It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Prophecies on Terrorist devastation for Paris, Rome & the world carry out by ISIS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Angel of Lightness --- fascinating thread.

I connect with energy consciousness, but can not do physical --- limitation by design? Maybe.

Like a video game, it's HOW you play the game in a plan already laid out with multiple routes to reach a final level of evolvement and/or enlightenment to a higher level or new "game" entirely.

I believe some do have the ability to tap into the matrix (or mainframe of the video game). That they perceive actual planned events, previously played.

I think individuals can experience the same "physical" event, play it differently, with different outcomes. If you want to change your world, play the game differently (in energy).

It always fascinates me how 2 (or more) people can have the same "physical" experience, but when they relay it, it's as if each lived in a separate world.

I find Nostradamas, Cayce, and others a fascinating subject.

I hope you keep adding to your thread.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Now I think you are ignoring me... I want you to break down and translate line for line how they corralate to today's world. Are able to do this? This is a serious request...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 001ggg100
Now I think you are ignoring me... I want you to break down and translate line for line how they corralate to today's world. Are able to do this? This is a serious request...

You've obviously never had a premonition.

It just doesn't work that way.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

Dear 001ggg100,

It is not that I am ignoring your question, excuse me, but be reasonable, you know how busy is everybody in these days, but now that you know my profession you can infer if I really have the time to satisfy your so detailed inquiry.

I am a researcher of Science and Engineering of one of the top Universities of the country, so I am not the kind of person to be without assignments even in a long weekend as this is.

I am not John Hogue, my life is not to write speculations about Nostradamus and try to sell them in books that are bestsellers in the year of the millennium or the galactic alignment, boosted by the collective hysteria, but that 5 or 10 years after that they exhibit actually a so poor level of accuracy.

I have a so serious career in academia and happen that people say I have a powerful intuition to perceive causal lines along time. Since many years ago in my private life my friends use to consider me as a kind of expert into forecast events. This situation drove me to study a lot in prophecies of the past, so Nostradamus became a mandatory reading since my adolescence.

Just to be polite let me reformulate your question:

Check the quatrains I posted, then take line by line any of them, the one that have caught your attention, that correspond to the todays' world and just comment why you are not convinced of the interpretation. I am going to see your comments and give you feedback.

By the way check my profile, here in ATS, that is going to give you an idea of how accurate I have been here along 7 years in interpretations of prophecies and also in my own forecasts.

here is my profile that give you full access to all my threads,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks and have a happy Holiday,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/31/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I remember reading many years ago of a predicted terrorist attack on Paris in which the city's water supply was poisoned.
This attack resulted in the deaths of a large number of people.

I'm sure this was a Nostradamus prediction, but I have not been able to find any reference to such a prediction since.
Does this sound familiar to anyone?
edit on 1-9-2014 by triune because: spl

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Nostradamus did forsee fiat currency. So he did get at least 1 right, imo. As for the others. Only time will tell.

C.8 Q.28

The copies of gold and silver inflated
which after the theft were thrown into the lake,
at the discovery that all is exhausted and dissipated
All scrips and bonds will be wiped out.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: f0xbat
Nostradamus did forsee fiat currency. So he did get at least 1 right, imo. As for the others. Only time will tell.

C.8 Q.28

The copies of gold and silver inflated
which after the theft were thrown into the lake,
at the discovery that all is exhausted and dissipated
All scrips and bonds will be wiped out.

Nah.

Scrip is fiat currency and from the quatrain it's obvious it was already in use.

Harte

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
I don't follow astrology, but A Mars/Saturn conjunction (Saturn in Mars) just happened on August 25, according to a quick Google check. After hearing about the unsecured passenger jets at the airport in Tripoli earlier today, I thought about the Carthaginians and the Romans. Strange how that popped in my head and then reading your thread. It makes sense that Islamic militants would want to strike at Rome/Vatican City. The jets would provide a convenient way for them do so. All happening close to 9/11.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Nostradamus - Back in the Day.

"There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock".

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whiskeychaser

Well Dear Whiskeychaser,

Carthaginians in modern context can only refer to the Tunisians, that it is very well known that have a huge issue of illegal immigration into Italy.

There are millions of Tunisians that have crossed the strait in between their country and Sicily, just to enter illegaly in that country and use it as a natural bridge to reach France, country in which they represent an important minority.

The recent revolution occurred in Tunisia has brought to legality many fundamentalist islamic groups that right now are political parties sharing power.

So, chances are that also they could be involved in the facts Nostradamus predicted.

thanks for your comments,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So just a guess here...Mohammed from Libya?

