It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creation of ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I've been following the situation in the Middle East since I was about 19 years old, well I'm 34 now. Reason being, I used to work for the Saudis at their Embassy in Washington D.C. and of course 9/11 got ALL of our attention.

Saudi Arabian Embassy, Washington D.C.

I worked for VANCE International and I remember talking about Bin Laden in the late 90's and hearing all their stories about what a "bad man" he was and so on. I even met Prince Bandar several times. He is the ambassador from Saudi Arabia and people freaked around there when he was coming to the Embassy. It was chaos for a good 15 minutes until he safely arrived. Once Prince Bandar came to D.C. and had a little visit with Dick Cheney to discuss Iraq. That's all I really gathered at the time, but turns out Bandar, Cheney and Rumsfeld were meeting to discuss how to kill Saddam. Bandar and the Saudis wanted him dead and didn't care how we did it. So we obeyed our oil masters and went with the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" BS. I learned this from Rumsfeld's tell all on a Discovery Channel interview. The words came right out of his mouth, so this is no BS.

From left to right: Dick Cheney, Prince Bandar, Condoleezza Rice, and George W. Bush, on the Truman Balcony of the White House on September 13, 2001

So it seems we have been doing the dirty work for the Saudis for quite some time now. The CIA is HEAVILY involved and are practically our secret warriors over there stirring things up. When regime change is in the Saudis best interest we send the CIA over there and find a small group of rebels who dislike their country's regime. The CIA then gathers more to join the group promising aid and weapons. These people are encouraged to start a rebellion and it spreads like a wildfire. Then the media comes in and gives it a name like "Arab Spring". The media attempts to get the U.S. citizens on the rebel's side and demonize the "Tyrant" who reigns.

Arab Spring 2011

Problem is, these "Tyrants" although bad, were the only ones keeping terror groups from gaining a lot of power. The Tyrants kept the region somewhat stable. Nothing was ever perfect there, but it is far from perfect now. Dick Cheney along with Prince Bandar of Saudi Arabia laid out a plan to destabilize their enemies countries in order to seize control of natural resources in the region. This has been rather successful so far. They have used the CIA to start rebellions in country after country, but now they have created a monster. This monster is ISIS. Whether intentional or not, this is their creation.

Islamic State in Iraq and Syria

So, this is a video I put together. Some of it you might have seen before, some of it not. I think it's important to get the truth out. Hope you enjoy it.

edit on 8/31/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun 31 Aug 2014 by The Vagabond because: Video deleted for gore content

edit on 8/31/2014 by kosmicjack because: title

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Something like Saddam Hussein who had his country on check until he was killed, now it's a free for all...a easy win for terrorist with him out of the way.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

They knew killing Saddam would open the gates of hell in the whole region.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Well these theories certainly *ARE* alarming.

I can't even believe that a respected company like CNN would stage a fake interview in a studio.

It's a sad day indeed when we can't even trust our own MSM, especially when we are expected to support their advertisers.

I'm so choked up now I can hardly swallow.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well to start with the "fake" CNN newscasts were proven to be real they were shot at the Dhahran hotel just where Charles Jaco said he was. If you haven't even figured that one out in 25 years how much credibility does this video have?

Here is one of many sources that shoot down that ridiculous theory. SMH.link

edit on 31-8-2014 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't want to derail your thread but why are people still legitimising this group of maggots by calling them by their self given title. Why can't we all just call them what they really are. A bunch of decaying maggots. I would love it if the whole of ATS started to do it then spread it around the whole internet so that over a short time, their non warranted self title would become obsolete and they would see that EVERYONE thinks of them as not some new legitimised group but just a group of stinking slugs

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Well to start with the "fake" CNN newscasts were proven to be real they were shot at the Dhahran hotel just where Charles Jaco said he was. If you haven't even figured that one out in 25 years how much credibility does this video have?

That's a bunch of BS. CNN trying to cover their pathetic lies. You buy it, I don't.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: greatfriendbadfoe
I don't want to derail your thread but why are people still legitimising this group of maggots by calling them by their self given title. Why can't we all just call them what they really are. A bunch of decaying maggots. I would love it if the whole of ATS started to do it then spread it around the whole internet so that over a short time, their non warranted self title would become obsolete and they would see that EVERYONE thinks of them as not some new legitimised group but just a group of stinking slugs

I agree, but I have to post a name that people will recognize, so "ISIS" seemed appropriate.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Criticizing the credibility of a 1 hour video 15 minutes after it was posted? Quick to judge much?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RyanDaniel

I had a really weird feeling when they got Sadam. He was not a good guy, but we knew him. Now the whole thing is up in the air.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Wait,, I thought we tricked the Saudis into "paying" the US to take out Sadam?? Showed him pictures of Sadam massing military equipment near to their border so the Saudis would write us a blank check to kill him? Sadam was going to come in and git them some Saudi butt any second .

So you saying Saudi Arabia was punking us all along and the earlier stuff I have read was an attempt for our leadership to protect their egos and look like they were calling the shots??
edit on 31-8-2014 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

(post by RyanDaniel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apollumi
Wait,, I thought we tricked the Saudis into "paying" the US to take out Sadam?? Showed him pictures of Sadam massing military equipment near to their border so the Saudis would write us a blank check to kill him? Sadam was going to come in and git them some Saudi butt any second .

So you saying Saudi Arabia was punking us all along and the earlier stuff I have read was an attempt for our leadership to protect their egos and look like they were calling the shots??

Exactly. We obey our oil masters and fight their wars.
Bed time for me. I'll be back in about 5 hours.
edit on 8/31/2014 by RyanDaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Actually no, that is the truth. If you want to believe in non-sense, that's your choice, but spreading it is irresponsible. The "fake" CNN videos were actually real. It seems to me that zero actual research was put into your youtube video that you are advertising on ATS for hits.

This thread should be moved to the ludicrous online lies forum.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I want to follow this so making a comment. It was interesting seeing them trip over there statements and contradicting there previous statements. I wonder what will happen with isis, with all the media hype and terror level threats going up and all. They have gotten so big so fast. Do we have another false flag comming in near future? S&F.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FearYourMind
So what you're saying is if I watch past the lies at the beginning there will be some truth coming later?

Sorry, no. If your opening statement is comprised of outrageous lies I'm not going to wait around for your version of the truth.
I'm not going to sit through another "We didn't land on the moon" youtube video either...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
interesting thread. thanks. and the fact that you've rattled a few cages cheers me no end.

edit on R2014st2014-08-31T07:28:38-05:0020140am2424 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Actually no, that is the truth. If you want to believe in non-sense, that's your choice, but spreading it is irresponsible. The "fake" CNN videos were actually real. It seems to me that zero actual research was put into your youtube video that you are advertising on ATS for hits.

This thread should be moved to the ludicrous online lies forum.

There are plenty of other examples of CNN faking news. Believe what you want. That source you gave me was laughable.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join