It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein was a fraud. E= nothing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

I logged on just to S+F this thread. This rings so true I'm blown away anyone it's even doubting it. This field he calls a bowl shape field is like toroidal fields.

This is the structure of existence. Good god I love geometry and magnetism

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Thats exactly what it is. GallopingFish

edit on 31-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

actually,,,,,, it is a coil,not a field,,, in its natural enviroment,,see inductive resonance and right hand field movement,, ie thumb placement.

a coil,,,not field.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
what are you claiming that is being done here?

Idon't see how any of this disproves that E=mc2

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Obviously you do not understand what scientific law means.

A scientific law is a statement based on repeated experimental observations that describes some aspect of the universe. A scientific law always applies under the same conditions, and implies that there is a causal relationship involving its elements.

Laws differ from scientific theories in that they do not posit a mechanism or explanation of phenomena: they are merely distillations of the results of repeated observation.

Like theories and hypotheses, laws make predictions (specifically, they predict that new observations will conform to the law), and can be falsified if they are found in contradiction with new data.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

which can only be interupted by a Unified Field explanation.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Physicists and Mathematicians do not become famous and change the world with youtube videos. I mean I could be wrong... maybe there are a couple of nobel prizes or fields medals that have been given out over a youtube video.

If this was a link to a journal article I would actually read it. I made it ten minutes into the video. Epic fail imo.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Learn the difference between Euclidean space and Minkowski space-time. That's how Science is done.

Learn the difference between truth and fraud...

THIS is how 'Science' is done:

Albert Einstein: Plagiarist and Fraud. Albert Einstein is today revered as “the Father of Modern Science”. And yet there has for years been mounting evidence that this “Father of Modern Science” was nothing but a con man, lying about his ideas and achievements, and stealing the work and the research of others.

The most glaring evidence against Einstein concerns “his” most famous equation. One website notes “The equation E=mc^2, which has been forever linked to Einstein & his Theory of Relativity was not originally published by Einstein. According to Umberto Bartocci, a professor at the University of Perugia and a historian of mathematics, this famous equation was first published by Olinto De Pretto …two years prior to Einstein’s publishing of the equation. Einstein’s research was not published until 1905…”

Einstein was a minor contributor at best and in any case an intellectual thief and pretentious braggart. Einstein was the first great fraudster and idea-thief in modern science.

Albert Einstein: Plagiarist and Fraud

Albert Einstein is held up as "a rare genius," who drastically changed the field of theoretical physics. However, using the technique known as 'The Often-Repeated Lie = Truth,' he has been made an idol to young people, and his very name has become synonymous with genius. THE TRUTH, HOWEVER, IS VERY DIFFERENT.

Einstein contributed NOTHING ORIGINAL to the field of quantum mechanics, nor any other science. On the contrary -- he stole the ideas of others, and the media made him a 'hero.' When we actually examine the life of Albert Einstein, we find that his only 'brilliance' was in his ability to PLAGIARIZE and STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS, PASSING THEM OFF AS HIS OWN.

Many people have recognized the impossibility of such a feat, including Einstein himself, and therefore Einstein has led people to believe that many of these ideas came to him in his sleep, out of the blue, because indeed that is the only logical explanation of how an admittedly inept moron could have written such documents at the age of 26 without any real education. HOWEVER, THE TRUTH IS: HE STOLE THE IDEAS AND PLAGIARIZED THE PAPERS.

Who did Einstein Plagiarize From?

Einstein plagiarized the work of several notable scientists in his 1905 papers on special relativity and E = mc2, yet the physics community has never bothered to set the record straight in the past century. Proponents of Einstein have acted in a way that appears to corrupt the historical record. It is now time to speak directly to the issue of what Einstein was: he was first and foremost a plagiarist. He had few qualms about stealing the work of others and submitting it as his own. That this was deliberate seems obvious. Einstein twisted and turned to avoid plagiarism charges, but these were transparent. Anyone who doubts that he was a plagiarist should ask one simple question:

"What did Einstein know and when did he know it?" Einstein got away with premeditated plagiarism, not the incidental plagiarism that is ubiquitous. (Moody, 2001) Who originated the concept of matter being transformed into energy and vice versa? It dates back at least to Sir Isaac Newton (1704). Brown (1967) made the following statement: "Thus gradually arose the formula E = mc2, suggested without general proof by Poincaré in 1900". One thing we can say with certainty is that Einstein did not originate the equation E = mc2.

Albert Einstein - Plagiarist of The Century

We are taught that Einstein is the author of the Theory of Relativity, yet evidence has come for the proving that the real author was Mileva Maric, Einstein’s first wife. The original manuscript of the *The Theory of Relativity* submitted for publication had Maric’s name on it as co-author. For more proof, see the article “Theory of Relativity – Who is its Real Author?” by Dr. Rastko Maglic and J. W. McGinnis, President, International Tesla Society, in the Jul/Aug 1994 issue of *Extraordinary Science* magazine, which contains references for further documentation.