Anywho...you already know what I think of your prophecies so I will just put this here as a place holder for when this one fails too.....

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=18a reply to: Dingo80

Dear Dingo80,

I believe your reply is more directed to prophets in general, not just on Nostradamus in particular, isn't it?

Your quote also look to be a paraphrases or perhaps it is better to say a satire of the fact of prophecy, seems to me that is a good evidence of how difficult is to remain open mind to all the possibilities when we are going in life constrained by many negative aspects of our civilization, one that is essentially founded in the superstition of materialism.

I know this possibly shock you or other readers, but I think there is also a weight of responsibility in who supposedly are in charge to teach Prophecy, I am referring of course to institutional religion. It is evident that if the clergy of any religion might teach what religion must to teach possibly many would arrive to the conclusion that nobody would need religion anymore, and not because is not useful, but because everybody might have all what they need to go in life.

So, I am going to assume your post as a protest to that kind of concept of Prophecy, packed in mystery and that is never fully disclosed to the common people that is to whom is really directed.

Now, in what concerns to Nostradamus I think the observation probably is an unfair critic, because the only reason for which this converted Jew decided to encrypt his prophecies is to avoid prosecution from the Inquisition, as it happens with all institutions that are created to assure status quo in political power derived from Religion, used to accuse almost everybody that showed this gift of divination and so of pact with evil.

Thanks for your reply.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: triune

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

May God give courage to the French families that were horrendously mourned Yesterday by the coward terrorist attacks in Paris and eternal peace to the victims.

www.cnn.com...

I felt absolutely devastated by the magnitude of this tragedy, it has taken almost an entgire day for me to assimilate the facts, and through them to confirm that the power, the malicious action and perverse social cancer that ISIS represent is indeed the Horrendus evil force that Mitchel of Nostradamus foresaw centuries ago, as I mentioned when I opened this thread long time ago.

The world definitively must join forces to deffend our western Christian Civlizaition of these monsters that are decided to destroy our right to live in peace. These six terrible attacks are showing that ISIS has a terrible capability to infilter any big city and to move across any security system.

time.com...

Many things must be analized and carefully balanced, France can't continue tolerating more illegal immigration from North Africa, without risking all its national security.

A nation that is everytime more diverse must also work more decidely in favor of the secular education, it is also fundamental to prevent any possibility that in France the muslim population become infected of fundamentalism through their education system, schools must be maintened secular to avoid the spread of fanatism.

Italy must perform a more effective control over its sea areas to refrain the entering of elements that are extremely dangerous for the stability of all Europe.

America must change drastically its policies with respect to North Africa, it is vital to be again closer to Egypt, to correct the terrible mistakes committed during the Hillary Clinton era in the State Secretary. Lybia and Tunisia must carefully monitored and with the help of United nations.

We can't trust anymore in Tunisians or Lybians that can be working right now in the two sides of the war, as also is happening with Pakistanians, it is essential to bomb all the positions of the ISIS supporters, before they have opportunity to plan more attacks.

www.un.org...

The Tragedy of France is sad and grave, but every day this same is happening to the Assyrian Christians, they are suffering a horrible genocide and the international community is not showing an effective reponse to stop it.

An Alliance with Russia is vital to regain lost territory in the war against ISIS, there is no sense in to continue agitating a confrontation for Ukraine, when the real common Enemy is every month stronger in Syria , Iraq and even in Turkey.

Also it is extremely important to negotiate with Iran any differences that still exist, since they also must be part of the international coordinated effort to erradicate ISIS of the most strategic positions in the levante. ISIS also represent a terrible risk for Iran, it is the real common enemy of all civilized nation in the world.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/14/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The writings of Nostradamus, as fascinating as they may be, are also terribly frightening...

Personally, I see his predictions as warnings-- we are supposed to wake up, realize that the entire levant is being taken over by an enemy faith, and we are supposed to awaken to the fact that an invasion of the near east, likewise grants an invasion of europe..

I too feel worried about the terrorist assault a parigi..but maybe somehow, it will help the government understand that the threat is here, and the only way to stop it is by being honest with oneself and one's nation like Marine Le Pen from the Front National.

Currently though, and most fortunately, t seems that the french government is willing to use greater force and action in retaliation:

1. Deportation of extremists Imams.. that is going to occur;
2. Greater control of borders, perhaps even long term closure..

The problem in Europe right now in my opinion, is that everyone, all nations, seem to be lulled in this deep sleep and quietude; Previously, europeans, especially youth, was much more politically inclined and politically interested..I no longer sense the same vitality and I believe it might have something to do with computers and phone technology.. Nowadays most individuals would rather write and sit on their computers, instead of mobilizing and physically running outside, raising awareness and changing goverment policy..

