It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Islamic Extremist Threat All Around Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Last I checked Palestinians tried to steal Israel's land, and they failed. Then they refused to make peace.

I must have missed that. When did this happen?

Seems like most Palestinian supporters did.

Starting 1910's and 20's with Arab riots and attacking of the Jews and forcing the British to create the 1922 White Papers to ensure there would be no Israeli state, even though the Balfour Delcaration stated "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people".

1948 Arab League invasion in support of Palestinians.

1967 Third Arab-Israeli War (six Day War).

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Using bottle rockets as an example implies that they hardly do any damage, it should be obvious what I meant by it.

Meanwhile even though Israel has the wherewithal to react responsibly and make precise counterattacks, they willfully destroy thousands of innocent civilians without blinking, knowing full well the game plan of Hamas. They are in the wrong and they act out of hate against a people that are helpless to defend themselves.

My original post was meant to imply that there is no impending doom coming down on Israel as they have the means to crush just about any army on that side of the world, yet they are crying for more aid for their military? This idea is ridiculous, which is why I used my words loosely.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli

Using bottle rockets as an example implies that they hardly do any damage, it should be obvious what I meant by it.

No it's a disgusting vile attempt to minimize the threat and make it seem like Hamas is incapable of doing damage. Then you try to minimize the rockets saying they look like they are held together by packing tape. These are Chinese designed weapons, built by actual military industries.

Meanwhile even though Israel has the wherewithal to react responsibly and make precise counterattacks, they willfully destroy thousands of innocent civilians without blinking, knowing full well the game plan of Hamas. They are in the wrong and they act out of hate against a people that are helpless to defend themselves.

You mean like you think what, Israel should warn people or something before they strike?

My original post was meant to imply that there is no impending doom coming down on Israel as they have the means to crush just about any army on that side of the world, yet they are crying for more aid for their military? This idea is ridiculous, which is why I used my words loosely.

And then as soon as they use their army you demonize them. So what is the point in saying how strong their military is when you claim they should not use it?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

lol, his majesty's government, and they weren't/aren't known for raping and pillaging most countries on earth and then throwing them in the commonwealth, they certainly did a good job of it here in Australia(to name one of the many) with the aborigine's, how nice of them to decide that they would allow what history tells are the most deceptive bunch to take the land, especially after every jew in England was kicked out several hundred years prior for their infamous usury and shenanigans which is forbidden to them, not much has changed the zionists still have a stranglehold on the world with their forbidden usury and lies.

See what a jew has to say about this one example of their shenanigans, are you a self-hating jew or is he and all of the jews today who are dead against the treachery of Zionism and their followers, or are you just a sympathiser of their lies and debauchery? in which case I'll say go to the jews against Zionism and plead your case because it certainly wont work here. Im certainly not anti-jew as I think some of the jews against Zionism are very decent people.

link

But thanks for bringing that valid point up anyway, you are so quick to defend the atrocities of Israel in this forum, I think anyone who reads your posts can see the hatred with which you speak, so please get back to me with some dialogue of the conversations you have with the 'jews against Isreal/zionism' before you spew anymore of that here

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You're obviously well educated on the history in this region and I'd love to hear more of your arguments but I can't take any more of your disrespectful twisting of my words. Using "vile" and "disgusting" to paint me and my opinions? Who does that? Maybe my perspective is different from yours, who cares? You're definitely not going to change my opinion using language like that, so whats the point.

Israel has one of the most competent armies in the world, if not THE most. I'd like to see them take out every top guy in Hamas without killing a single innocent soul. I know they could get damn close to doing it if they wanted. You're defending a nation that is clearly in the wrong and painting me the wrong color in the act. I absolutely think that Hamas needs to be wiped out, I just think that Israel should be more responsible about it.

Hamas is impotent against Israel, it's a well know fact, I'm not trying to minimize the threat at all. Go back and look at the pics you posted, then come back and tell me it's not packaging tape. I can bet you whatever it is Israel doesn't have it taped all over their rockets, ever, not even for shipping. Really it's beside the point, but those missiles probably would have been trashed in WW1 by any respectable army.

Again, I think Israel does use their military extremely effectively in other countries, but they seem to be leveling Palestine with no thought whatsoever to civilian casualties. They know full well that warning people before the fact doesn't work because there is almost nowhere for the palestinians to run.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Quauhtli because: ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: QuestioningAuthority

I don't like Israel at all. I am just not blinded by hatred, as your post shows you clearly are.