Einstein was a hoax and fraud saddled on the scientific community to prevent them from learning too much and to promote Jews as being superior, sort of Nazism in reverse. Einstein’s famous equation “E=MC squared” is WRONG, or at best only partially correct. His definition of energy is WRONG, his definition of mass is WRONG, C is defined as the top speed possible for anything, then it is squared, which would be even faster and thus contradicts the definition. Light is described as a constant, which is WRONG as defined. In a higher understanding, light does not move, our perception of the speed of light is WRONG.

Einstein was a Zionist with membership in at least 16 Communist front organizations such as Friends of the Soviet. Einstein was head of the Jewish Black Book Committee, which was listed as a Communist front in the 1947 House Un-American Activities Committee Report.

The correct science being discovered and revealed by such as Nikola Tesla, Walter Russell, Tom Bearden, Andrija Puharich, etc., was suppressed to prevent humanity from achieving energy independence (and thus political and military independence) from the Rockefeller/Rothschild oil/nuclear energy barons. This same technology leads to understanding of good health, and thus independence from the drug/medical crowd, who happen to be the same oil crowd crooks.

Deconstructing Einstein

Compiles hard evidence of Albert Einstein's "borrowing"... The writer demonstrates conclusively that Albert Einstein was a plagiarist who seldom acknowledged his indebtedness to previous researchers. It cannot have been mere coincidence that his discoveries matched those of previous researchers who were never given credit and whose discoveries preceded his own, as he took credit and "stardom" for the work of others. The evidence compiled here is the result of careful research and not of idle bias and is conclusive: Albert Einstein was a plagiarist, a fact known to many at the time, but since his death, the evidence has mounted and is convincing.

Albert Einstein: The Incorrigible Plagiarist: Amazon.com

Einstein is Wrong - Falsifying Observational Evidence Part 1,2,3,4

It turns out that Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity and his photon theory are both false.

The Manufacture and Sale of Saint Einstein

edit on 31-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I suppose you think Newton was a fraud too for claiming to have invented calculus?

en.wikipedia.org...

Tall claims for Einstein being a fraud with little or no evidence. Be careful. This reeks of anti-Semitism.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Oh, so you can show me where Olinto De Pretto theorized about relativity. You can't? Thought so. Einstein credited quite a few people. Even if Einstein had NO original thoughts, but was the first to combine others' work in ways no one saw before him, that would be enough to cement his legacy.

Now, three historians of science have examined the dispute and have vindicated Einstein. They say Dr. Hilbert appears to have lifted a key concept from Einstein's manuscript.

www.nytimes.com...

I know you hate Jews, and as such want to discredit Einstein, enjoy looking a fool.

edit on 31-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I suppose you think Newton was a fraud too for claiming to have invented calculus?

en.wikipedia.org...

Tall claims for Einstein being a fraud with little or no evidence. Be careful. This reeks of anti-Semitism.

That's actually exactly what it is. He links to websites claiming Jews are behind everything, including killing 7 Us presidents, and the Jews killed Princess Diana. He's a hate driven fool.
edit on 31-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JediMindTrek
Though the E=mc2 equation has now been proven partially false,

When did this happen, can you link a source?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The threads I see here on ATS created by the Einstein haters out there kinda bug me. Normally I don’t bother posting to them, as it’s just a waste of time. I honestly don’t know why I’m bothering to reply to this little gem. A real Science & Technology forum that attempts to maintain at least a minimally respectable level of posting standards (I like www.physicsforums.com... personally) would not allow this sort of trash. But, on ATS anything goes, and we’re allowed to proudly display our boundless ignorance and naivety in all it’s gruesome glory if we wish to.

Albert Einstein belongs to the elite group of individuals representing humanity’s greatest and deepest philosophical and scientific minds. His accomplishments during his 20’s and 30’s rocked and stunned the scientific world. He was truly gifted with a penetrating insight and a genius for spacial awareness and relationships. His thought process was well ahead of it’s time, and he is held in highest esteem within the world’s scientific community.

Although Einstein wasn’t fond of quantum physics, he’s considered to be one of the scientists responsible for the original insights leading to it’s development. This is largely due to his work on the photoelectric effect, which was inspired by work done earlier by Max Planck. Einstein extended Planck’s ideas and formulated that the wave structure of matter and standing wave interactions (which only occur at discrete frequencies) explained the quantum energy states of matter and light 'Quanta' (the Photoelectric Effect). He formulated the particle nature of light (photons). His discovery that light is only emitted and absorbed by electrons in discrete packets, or 'quantum' amounts, in turn revealed the particle/wave duality inherent in discrete energy transfers (photons). After that, quantum theory took off, much to the dismay of Einstein.

It’s ironic, in a way, that Einstein was awarded the Nobel Prize for his work on the Photoelectric Effect, rather than his Relativity Theories (SR/GR).

At any rate, making statements like “Einstein was a fraud”, “E=nothing”, or other equally ignorant remarks about science, scientists and current scientific thinking based on a YouTube video is pretty revealing about the level of one’s knowledge and authority. I have to wonder where all the anger directed toward Einstein comes from, when it’s obvious you know nothing about him, his contributions to science, or the scientific method itself. I think it’s pretty safe to assume you’re not a particle physicist or astronomer.

