It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King Warns That West Will Be Jihadist's Next Targeet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Didn't we sell/trade/give the Saudis a whole mess of military planes, equipment a few years back---when Shrub was walking about holding hands with them? So how come they haven't put that equipment to use and gotten the job of wiping this vermin off the face of the desert?
I don't have the time right now to look it up but I'm pretty sure we sent them quite a few planes, etc during the previous administration then the 0-man sealed the biggest deal in history with them...or was that just propaganda?

ETA: A quick Google turned up several deals, this one the biggest I think.
www.theguardian.com...

Barack Obama is to go ahead with plans to sell Saudi Arabia advanced aircraft and other weapons worth up to $60bn (£39bn), the biggest arms deal in US history, in a strategy of shoring up Gulf Arab allies to face any military threat from Iran. According to the Wall Street Journal, the administration is also in talks with the Saudis about possible naval and missile-defence upgrades that could be worth tens of billions of dollars more over five to 10 years. Plans to go ahead with the package, which has been under secret negotiation since 2007, have been known for some time and have raised angry objections from Iran and to a lesser extent from Israel, an even closer US ally which is anxious to maintain its strategic edge over any potential adversary in the Middle East.

edit on 30-8-2014 by diggindirt because: further info

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm sure they will attack. Maybe intelligence is showing this is likely to happen (if they've been able to infiltrate). I don't know how but they know something and it makes sense for them to attack. They hate us. I've said it before - we need to be vigilant at all times, and not let these people make us feel helpless/fearful. We pull together and do not give more power away, to our government or to them (they win when we do that).

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
IMO, the idea of keeping the US in ISIS sights to keep SA out of them might be valid. It's all just legal games.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
a reply to: roadgravel

Saudi Arabia is an ally with the US if i remember correctly.

Since when does that make them upstanding world citizens - or anything at all?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
Im sure the saudis are more worried than we are.
Pretty confident that they are quaking in their oil rich boots thinking they are next..why not have the good old USA spill their own blood first...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Bitter bitter................The Auld Saudi IS JUST PLAYING WITH YOUR HEADS....LIKE iRAQS wmdS AND THE REST OF THE BULL$HIT PROPAGANDA.....

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The Saudi Prince, The Mosque And Fox News

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I bow to your sense of humor sir. ISIS ain'tain't what it seems.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Unless....

The Saudis and Qataris are financing them.

An ISIS State would get fees for the pipelines.

It's bound to happen Sunni or later.

There's a Trillion Dollars worth of natural gas involved.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Here is a little inside info. i don't care if you take it or leave it just wanted to share it.....UK SF and US SF know where to hit ISIS right now....to stop them!! Obama is stalling and can't seem to make a decision....the Elite has never seen a worse enemy! not just of the West but of everyone.....These are ruthless killers who love the taste of blood! Special OPS are very concerned for the countries of UK and US and know they need to act NOW!! Obama can not make a decision, that is the hold up!

The threat to UK and US is imminent!! So please stay vigilant ......Then it occurred to me what better time to hit UK/US while our Elite SF are half way across the world!! Would be huge disaster!
edit on 8/31/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It's good domestic policy and not bad for foreign policy either. Win/Win from the royal Saudi perspective.

Domestically, Saudi Arabia enjoys a stable economy and population. Their peace can continue whilst the neighbours are squabbling or even when the West is 'delivering democracy.' However, these new 'neighbours' aren't bound by national borders and Iraq's runs for 100s of miles on SA's northern front. IS aren't promising a stable state in the short term and their growth and expansion would eventually pose a threat to Saudi stability. If King Abdullah honestly thinks IS pose a risk to Europe, how much bigger is that risk to Saudi Arabia??

Especially so as the IS flavour of Islam would be against monarchy as a matter of principle and a Caliphate doesn't have room for one.

Internationally, this call for action is also good for Saudi stability. They maintain the cordial relations with the Western deliverers of democracy whilst someone else (in theory) cleans up the IS problem. At the worst, western interventions would certainly shift the short-term focus of IS and the disruption wouldn't affect the Saudis.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Wait, what???....what are the Saudi's doing about it.??

Sorry, but why should the west come to Saudi, Iranian, Jordanians rescue just because it looks bad when a Muslim state takes on Muslim Jihadist's.... Grow a pair for christ's sake and sort out your own mess.

edit on 31-8-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

Saudi Arabia is an ally with the US if i remember correctly.

.... In the same way a viper is your ally!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

That's rich coming from him! Its Saudi Arabia that has been opening mosques and sending their preachers into other countries which, for all we know due to the extreme islam the Saudis follow, is responsible for recruiting many isis followers.

Saudi in a two edged sword - it swims with the israelis and towels down in the muslim world. Its friends with the USA yet theoretically from the mosques comes the teaching that the west is degenerate.

I could go on and on but Saudi is I suspect right in the middle of this mess Bush and Blair started along with netanyahoo and all lhis cronies around the world in their elated positions within the institutions of government in different countries.

It appears to be their hidden agenda to start a war and I hope all of those foolish enough to be involved in it enjoy themselves and VIP leave the rest of us quiietly minding our own business against their treasonist/warmongering actions.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
It makes total sense with how the Obama/Holder team has made every effort short of just buying all ISIS members a 1-way first class plane ticket to the USA, and how they are doing everything in their power to makes sure the Border won't slow them down in the slightest, so entering from Mexico will be a sure thing. Perhaps they have another super duper false flag planned and are trying to "make it happen captain" before the elections?

Sounds about their speed.. Seriously, they have proven umpteen times that they will do anything without remorse or care, for votes, for agendas for tyranny, for authoritarian principles defined by Marxism, Maoism and socio-communism.
edit on 31-8-2014 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Were the terrorist in the 9/11 ordeal ISIS? No, they were ALL Saudi.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I agree. I read a shocking dossier on Saudi Arabia and 'western children' (human trafficking) = seems they like their western 'slaves'

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aural

And so our guys that we created in prison camp that call themselves Isis

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Well since Isis is operated partly out of Mossad I would say Israel is safe for the time being.
However if things don't go the right direction then yes, false flags for everyone

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
Now here is a case of "The Chickens have come home to roost."

The King has funded a lot of this and now it's biting him in the ass. I would bet that he hopes that Europe or the US gets hit as it would take heat off his throne.

exacto-mundo

ISIS has It's eyes on the Saudi Monarchy, also the Kabbah & Mecca...
the radical Jihadists want to purge those Saudi slouchers that invited the West into the Arabian Peninsula

so the King is waving the terror flag at the EU-USA so they will fight ISIS and the Saudi kingdom can live another decade

this item is very appropos...

Dan 7:8

I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

I submit this prophecy because it addresses the ISIS=Caliphate that is, even-at-this-moment, Uprooting both Syria and Iraq which only leave a 3rd country that ISIS will overthrow...

The King of Arabia and myself see the handwriting on the wall, IF indeed the Caliphate= Islamic State & al-Baghdadi the Caliph Ibrahim is this prophecied 'little horn' of Daniel... then after Syria-Iraq...it will be Saudi Arabia as the target
thus fulfilling the prophecy that a 'little horn' will overthrow 3 established 'horns'/'kings'

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It sounds to me as if Israel is trying to provoke the Palestinians by building more settlements. If they really want peace, Israel should dial back on the settlement building until things quiet down. Actions speak louder than words........

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join