It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King Warns That West Will Be Jihadist's Next Targeet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why would ISIL by-pass Saudi Arabia and jump over to Europe and America? In all reality, SA should be "next". Does the Saudi king know something that we don't? Just like 911? Saudi Arabia is a lapdog of Israel. Funny how Israel remains untouched and the Saudi king is confident that they will be untouched. Man, this ISIL must be pro-Israel or something. They kill Muslims with no regard for human life. They are doing the work of the Israelis and America. Notice the impotent response to them.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Your right. Its funny how Israel has nothing to fear from these guys. Isis only specializes in killing Muslims.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I have a feeling the reason Saudi Arabia say ISIS will attack the west it might be because the Saudi King will give the order for them to do it.

Makes me think of when Saudi Arabian intelligence chief Prince Bandar bin Sulta threatened President Putin with Sochi terrorists if they would not let them get Syria so they could build their gas pipeline. Russia did not agree and the cells where activated and two deadly attacks in two days in the city of Volgograd happened.

Maybe Saudi Arabia do not control all Islamic fundamentalists but they are from my point of view the real source of fundamentalism just like Rome and the Catholic church was the source of the inquisition.

Saudi Arabia forced people on death row in Saudi Arabia to fight against Assad in Syria while keeping their families hostage.

A leaked internal memo shows how Saudi officials commuted 1,200 death row inmates under the condition they go and fight against Assad in Syria, according to the Assyrian International News Agency.

From the memo:

We have reached an agreement with them that they will be exempted from the death sentence and given a monthly salary to their families and loved ones, who will be prevented from traveling outside Saudi Arabia in return for rehabilitation of the accused and their training in order to send them to Jihad in Syria.

And this country is the US allies in the middle east.
edit on 31-8-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if we're well on our way to another attack. Three of our own politicians have already said it, too.
Bush, Cheney and Graham have all said that if we don't act that we'll have another attack, possibly more serious than 9/11 on our hands. I don't know what to think about it, because I'm still one of the people who believe that 9/11 was a complete set up. Any soldiers or ex-soldiers.. Please don't take offense to that.

I don't know. I'm torn when it comes to the middle east. I know that a few extremists don't make up the whole group, but it seems like every time we try to help the people who aren't extremists, they aren't happy with the help they receive, or they resort back to old ways. We can't just stay there forever, and babysit these guys. I want us to leave and for them to just fight it out between themselves. The groups there have been trying to kill each other for a long time, and no amount of involvement on our part will change that. So in a way I feel like we should just let them kill each other. And just fix our problems here.

But then we have these groups that keep pulling us in. And I feel like they have the right to pull us in because it's almost our fault that the middle east is the way that it is. And we should want to fix what we started.

I just don't know. I want this crap to end.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Aural
a reply to: roadgravel

Saudi Arabia is an ally with the US if i remember correctly.

Yes, an ally with 17 of the 19 World Trade Centers terrorists were Saudi (and we can suspect funded by outfits in that country).

Anyway, the reason for him to speak out is clear. The terrorists have stated that the royal family is one of their targets and a Hell of a lot more accessible than the US mainland. He wants us to save his butt again as we have continually done over the decades. I suspect that his army would fight much as did the French army in WWII.

You hit the nail on the head.

I'm reading the thread and I hope some have pointed out.

Saudi has committed 0 as in zero as in zilch as in nada Saudi troops to fight ISIS

Until they commit more than 1/2 of their troops, the US will simply be the mercenaries of the oil region.

We don't save their precious heads until they are willing to defend themselves first.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobWatcher57
a reply to: roadgravel

I agree, these arab nations are quick to cry out that there is a problem, but they are quick to duck behind the skirts of the American and other western forces who they expect to get them out of the mess they are in.

To date they have hidden behind the western skirts, I prefer veil as chickens and blackmailed the US into being their mercenaries.
They pulled a huge on on the US in the 1970's to show who was boss over who and scared the US Presidents into submission.

