to clean up their *snip* because they are to useless and skinny to bury it themselves like the bigger dogs do. But that's just me...
edit on 31-8-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You said all Palestinians & the entire region...

This is about the West Bank as well... Nothing to do with whoever "voted" for Hamas in Gaza!!!

No, you just have been too busy making up lies about what I said and refusing to engage in actual debate. If those in the West Bank are peaceful and those in Gaza are not, the West Bank should be left alone.

Where Palestinians desire peace, it should be granted.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

That's nice. A good long reply that in no way has anything to do with my post. I guess hatred does that to a person though.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

a reply to: MALBOSIA

That's nice. A good long reply that in no way has anything to do with my post. I guess hatred does that to a person though.

Nice tactic on the hate label. With you being the one that justified stealing someone's land because a group of them chose to attack. Your level of compassion is top shelf.

Not sure why it didn't add the part you said that, noting the difference but you did write it so I'm sure your smart enough to know that.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I haven't lied once and all you've done I deflect from my original question...
You my friend are without a shadow of a doubt disingenuous & a liar...

Read your post I first replied to where you said ...

4) If Israel agrees, and Palestinians keep launching attacks into Israel, Israel has the right to occupy the entire land and kick all Palestinians out.

But rockets don't fly from West Bank, & West Bank civilians are Palestinian...

You're the one lying and your disingenuous heart knows it...

Where did I lie?
Can you quote it?
No of course not... Pathetic waste of time!
Good bye!
edit on 31-8-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

This is about the West Bank as well... Nothing to do with whoever "voted" for Hamas in Gaza!!!

No, you just have been too busy making up lies about what I said and refusing to engage in actual debate. If those in the West Bank are peaceful and those in Gaza are not, the West Bank should be left alone.

The west bank is peaceful? That's the spot where Israel is plowing over Palestinian homes and western reporters that have tried to speak for them?

Real peaceful. How can I invest?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

No matter how or for what reason, you are not allowed to "kick someone" out of their homeland. Israel does not seem to get that and neither do you.

2) If (1) fails, The Palestinian leadership will engage the UN, with the support of Arab nations, to seek the eviction of “Israel from the land of Palestine.”

But two wrongs must make a right, eh?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Every post from you is a lie.

Show me where I said these exact words.

4) kick all Palestinians out.

I didn't. You misquoted me, on purpose, with intent to deceive. That's a lie.

Then you just said ...

But rockets don't fly from West Bank, & West Bank civilians are Palestinian...

You're the one lying and your disingenuous heart knows it...

More lies from you, I already said ...

If those in the West Bank are peaceful and those in Gaza are not, the West Bank should be left alone.

You just want to pretend I never said that because you have talking points and agendas and want to ignore anything that's said that doesn't fit what you want to talk about.
edit on 31-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The west bank is peaceful? That's the spot where Israel is plowing over Palestinian homes and western reporters that have tried to speak for them?

Real peaceful. How can I invest?

Another post that has nothing to do with what I said, If you can't bother to read the thread don't reply.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: _Del_

No matter how or for what reason, you are not allowed to "kick someone" out of their homeland. Israel does not seem to get that and neither do you.

2) If (1) fails, The Palestinian leadership will engage the UN, with the support of Arab nations, to seek the eviction of “Israel from the land of Palestine.”

But two wrongs must make a right, eh?

I think in this case it would simply be reversing a wrong. I personally wouldn't want it to come all the way to that but the boarders now are unrealistic considering Israel is the guest here not the landlord.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join