1948 Arab League invasion in support of Palestinians.

1967 Third Arab-Israeli War (six Day War).

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You're obviously well educated on the history in this region and I'd love to hear more of your arguments but I can't take any more of your disrespectful twisting of my words. Using "vile" and "disgusting" to paint me and my opinions?

Not you, I never said YOU were vile, the tactic of calling the rockets bottle rockets is vile and disgusting. It is. You should stop using it.

Israel has one of the most competent armies in the world, if not THE most. I'd like to see them take out every top guy in Hamas without killing a single innocent soul. I know they could get damn close to doing it if they wanted.

Do you realize Israel calls Gaza houses and tells them to leave? Do you know they drop pamphlets from the air stating exactly where the strikes will occur and asking residents to flee?

Do you know Hamas tells people to stay and people are afraid to leave their homes for fear of Hamas' retaliation?

You're defending a nation that is clearly in the wrong and painting me the wrong color in the act. I absolutely think that Hamas needs to be wiped out, I just think that Israel should be more responsible about it.

No, your belief that Israel is in the wrong is based on ignorance. They did not start this war. In fact, it was started over, and over, and over again by Arabs and Palestinians. Israel goes to great lengths as I just informed you to minimize civilian casualties. Hamas has a stated goal of INCREASING civilian casualties, it's an actual strategy they admit to. Is Israel perfect? Hell no. Do I support everything they do? Nope. Do they do some really bad stuff sometimes? Yep. When you are in war, those things happen.

Hamas is impotent against Israel, it's a well know fact, I'm not trying to minimize the threat at all. Go back and look at the pics you posted, then come back and tell me it's not packaging tape. I can bet you whatever it is Israel doesn't have it taped all over their rockets, ever, not even for shipping. Really it's beside the point, but those missiles probably would have been trashed in WW1 by any respectable army.

Those are modern missiles designed by China. They were designed about 10 years ago. Again, stop trying to minimize the situation.

Again, I think Israel does use their military extremely effectively in other countries, but they seem to be leveling Palestine with no thought whatsoever to civilian casualties. They know full well that warning people before the fact doesn't work because there is almost nowhere for the palestinians to run.

Actually there is. Some people flee. Maybe Hamas should stop storing weapons in schools. Hamas does this on purpose. 99% of all civilian casualties are Hamas' fault because they create the situation with the intention to kill as many Palestinians as possible.
edit on 31-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-8-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Maybe you should read this...

Link

here is a quote..

The Arab Declaration on the Invasion of Palestine, contradicts the notion that the Arab League was bent on a genocidal attack, threatening to drive all Jews into the sea. To be sure they were against Israel’s existence, based on legal grounds, but their Declaration on the Invasion of Palestine says: “The Governments of the Arab States emphasise, on this occasion, what they have already declared before the London Conference and the United Nations, that the only solution of the Palestine problem is the establishment of a unitary Palestinian State, in accordance with democratic principles, whereby its inhabitants will enjoy complete equality before the law, [and whereby] minorities will be assured of all the guarantees recognised in democratic constitutional countries, and [whereby] the holy places will be preserved and the right of access thereto guaranteed.

Democracy!! Equal rights!! How dare they! Nowhere did the Declaration on the Invasion of Palestine threaten Israel or threaten to actually institute the legal basis of their argument. It merely stated the legal case as a basis for protecting their ward as regional powers per the UN Charter. Israel was no longer a part of Palestine on the 15th May 1949. The Declaration on the Invasion of Palestine was given to the UNSC, making the war a legally declared defensive war. Which is why there is no UNSC resolution condemning it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Maybe you should.

To be sure they were against Israel’s existence

Your post just proved my point, thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Maybe you should.

And your post just proved you didn't actually read the link I provided.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Maybe you should.

Actually I did. He uses logical fallacies and it flat out states exactly what I said. They wanted to take the land and prevent a Jewish State. Again, thanks for the backup, it's everything I said and more.

the only solution of the Palestine problem is the establishment of a unitary Palestinian State

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Maybe you should.

Actually I did. He uses logical fallacies and it flat out states exactly what I said. They wanted to take the land and prevent a Jewish State. Again, thanks for the backup, it's everything I said and more.

the only solution of the Palestine problem is the establishment of a unitary Palestinian State

Whoosh..straight over your head huh? The point is that there was no Arab League invasion of Israel. Try reading it again.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

I dont know wild guess here but id say the Israeli air force could bomb them and due to proximity could have them gone in a couple of weeks. Than theres the fact there already fighting in Syria and Iraq and Iran is currently funding their enemies. This is nothing more than the old battle between Shia and Sunni.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Yaaaaaawwwwnnnn... same old broken record from nuttyyahoo ... how about instead of leeching off the west israel support itself for a change ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Maybe you should.

