It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crazy Lightning storm in Atlanta...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Ok...so I'm not really a paranormal believer. My wife is what I would call an intuit.

Backstory: we have been building a house since January of this year and 3 weeks ago finally moved in. Still have some finish work to do though.

Anywho....fast forward...my wife and youngest daughter have heard things in the house and I personally have had what I think of as a waking dream of a young girl spirit in the house....yes....i actually saw something I could not explain.

Fast forward to tonight: there is a wicked upper atmosphere Lightning storm...same thing happened on the nights we had these odd things happen...my wife is saying to watch her to make sure nothing takes her at night....yeah, odd. Now I don't think much of it. I had my experience a couple weeks ago and really don't know what to make of it.

Side note: our new house backs up to Arlington Cemetery in Sandy Springs....

So...anyone have any thoughts?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What was the title of that film...................Poltergeist!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

had anyone been letting off Chinese lanterns in the vicinity ?

funbox

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

I was just thinking the same thing.Being that close to a cemetary is it possible that the house is built on old,unmarked graves?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well Vasa Croe's wife certainly believes theres something there.I would try to find some local history of the property to start with.If the occurrence s are disturbing family members I dare say I'd consider finding a local paranirmal investigative team.Possibly maybe a simple blessing of the house would work.
edit on CDTSatpm61061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTSatpm61061 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61

I was just thinking the same thing.Being that close to a cemetary is it possible that the house is built on old,unmarked graves?

Been a while since Mr Crow posted, you think he went into the light?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Lol, possibly! Though he claims to be a sceptic he may be re-evaluating his position now.As his house is new if something is going on it has to be connected to the land itself I'd think.

Been a while since Mr Crow posted, you think he went into the light?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Thats twice ive screwed up my replies! Possibly VoidHawk, lol! He may run into Carolann! Anyway as his house is new whatever is happening must be connected to the land itself, no?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

crack out the sage and give the whole place a good smudging...hopefully that will get rid of any negative energy hanging around

www.spellsandmagic.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've heard of sage.Is that wiccan?I hope Mr.Croe returns.He's got my curiosity going now!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I've heard of sage.Is that wiccan?I hope Mr.Croe returns.He's got my curiosity going now!

sage is a herb.....burning sage as a cleanser ...its origins come from native Americans ...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

sage is a herb.....burning sage as a cleanser ...its origins come from native Americans ...

Why thank you sir.I've heard of the practice and wondered about its origins.Have you any thoughts on what might be happening at Vasa Croe's house?He seems to be temporarily missing.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Ok...so I'm not really a paranormal believer. My wife is what I would call an intuit.

Backstory: we have been building a house since January of this year and 3 weeks ago finally moved in. Still have some finish work to do though.

Anywho....fast forward...my wife and youngest daughter have heard things in the house and I personally have had what I think of as a waking dream of a young girl spirit in the house....yes....i actually saw something I could not explain.

Fast forward to tonight: there is a wicked upper atmosphere Lightning storm...same thing happened on the nights we had these odd things happen...my wife is saying to watch her to make sure nothing takes her at night....yeah, odd. Now I don't think much of it. I had my experience a couple weeks ago and really don't know what to make of it.

Side note: our new house backs up to Arlington Cemetery in Sandy Springs....

So...anyone have any thoughts?

Was the young girl spirit dressed in white with long black hair ? I'm asking because I and others have seen "her" both in completely seperate areas of the country, before I even met them and told them my story (they told me their experience first). The second reason I ask is because after seeing "her" as I call her I began having a lot of missing time and feeling as if I was going to be taken by something or someone

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I saw the storm too ... it was like nothing I have ever seen before. Quite a show ..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
This plot just continues to thicken.And aren't spirits attracted by electromagnetic phenomena?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why thank you sir.I've heard of the practice and wondered about its origins.Have you any thoughts on what might be happening at Vasa Croe's house?He seems to be temporarily missing.

your welcome...by the sound of his description i would say a good old fashioned haunting.....

some sort of energy stuck in the area...don't know...what i do know is smudging does get rid of negative energies,tis why i suggested it

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

20 years ago I went to a lecture given by Ed and Lorraine Warren in Connecticut. (Ed Warren is now passed on). They are demonologist/ghost hunters and Lorraine is a sensitive. They told about going on a ghost outing in a house in Connecticut. The activity always happened at higher levels at times around an electrical storm. And they told about a cemetery that always had activity and that it is near a high power electrical station. They said that all that electrical activity seems to feed the entities so they can manifest. They are probably always there, but the charged atmosphere during the electrical storms and from the electrical station help them manifest to humans so the humans can see.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

The catholic school around here often burn sage in classrooms before the new year.

Source, gf and her mom are teachers..

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

a reply to: kodasaufa
We are a 'catholic family' and we smudge with sage. It works. I'm surprised to hear that the Catholic school is open to that. Glad to hear it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan I sorta was a bit surprised as well. Hell a few hundred years ago that would of been witchcraft.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join