It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein was a fraud. E= nothing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There are no black or white holes. Also there is no need for dark energy or dark matter.. I know this will upset most of you and to that I say, prove me wrong.

+77 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

Sorry, but that's not how it works. If you make a claim, you provide the proof.
edit on 31-8-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm sorry but this is how it works. Since you clearly haven't taken the time to watch the 54 minute video, i'll hold off on my reply. Lets talk after. However, if you have specific question about the material please do ask and i'll happily oblige. a reply to: kx12x
edit on 31-8-2014 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Relativity - Jesuits' greatest fraud ever - Einstein's relativity is merely a mathematically different way of writing the equations of the Newton's theory (with an additional higher-order term), is related to largest scales, and has no proof;
sites.google.com...

Christopher Jon Bjerknes' book draws the same conclusion as well...

Too late here to watch a video, below are a few more links that connect the dots...

It turns out that Einstein’s Special Theory of Relativity and his photon theory are both false.

The Manufacture and Sale of Saint Einstein

+61 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Except Einstein is proven right and that equation is proven right.

Even the weird wacky things Einstein thought would be proven wrong ... have been proven right, such as spooky action at a distance.

Not watching a 54 minute video from people who don't understand science. How about you sum it up, and you prove Einstein wrong. That's how it works.

+41 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Learn the difference between Euclidean space and Minkowski space-time. Einstein did not plagiarize Newton, he took Newton's ideas to the next level.

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
-Isaac Newton

That's how Science is done.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Could you provide a preface, and maybe a summary of the video? It is quite long for a Youtube video.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I figured you would say that... how was his equation proven right? a reply to: OccamsRazor04

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
I figured you would say that... how was his equation proven right? a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Let's go in order. You claimed it was wrong first. Show me how it's proven wrong. If you can do that, I will show you how it's proven right.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kx12x

Could you provide a preface, and maybe a summary of the video? It is quite long for a Youtube video.

here ...

Dubbed the Primer Fields, this revolutionary new idea has been tested extensively using special shaped magnets and plasma. A test chamber put under vacuum and then filled with different gas types to create specific light effects. Magnets in the shape of bowls that have a hole in the bottom are suspended in the chamber via thin filaments. A whip=like electrode inside the chamber is used to create plasma in the gas. Most important part of this setup is the Bowl shaped magnets. I’m not sure how exactly they were able to construct these magnets; but they are either Negatively polarized or positively polarized. When placing a negative and positive bowl near near each other in the chamber, a very peculiar effect happens with the plasma. Most of the plasma in the chamber collects in the space between the bowls. It rotates at a high rate of speed and streamers of plasma are ejected from the holes in the bottom of the bowl shaped magnets.

The theory is that every component of matter has a double toroidial (bowl) shaped magnetic field that radiates from it’s core. Even the structures of the universe resemble this pattern. These videos demonstrate the effect and theory very well. If this were proven to be fact, large portions of our physics platform would have to be restructured. Please watch the videos linked below for a much better explanation. Heads up though, they are each around an hour long, so get your notebook out
I could write 300 pages of article on this but I’d rather you watch the videos and come to your own conclusions. However, I really believe they are onto something here.

revolution-green.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think where this idea has gone wrong is because E=MC`2 deals with normal space time math and thought, and the OP is saying this because of the new propulsion and energy creation breakthroughs that NASA says break some of the old laws (theories) , and these new quantum mechanics for these new energy and propulsion units using MASER tech are past where Einstein was in quantum theory?
Is this where you are coming from?

@Occams: You could use a tad of public relations polishing
But where is the fun in that, right? (chuckle)

edit on 31-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks for the info HNFIWWN.

I'll check out the video tomorrow, if I remember to. Going to hit the hay for now.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Can't find anything about this on Arxiv.org ... and supposedly there were 6 videos made, and only 3 released. Good indicators this is all crap.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
im sorry? Are you claiming mass does not contain energy? Because it does. We proved this with the Atomic bomb.
Also i tend to not take videos that have disabled comments very seriously.

What the basis of your thesis? Simulated universe?

Well if something is simulating the universe, then that means that what ever is simulating us is also being simulated. In order for matrix theory to exist it would have to be an infinite ammount of simulated universes. Since we will be doing that on a computer here on Earth and we assume to create a universe then that means that anything that created our universe or the chain of universes also has a probability of infinity of being on a computer device. All it takes is the upper chain of simulated universes simulating the infinite ammount of universes where our universe sits, it's envitable that the a simulator carrying us will be destroyed. Even if it does not happen from the universe that is simulating our own. So self destruction is a 100% probability in a simulated universe. I don't exactly believe in the *Matrix* idea. I personally believe matter and energy is alive.

I'm sorry OP not much material to go on right now could you elaborate? Why do you say there is no black holes?
Explain this contradiction.