Whoosh..straight over your head huh? The point is that there was no Arab League invasion of Israel. Try reading it again.

Except there was, and he is justifying it with logical fallacies and double talk. Allow me to fill you in ..

He states ...

If the Arab League had launched a war of aggression on Israel’s newly Declared Sovereign Boundaries, there would be the customary UNSC resolution condemning it. Right?

So since there was no resolution, it's not a war of aggression. Let's read further.

The Declaration on the Invasion of Palestine was given to the UNSC, making the war a legally declared defensive war. Which is why there is no UNSC resolution condemning it.

Well .. a defensive war. That means it's an illegal war of aggression by Israel. So there is the "customary UNSC resolution condemning it. Right?"

No .. there isn't. So using the logic this vile hate filled person is using, that means since there is no resolution, it is NOT an aggressive war by Israel, meaning it CANT be a defensive war by the Arabs.

That's what happens when you use logical fallacies, you end up making points that are completely illogical.

Thank you though, even a hater like him acknowledges that the Arab nations did EXACTLY what I said, which was to try to steal Israel's land, and in the process they lost a war and lost land.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Exactly my point of view. If all the goods that people are calling for a boycott on Israel are to be believed then why do they need support? Looks like they are doing better than the USA itself!

walizahid.com...

And now Netanyahu is threatening reoccupation of Gaza. www.presstv.ir...
edit on 31-8-2014 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

As opposed to when the Israelis lived there by themselves and then all the Muslims moved in around them?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You call this hardly any damage?

Maybe the percentage that connect with anything meaningful is low, that doesn't mean they're not potentially deadly.

This rocket landed about 1km from my apartment in Ashkelon (less than 10 miles from Gaza). I drove by it the other day and directly across the street, 30-40 meters away, is an apartment building, and ALL of the windows were blown out - which was surprising to me as I figured most of the explosion would have been contained in the house. Most likely it exploded right as it hit the roof of the house.

A rocket landed in Ashdod recently and "only" hit in the street making a small crater - the nearby apartments not only had their windows blown out, the interior doors along with their frames were knocked out of the walls - again, 30-40 meters away from the impact.

A person just died from wounds suffered from a rocket landing next to his car a few days ago (Also in Ashdod).

No sane person would want to be anywhere near one of these "bottle rockets" when they explode.

Hamas is impotent against Israel, it's a well know fact, I'm not trying to minimize the threat at all.

That's exactly what you are doing when you call them bottle rockets. Regardless of how crappy they look, that doesn't make them any less deadly.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
OH!! The Zionists have their hand out for more free taxpayer money, huh?? BS
The aid that they receive from American sheep....I mean, taxpayers, -should be stopped immediately after the war crimes they've committed. Not one more cent. But they'll get it and more because of Israeli puppets and fellow tribe members like Sen. Huccabee, Lyndsey Graham, etc., etc..
It's simply disgusting.

Yes, nitwityahoo, you are surrounded by billions who do not like you and what you and your blood thirsty, psycho friends have done to the people of Palestine and the world. You are a psychotic demon from hell and your black magic/hypnotizing of the world works for now. One day, the wind of change shall blow the smoke away from that mountain of truth that you and your ilk so desperately and cunningly keep hidden, and all of humanity will awaken to see that you are the enemy of humanity.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Fylgje because: needed a comma

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: QuestioningAuthority
When you steal someone's land and then cage the people whos land you stole and go on to call them terrorists for fighting back then absolutely everything you say is null and void, someone needs to put a net around yahoo.

Same goes for most western countries who have attempted to do the same thing to Muslim's all around the world, you cant steal someones land, kill their family, blow up their house/country and expect no retaliation.

How have we let these imbecilic western governments get away with this, and to this very day they continue in an attempt to advance their masonic/Zionist cause. So sad that there are still some trigger happy cowboys who are willing to carry out the agenda of those masonic/Zionist creeps who are milking everyone with less money than themselves

Last I checked Palestinians tried to steal Israel's land, and they failed. Then they refused to make peace.

When did the Palestinians try to steal Israel's land? With the exception of the land that was stolen and given to Israel in 48 all the other land belongs to Palestine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join