I keep wondering what Italy is doing about the "refugee" crisis.. I keep wondering if they are waiting for Merkel to make decisions for them about this issue, when truly, they should entirely take matters into their own hands; Their border with Slovenia is indeed an important issue, since it is there, that this country could run the risk of being visited by more of these "migrants.." I would have to post a map, but I have not learned how to upload images or videos. I do not comprehend the current method of governance in europe, where individual countries no longer have validated voice for their nation. Schengen needs to end, and each country needs to go to the wheel of their nation, and conduct matters on their own, without eu intervention-- that would be best for each nation.

Merkel is not God, and she is not in charge of the eu..

One other thing, if I am not mistaken, I believe Nostradamus is the second most read author in europe, or france just after the Bible..I do not remember where I heard that..

edit on 14-11-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

There is also discussion about removing the nationality of extremists, especially those persons on the "S" list, according to the Gaul government..

Also I was wondering, do you remember when there was the "blood" Red Moon just this past Oct 27-29..do any of Nostradamus' quatrains mention anything about that?

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The mover is here

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Im sitting with another version of the book..

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Here I have selected some fundamental quatrains of Mitchel of Nostradamus, the great prophet of Provence, to understand the complexity and the magnitude of the conflict against the evil Empire of ISIS that we are witnessing in our generation:

Because of Gallic discord and negligence
A passage will be open to Mahomet
Blood soaks the land and sea of Senois
The Phoenician port covered with sails and ships. (C.1:18)

"The Phoenician port" is Marseilles, where the Moslems will enter France, which will be weakened by civil disorder and unable to repel the invaders. The Senois (line 3) are the Senons, an ancient Gallic tribe. Venice will will captured.
France because of Negligence assailed on five sides,

Tunis, Algiers stirred up by Persians:
Leon, Seville, Barcelona having failed,
For the Venetians there will be no fleet. (C.1:73)

The inhabitants of Marseilles completely changed,
Flight and pursuit up to near Lyon,
Narbonne, Toulouse wronged by Bordeaux
Killed and captive nearly a million. (C.1:72)

According to the apparent interpretation of these clear visions, the Moslems will penetrate deep into France. Nearly a million persons will be killed or captured as they flee or fight. See also C.1:92.

Three foists will enter the port of Agde
Carrying the infection, not faith or pestilence:
Passing the bridge they will carry off millions,
And to break the bridge resistance by a third. (C.8:21)

Agde is in the southwest France; the Moslems will attack there with biological weapons. Or, an epidemic will break out in the aftermath of the fighting. This and several related quatrains focus on an unidentified bridge as the scene of a great battle in which millions of people will be killed and captured.

Great Po, great evil will be received through Gauls,
Vain terror to the maritime Lion:
Infinite people will pass by sea,
Without escaping a quarter of a million. (C.2:94)

The Po is in southern France, where the Moslems will enter the country. "The maritime Lion" is the British navy. Line 4 suggests that a quarter million people will be captured.

From Barcelona by sea a very great army
All Marseilles will tremble with terror:
Isles seized help shut off by sea
Your traitor will swim in earth. (C.3:88)

This quatrain is self-explanatory, though the last line is confusing.

As the war continues, famine follows:
Those in the isles long besieged
Will take vigor and force against their enemies:
Those outside dead overcome by hunger,
They will be put in greater hunger than ever before. (C.3:71)

Lightning brightness at Lyons visible,
Shining, Malta is taken, suddenly it will be extinguished:
Sardon, Maurice will treat deceitfully,
Geneva at London to the cock feigned treason. (C.8:6)

Here Nostradamus seems to be predicting that Lyon and Malta will be attacked with nuclear weapons. Line 4 suggests a fake betrayal of the French, perhaps as a strategic deception. Geneva at London indicates that the Swiss government and the (United Nations) will be in exile there.

The comments of these quatrains, either if you agree on his intepretation or if you found that they possbily enclose other meaning, pertain to Mr Rober Nelson , who has published this so interesting list of quatrains that clearly refer to WWIII, in the following link:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/14/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hi again,

One thing that I would like to state is that MN's quatrains are sometimes so beautifully written that one gets taken away by the writing itself..

Remember that he writes scenarios that can be avoided with the apppropriate action..If I told you I could stop a muslim invasion how do you think I would go about it? How do you think we can stop his predictions from becoming truth..

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away." - 1 Corinthians 13:8

Prayers of Love can change the future. Faith can move mountains.

"And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." - Matthew 21:21-22

Love never fails.
edit on 15-11-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join