learn more

crazy Lightning storm in Atlanta...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You are correct the new theories are starting to come together even if still unfounded.
From what I've collected the key elements are water, electricity and quartz. Water is a conduit that amplifies the paranormal energy, electricity is the charge that gives power to the manifestations and quartz is the memory that holds the information, just like a computer chip. During a thunderstorm if you live on top of a granite formation it creates a 'perfect storm' of conditions that many groups have proven to be more productive in collecting evidence.
Funny that tomb stones are granite also and for now that's pretty much how it works. Of course there are other ways and materials but given this is all still pseudoscience, you get the drift.
As for cleansing, blessed water, salt, burning sage or even mixing blessed water with salt then spraying doors and windows with a spray bottle works. Black salt is very useful but not easy to get unless you know the right people, if you find some get it. Himalayan pink salt some consider better too.

To the op I know of demonologists that can rid your home of any negativety. It's free to all and they handle everything via. phone but they do have rules you must follow or there is no point. I think the head guy is Catholic based and many I know swear they have been saved by this person, but I never needed their help personally. Spirits are only dangerous if you can't control them and in my home the more the merrier!

I hope you find comfort in your new home. . . AB

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Hi guys.....yes I am still around. Turned everything off over the weekend so just getting back on. We smudged the house and all seems fine now. Guess I will have to wait for another electrical storm to really see though.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Vasa!VoidHawk and I thought you may have been spiritually abducted or"Went into the Light".

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Vasa!VoidHawk and I thought you may have been spiritually abducted or"Went into the Light".

Ha! I think this may be the first time I've been called out on ATS. Yes...i am still here and a bit looney as usual.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oh...and yes, there have been the same things going on here since I started this thread.

My wife "smudges" the house every other night...

I have to say, as a major sceptic, I am becoming more of a believer. You can even search my threads and see i am a major sceptic of this stuff. Just an odd feeling I can't explain and dreams that reoccur, and our kids saying certain things about hearing voices.

Yes, when I type it out it sounds like a lot, but it doesn't occur at a rate that I would say is alarming, and could be discarded as whatever. Just documenting what I've experienced.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well as I was sure there are many members here who do have knowledge of strange occurances if things get out of hand.At least we didn't have to send a supernatural search party after you.
edit on CDTMonpm11161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution