It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King Warns That West Will Be Jihadist's Next Targeet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Speaking at a Welcoming Ceremony for new ambassadors, the Saudi King named King Abdullah warned that ISIS would attack Europe and the U.S. if there isn't immediate action to stop them. He preaches:

'Fight terrorism with force, reason and (necessary) speed'."

Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) (AFP) - King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that the West will be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.

"If we ignore them, I am sure they will reach Europe in a month and America in another month," he said in remarks quoted on Saturday by Asharq al-Awsat daily and Saudi-backed Al-Arabiya television station.Text

Does he know something that we don't know, ATS? I've been reading some of the posts here on ATS where people say that Obama needs to take action right away to stop ISIS and now, it appears that the King of Saudi Arabia is saying the same. There's no doubt in my mind that we should stop them immediately but Obama seems to be treading himself carefully but why? Why won't his superiors let him stop ISIS? Could this ISIS problem be a false flag to keep people's minds away from the growing Ebola issue which is on its way to being a catastrophe, or the weird sink holes that keep opening up in strange places, or maybe something else? What says ATS?

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We are to believe and/or trust the Saudi's? They are probably sending them to the west.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Saudi Arabia is an ally with the US if i remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe he should stop supporting them then.

Of course, the Saudi King really doesn't care. His regime spends billions on propagating Radical Islamic bull#.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Honestly, Im not trying to display bravdo here.......

But Americans are sick of it, we arent scared anymore and were not going to cower in our homes

Were sick of what our gov did to us after 9/11 and theres a lot of animosity for that......

We arent afraid of ISIS , they need to be careful not to wake the sleeping giant........

That giant is not our gov......its the American people......thats a line I dont even think ISIS is prepared to cross
edit on 8/30/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Now here is a case of "The Chickens have come home to roost."

The King has funded a lot of this and now it's biting him in the ass. I would bet that he hopes that Europe or the US gets hit as it would take heat off his throne.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Hasn't there been evidence or likely hood of the Saudi's funding terrorists. What about the so called actors on 9-11. What about the pipeline conflicts in the mid east.

No so sure allies is the right term. Business partners when there is a mutual benefit maybe.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

Saudi Arabia is an ally with the US if i remember correctly.

Yes, an ally with 17 of the 19 World Trade Centers terrorists were Saudi (and we can suspect funded by outfits in that country).

Anyway, the reason for him to speak out is clear. The terrorists have stated that the royal family is one of their targets and a Hell of a lot more accessible than the US mainland. He wants us to save his butt again as we have continually done over the decades. I suspect that his army would fight much as did the French army in WWII.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

The French actually fought well in WWI, though their leadership was inept. It was WWII that brought about that little rumor that the French are surrender monkeys. Their government yes, but the people no.

I'm no fan of Saudi Arabia. The Monarchy seems to think that money (oil) will fix everything for them. But that's a finite resource. They'd best be worried.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Saudi King is worried he will be next!! And I can imagine that ISIS animals will have his domain on their radar. They will want to go for wealth if they can.
Regardless time to eradicate these vermin maggots!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Saudi King is worried he will be next!! And I can imagine that ISIS animals will have his domain on their radar. They will want to go for wealth if they can.
Regardless time to eradicate these vermin maggots!!!!!!

Unless....

The Saudis and Qataris are financing them.

An ISIS State would get fees for the pipelines.

It's bound to happen Sunni or later.

There's a Trillion Dollars worth of natural gas involved.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Were are the mid east forces to counter ISIS. How about the Saudis fielding a team.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've asked this before and haven't really had an answer, but why isn't ISIS targeting Israel, they don't even denounce it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

But Americans are sick of it, we arent scared anymore and were not going to cower in our homes

Were sick of what our gov did to us after 9/11 and theres a lot of animosity for that......

We arent afraid of ISIS , they need to be careful not to wake the sleeping giant........

That giant is not our gov......its the American people......thats a line I dont even think ISIS is prepared to cross

I appreciate your stance, but lets be real here, ISIS isn't coming to the US looking for a mano-a-mano fight where we line up and brawl. This group will use guerrilla warfare tactics, and we will never know where they are, unless we begin rounding them all up like we did with the Japanese via WWII..... It could be your neighbor, someone you work with, someone you've never seen before, no one knows, these people have missions, they are motivated by extreme religion to carry these missions out and I'm sure they will have some success rate in the near future...

I hate this feeling, especially living in Chicago (a major target), but I sense some attack on US/EU soil very soon. Especially knowing that the media/Government is conditioning us now to think that it is a real possibility...

To strike fear into the nation they don't need some 911 type attack, but if we begin to see car/bus explosions and smaller attacks/explosions on just your average size buildings we could see this country scramble big time trying to deal with this...

I'm glad the folks down in Texas are confident like you are, but I honestly can't jump on board like that. The enemy is unknown, could be in our neighborhoods/cities right now plotting, and knowing that much leaves a very uncertain feeling in my stomach.