Thanks, though, for trying to enlighten and dazzle us with your brilliance. I know you’re probably personally thrilled about the revelations you’ve shared in your quest for the ultimate truth underlying nature and reality. Unfortunately, it’s a lost cause on me. I’m just too stupid to grasp your concepts and the mathematical models you’ve presented to support them.

Lastly, if you ever have ideas worth serious consideration and you want to bounce them off others for their opinion/approval, it’s a lot more effective if you refrain from slandering and defaming the character of others whom you may disagree with.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

But, on ATS anything goes, and we’re allowed to proudly display our boundless ignorance and naivety in all it’s gruesome glory if we wish to.

Not really. The ATS motto is "Deny Ignorance". Members have been very good at doing that. There are many very intelligent members here on ATS.

Let the ignorant people post whatever they want and watch ATS tear them down.

Oh I forgot to say this... but your post was good. Thanks for sharing.
edit on 8/31/2014 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: netbound

Thanks for sharing. I've noticed the anti-Einstein cult too. You can always recognize them by their stated belief that Einstein is considered some kind of God by modern science. The reality is, when physicists talk about Einstein, they talk about him as one of many great minds who contributed in a valuable way. Einstein was sexed up by popular culture more than most theoretical physicists for political reasons (including the fact he was a brilliant Jewish man in a time when Jews were being exterminated for being "intellectually inferior" in Germany) but in the science community, he's one of a large group of important human contributors. No one in that community is a God.

And no one in that community would mind if his theories were replaced by something better.

But is this stuff something better? Here's this guy talking about next level bull-shaped magnetic whatever... And you watch the video, waiting for the point to be made. But then it becomes about the shape of the US capital building and ancient churches in Rome, and its apparent there is no science there whatsoever.

Here's the deal with Einstein: E = mc^2 means something. It an equivalence relation exists between mass and energy. That means in some circumstances mass can be converted energy. For instance, in an atomic blast, about 13% of the mass of that uranium isotope is converted to energy... A project Einstein's physics played a big role in. What all this means in common sense terms is that his theories deliver the goods. Wanna see the goods? Google a picture of an atom bomb going off. Those are Einstein's goods.

But where are the goods from all the pseudo-scientists and free energy crowd? We already have the ability to make gasoline from sea water and co2, if we just have the energy to do it:
www.google.com...
That means all we need is your little free energy black box to produce the energy, and all of it can be laundered and vanish from the radar as gasoline. You can do it in back alleys, you can turn North Korea in the UAE if you want. Either way, you'll have more money and power than you ever dreamed us, all you need to do is bring the little black box to the right people.

But almost infinite wealth and power is always shunned by this crowd to preach on these forums instead. That's why I will never buy it. Put up the goods your theories produce, or shut up. I try to be open minded, but at this point that's all I have to say.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ok, I can't take a thing away from Einstein, but people have to remember, that during this period as with any other there were many competing theories, and some changed their thinking many times, just seems that day he was twiddling his thumbs at the patent office, his thinking forked, let's be honest mankind and the way we have been evolving technology is cumulative, especially after the invention of the microprocessor and memory, all that chalk, paper and blackboards can be saved! JK but imagine if the minds like Einstein and others had at their disposal, the many tools and computing apparatus we take for granted today.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: phinubian

just seems that day he was twiddling his thumbs at the patent office, his thinking forked

You'd be surprised at what people did at their spare times and at their humble jobs.

Here are a couple of examples:

Pierre de Fermat was a French lawyer at the Parlement of Toulouse, France, and an amateur mathematician who is given credit for early developments that led to infinitesimal calculus, including his technique of adequality. In particular, he is recognized for his discovery of an original method of finding the greatest and the smallest ordinates of curved lines, which is analogous to that of the differential calculus, then unknown, and his research into number theory.

He is famous for his Last Theorem that baffles even the greatest of mathematicians to this day.

en.wikipedia.org...

Srinivasa Ramanujan was an Indian mathematician and autodidact who, with almost no formal training in pure mathematics, made extraordinary contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series, and continued fractions. Living in India with no access to the larger mathematical community, which was centred in Europe at the time, Ramanujan developed his own mathematical research in isolation. As a result, he rediscovered known theorems in addition to producing new work. Ramanujan was said to be a natural genius by the English mathematician G. H. Hardy, in the same league as mathematicians such as Euler and Gauss.

Note that Ramanujan had no formal training.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Do you guys know there is another larger thread about all this??

David LaPoint's Theory of the Structure of All Matter

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

K someone has to say it eventually..

"Oh, look it's on YouTube"..!! "It MUST BE TRUE"...!!

2nd

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm sorry but I don't need to watch a 54 minute youtube video to disagree.

Einsteins theories are so solid that they are the first (if not the first) laws of physics taught in schools worldwide. If his theories never passed muster then they would have never been included in the curriculum.

But they have been proven right over and over and over again, it's the staple calculation that plays a part in nearly every facet of cosmology. So if Einstein was a fraud, does that in turn make modern cosmologists frauds as well?

edit on 1-9-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-9-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join