We have been licking the oil off Saudi boots ever since. I say no more!
The Saudis have an army - they can use it before trying to scare the American public into compliance to be their mercenaries once again.
edit on 4Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:36:50 -0500pm83108pmk310 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: lostbook

...And what are they doing about it? ISIS is in their neighborhood. Maybe the Arab League should stop whining and stop expecting the U.S. and Britain to fight their battles. We don't need to sacrifice our young men and women because of Islamic and barbaric radicals. I say take care of your own house. If Muslims don't want to be taken over by ISIS, they need to stop sitting on their duff, and take up arms.

This will go just like the Gulf War. American and British men and women fought Iraq while Kuwait men danced in night clubs.

I also assert that the US should not even loan a rifle until over 1/2 of the nations whose state religion is Islam send a sizable amount of troops, they themselves organize, to stop the Islamic StateIS.

This is the Muslims war to fight, not non-Muslims. It is the Muslim religion that will forever be linked to beheading babies on youtube and laughing about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes,we did sell the Saudi's a "whole mess" of military planes and equipment.

I was at the location(s) where:

Saudi pilots were trained on US soil

Saudi troops were trained on US soil

But, what I observed was a bunch of spoiled brats with unbelievable superiority complex's

They would not actually deign to fight over fear they might ruin their manicures

originally posted by: diggindirt
Didn't we sell/trade/give the Saudis a whole mess of military planes, equipment a few years back

edit on 6Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:14:20 -0500pm83108pmk310 by grandmakdw because: formatting

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Wait, what???....what are the Saudi's doing about it.??

Sorry, but why should the west come to Saudi, Iranian, Jordanians rescue just because it looks bad when a Muslim state takes on Muslim Jihadist's.... Grow a pair for christ's sake and sort out your own mess.

I agree with this sentiment so much I sent Prez O this message on the white house comment line.
He won't ever read it, but some intern will and will make a check on a box and compile comments.

Too bad the Saudi's are such pampered men that they have lost their manhood.

Used to be they were fearless fighters, now they are frightened children.

edit on 6Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:10:36 -0500pm83108pmk310 by grandmakdw because: highlight

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It makes total sense with how the Obama/Holder team has made every effort short of just buying all ISIS members a 1-way first class plane ticket to the USA, and how they are doing everything in their power to makes sure the Border won't slow them down in the slightest, so entering from Mexico will be a sure thing. Perhaps they have another super duper false flag planned and are trying to "make it happen captain" before the elections?

Sounds about their speed.. Seriously, they have proven umpteen times that they will do anything without remorse or care, for votes, for agendas for tyranny, for authoritarian principles defined by Marxism, Maoism and socio-communism.

Gave me an idea. I now know what Muslims who are fed up with ISIS can do.

Raise money to give all ISIS members a one way ticket to Mecca (in Saudi)

Then maybe the Saudi's will put the US planes and equipment they trained on to good use.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 6Sun, 31 Aug 2014 18:16:45 -0500pm83108pmk310 by grandmakdw because: double post

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Dick Cheney called him up and told him to announce this.
I would bet.

Though I agree with him

This is the mess the US made it's they who should clean it up

edit on 31-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Dick Cheney called him up and told him to announce this.
I would bet.

Though I agree with him

This is the mess the US made it's they who should clean it up

That is the big lie

This mess is only a Muslim problem.

ISIS claims to represent Islam.

They do not in my opinion, but that is what they claim, youtube, and when they murder serial killer style tell their victims while they film the executions.

This is not an oil problem.

This is not a US problem.

This is and only is an Islamic problem, and they alone have the power to stop it.

The US getting involved will only make matters worse, it will be seen by many in the ME as an invasion by the Great Satan.

The Saudis have US planes, US equipment and are US trained, just because they are wussies doesn't mean we should not expect them to take care of their own problem.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join