It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Islamic Extremist Threat All Around Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

originally posted by: Quauhtli
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Using bottle rockets as an example implies that they hardly do any damage, it should be obvious what I meant by it.

You call this hardly any damage?

Maybe the percentage that connect with anything meaningful is low, that doesn't mean they're not potentially deadly.

This rocket landed about 1km from my apartment in Ashkelon (less than 10 miles from Gaza). I drove by it the other day and directly across the street, 30-40 meters away, is an apartment building, and ALL of the windows were blown out - which was surprising to me as I figured most of the explosion would have been contained in the house. Most likely it exploded right as it hit the roof of the house.

A rocket landed in Ashdod recently and "only" hit in the street making a small crater - the nearby apartments not only had their windows blown out, the interior doors along with their frames were knocked out of the walls - again, 30-40 meters away from the impact.

A person just died from wounds suffered from a rocket landing next to his car a few days ago (Also in Ashdod).

No sane person would want to be anywhere near one of these "bottle rockets" when they explode.

Hamas is impotent against Israel, it's a well know fact, I'm not trying to minimize the threat at all.

That's exactly what you are doing when you call them bottle rockets. Regardless of how crappy they look, that doesn't make them any less deadly.

You do know that the rockets Hamas uses do not have explosive warheads. This could have just as easily been done by Israel they have a thing for hitting apartment buildings lately.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CommandoJoe

Source for the photos.

What does Israel use to "knock on targets" roofs (likely scaring them into staying in the house thinking the attack is over/ongoing outside rather than leave)? What does a paveway missile do? How does Israel mistake 4 kids playing football on the beach for militants? Did they just fire blindly on the populated area or did they intend kill the kids with the two artillary strikes?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
How the blazes do these rockets blow out windows and doors dozens of meters away yet leave the pictures hanging onn the walls and mirrors perfectly intact?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: CommandoJoe

originally posted by: Quauhtli
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Using bottle rockets as an example implies that they hardly do any damage, it should be obvious what I meant by it.

You call this hardly any damage?

Maybe the percentage that connect with anything meaningful is low, that doesn't mean they're not potentially deadly.

This rocket landed about 1km from my apartment in Ashkelon (less than 10 miles from Gaza). I drove by it the other day and directly across the street, 30-40 meters away, is an apartment building, and ALL of the windows were blown out - which was surprising to me as I figured most of the explosion would have been contained in the house. Most likely it exploded right as it hit the roof of the house.

A rocket landed in Ashdod recently and "only" hit in the street making a small crater - the nearby apartments not only had their windows blown out, the interior doors along with their frames were knocked out of the walls - again, 30-40 meters away from the impact.

A person just died from wounds suffered from a rocket landing next to his car a few days ago (Also in Ashdod).

No sane person would want to be anywhere near one of these "bottle rockets" when they explode.

Hamas is impotent against Israel, it's a well know fact, I'm not trying to minimize the threat at all.

That's exactly what you are doing when you call them bottle rockets. Regardless of how crappy they look, that doesn't make them any less deadly.

You do know that the rockets Hamas uses do not have explosive warheads. This could have just as easily been done by Israel they have a thing for hitting apartment buildings lately.

What a load of BS...

So you're saying there's no explosives here? This landed in the town where I work, I've seen the aftermath of this one also.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Source for the photos.

SOURCE

What does Israel use to "knock on targets" roofs (likely scaring them into staying in the house thinking the attack is over/ongoing outside rather than leave)? What does a paveway missile do? How does Israel mistake 4 kids playing football on the beach for militants? Did they just fire blindly on the populated area or did they intend kill the kids with the two artillary strikes?

Why try to change the subject? I don't blindly defend everything Israel does, but when people try to minimize the potential of these missiles it pisses me off. And whats a paveway missile?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
How the blazes do these rockets blow out windows and doors dozens of meters away yet leave the pictures hanging onn the walls and mirrors perfectly intact?

As I said, I was surprised as well and figured the explosion must have occurred when it impacted the roof with the shockwave caving in the roof and shattering nearby windows. And as to the mirror as you can see there is an overhang above the mirror which is most likely concrete - most of the construction in Israel is with concrete.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Same old nuttyahoo same old schizophernia same old nonsense, blah blah blah...He reminds me of an ex bully who was also tired of himself at age 60 with no hope,no friends,disoriented and scared while speaking in giberish,,Later on he hanged himself in his apartment in Paris ...Yeap ,that's what happens to most bullies.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I don't know man just seems hokey to me. Not to diminish the threat of any projectile but I'm like WTF.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sensationalist bull#!

Putting Hamas & Hezbollah, or even Iran into the ISIS category is proof of such rubbish...

But netanyahu never fails to amaze me with his words... Even if every other word is Hamas!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: QuestioningAuthority
When you steal someone's land and then cage the people whos land you stole and go on to call them terrorists for fighting back then absolutely everything you say is null and void, someone needs to put a net around yahoo.

Same goes for most western countries who have attempted to do the same thing to Muslim's all around the world, you cant steal someones land, kill their family, blow up their house/country and expect no retaliation.

How have we let these imbecilic western governments get away with this, and to this very day they continue in an attempt to advance their masonic/Zionist cause. So sad that there are still some trigger happy cowboys who are willing to carry out the agenda of those masonic/Zionist creeps who are milking everyone with less money than themselves

Last I checked Palestinians tried to steal Israel's land, and they failed. Then they refused to make peace.

When did the Palestinians try to steal Israel's land? With the exception of the land that was stolen and given to Israel in 48 all the other land belongs to Palestine.

How does it belong to Palestine when there was no Palestine and the land was taken from the Turks? I already posted proof, you and other people just ignore it because you are so hate filled it makes your brain stop working.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join