Bare with me here.

They say can God create a stone so massive he cannot lift?

Let me turn this around.

Can a star become so massive that it dwarfs many galaxies?
Can stars continue to grow? And not collapse? What happens when a vortex forms uppon massive Implosions? When the forces of the implosion are magnitudes larger than the force of explosion, that dismantled atoms cannot even expand.
We call those black holes.

Do you believe in entropy? When mass and energy begins to lose its frequencies, It loses its structure because the vibrations of the particles, The negative positive and neutral charges are losing power, Power comes from mass and mass can become power/energy.

Atoms are only visable because of the electrons spinning around it causing the effect of a *solid object*
If the argument is towards relativity then you are somewhat correct as there is not gravity particles.
Gravity is based on clumping, Where large magnetic forces of positive attraction and negative repulsion form large electro magnetic layers or rings over a large object. When something large is spinning. It works like a turbine and generates energy.

Atoms are like tiny motors, With little parts thrown together to form a *hologram* of the light and frequencies it has adapted which is seen by composition frequency/vibrations and energy per square inch.

My point is that when these tiny parts lose their frequency because of internal energy draining just like how magnets lose their magnetism over time. electricty supercharges magnetism, This is a now brainer. What is electricity? Electrons? hmmm. maybe a connection?

Protons simulate energy when it's coupled with an electron it turns into light, turns into a positron, which leads to photons and gamma rays. Where matter is directly turning into light.

Don't make any mistake tho, Matter is light. And light is matter.

if you want to distinguish energy from mass all you need to do is remove the neutron. And even then Neutrons have their own ways of turning into *energy*

It's not really hard to understand really. Just because we don't see the particles that *decay* is because they lose their function and drift. They become unstable, We can see this as radiation as the guts are spilling out. Everything produces radiation because everything decays. Tho the levels are quite low typically and normal for things we come in contact that are not toxic. Radiation is gamma rays. Pretty much explained how gamma rays happen. When a gamma ray burns out it can either attached to something else and draw energy from it maining nearby particles unstable. Black holes suck in all the dudd particles floating in space that are drawn to the center of the galaxy. We call the center of the galaxy a giant black hole because it eats massive ammounts of mass. There's no alternate universe for this mass to pour to so it pours out either side of the vortex. The space hurricane pulls us in very much the same way the eye of a hurricaine pulls air within its vortex. So that's where our *gravity* is coming from. If dark matter exists it means these particles generated by the vortex blanket the universe. So when we are being pulled it generates a wall of these partcles that we roll along once a vortex is formed. It's easier to be drawn into something spinning fast than something that is not. But mass does have attracting qualities and large sums of mass accumilate along the magnetic rim. Creating the effects of gravity. Just spinning amplifies those effects.

Just my theory tho. All black matter which is torn apart electrons neutrons protons and other particles mashed together where no spinning function occures like how Atoms are mini motors. Black mass is the opposite. Well in that state tho i believe mass replenishes energy from being contained. And like an earthquake, these *fault lines* of compressed shards of particles begin to break lose after billions of years. Its the building up of energy i believe from these contained particles that replenished the mass.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   
We already know matter consists of magnetic fields. So, what makes this theory different from what we already know about magnetic fields surrounding matter?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

I have already asked for why E= is wrong .. poster can't offer up an answer.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

you might like this book...

www.amazon.com...

he comes up with an equation to bend time and space to travel at what he calls zero time

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
For you Einstein haters.

Space and time proven to bend.
Frame-Dragging proven true.

Man was 90 years ahead of his time that's how long it took technology to catch up and test what his mind comprehended.

news.sciencemag.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

“In other galaxies, we see that starbursts can drive enormous gas outflows,” said David Spergel, a scientist at Princeton University in New Jersey. “Whatever the energy source behind these huge bubbles may be, it is connected to many deep questions in astrophysics.”

www.nasa.gov...

Confinement dome^

go to 15:20 of part 2:

edit on 31-8-2014 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Their video evidence is really tragic. Here the guy is trying to tell us the entire universe is shaped and operates like his double bowl magnet, and first he uses a couple examples similar, and then goes on to use examples that only have half the likeness. Furthermore, goes on to show things in space which are giant explosions of matter which only have the shape they have because of the cross section of time they were captured in.

This is like taking a frame from an explosion, and saying that anything resembling this must be an explosion.

The rest is like saying an atom is similar to a planet, so therefore planets = atoms.

There's no math here, no study, no hypothesis presented, tested and proven or disproven.

Oh sure, you beat Einstein. You're way smarter than him and anyone who credits his work because you found a YouTube video that claims to disprove everything he did, and gee whiz the rest of us are all idiots because you found a snake oil salesman on YouTube.

Wow...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join