I hope nothing happens here on US soil (and same with the EU countries), but I just sense something bad coming our way...

I remember watching a movie back in the late 90's called The Siege (w/ Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis)... I think that movie was ahead of its time a little...
edit on 30-8-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I appreciate your stance, but lets be real here, ISIS isn't coming to the US looking for a mano-a-mano fight where we line up and brawl. This group will use guerrilla warfare tactics, and we will never know where they are, unless we begin rounding them all up like we did with the Japanese via WWII..... It could be your neighbor, someone you work with, someone you've never seen before, no one knows, these people have missions, they are motivated by extreme religion to carry these missions out and I'm sure they will have some success rate in the near future...

I hate this feeling, especially living in Chicago (a major target), but I sense some attack on US/EU soil very soon. Especially knowing that the media/Government is conditioning us now to think that it is a real possibility...

To strike fear into the nation they don't need some 911 type attack, but if we begin to see car/bus explosions and smaller attacks/explosions on just your average size buildings we could see this country scramble big time trying to deal with this...

I'm glad the folks down in Texas are confident like you are, but I honestly can't jump on board like that. The enemy is unknown, could be in our neighborhoods/cities right now plotting, and knowing that much leaves a very uncertain feeling in my stomach.

I hope nothing happens here on US soil (and same with the EU countries), but I just sense something bad coming our way...

I remember watching a movie back in the late 90's called The Siege (w/ Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis)... I think that movie was ahead of its time a little...

I understand your thought process behind that , but if you look at how ISIS is operating compared to say how the Alqaida operated its a totally different strategy.......

ISIS likes to brag, ISIS likes making a show of personally kiling and beheading people en masse....

They dont seem to be operating in cells like we are use to seeing......

IMHO my point still stands, they may not be goign toe to toe on our own turf with squads of ISIS fighters squarring off against American Citizens......

But the point is the American people are awake enough now I believe after alll this deception, that when and if they do something, we arent just going to take the govs word for it, theres going to be serious inquiry and action taken....

That is my hope.........maybe I have too much optimism in my fellow Americans but, Id like to think if it comes time they will stand, and fight back however we can......

Be it information and the internet, be it research and rooting out of "cells", that this wont be just left up to the gov this time to take care of, that we the people take control of our own future and stop letting the gov lead us by the nose.

But Like you, I do feel somethings coming, and its just over the horizon
edit on 8/30/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Yea, I do agree that it is BS that we are always pegged to play World Police. If ISIS is a legitimate terrorist group with no backing from ANY Middle East country than they SHOULD be taking that stance, putting together some task force to take ISIS down...

ISIS is essentially trying to take over that whole region. I understand that many of those ME countries aren't the best of friends, but a wise man once said "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"... The proverb the enemy of my enemy is my friend suggests that two parties can or should work together against a common enemy. I believe the whole world can consider ISIS to be a common enemy and hopefully all the parties will be able to work with one another to dismantle them before they grow any more...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
I've asked this before and haven't really had an answer, but why isn't ISIS targeting Israel, they don't even denounce it.

I wonder about a ISIS/ Israel conflict as well; especially during the Palestinian seige by Israel. It seemed certain to me that ISIS would attack Israel, but they never did. There seems to be more to this ISIS thing than just an organized militia group rampaging thru the desert. Something is up.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I understand that ISIS is operating in that manner over in the ME, but do you really believe they would try that same strategy here in the US? I just have a hard time believing that, but hey, I would be ALL for it, because then it would be MUCH easier to identify our enemy and then we could take them out with a few of those guns you guys have down there in Texas

And I do believe american people would come together to fight an enemy that threatens our way of life. As a country, I feel like we've become a little soft since WWII. Back then, when we entered the war, EVERYONE dropped EVERYTHING for the war effort. Today, would the same thing ring true? I doubt it... We live in a country now where very few want to get their hands dirty anymore, but would prefer someone else to do it (or outsource it
) ...... Maybe you are being optimistic, maybe I'm being a little pessimistic, but I think that's a good thing. The last thing we need is a country filled with a bunch of scared people or a bunch of overly confident folks. I think having people (you and me) on both ends of the spectrum is good here.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I agree, these arab nations are quick to cry out that there is a problem, but they are quick to duck behind the skirts of the American and other western forces who they expect to get them out of the mess they are in.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

...And what are they doing about it? ISIS is in their neighborhood. Maybe the Arab League should stop whining and stop expecting the U.S. and Britain to fight their battles. We don't need to sacrifice our young men and women because of Islamic and barbaric radicals. I say take care of your own house. If Muslims don't want to be taken over by ISIS, they need to stop sitting on their duff, and take up arms.

This will go just like the Gulf War. American and British men and women fought Iraq while Kuwait men danced in night clubs.
edit on 30-8-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join