It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Prophecies on Terrorist devastation for Paris, Rome & the world carry out by ISIS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

The following quatrains would refer to terrible actions of Islamic fundamentalism that we are going to watch in our epoch:

Isis, the Caliphate of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, will take control of all the region of Mesopotamia, starting one of the worst tyrannies ever seen in middle east:

Q 8-70

Il entrera vilain, meschant, infame,
Tyrannisant la Mesopotamie:
Tous amys faits d'adulterine d'ame,
Tertre horrible noir de phisonomie.

He will enter wicked, unpleasant, infamous,
Tyrannizing over Mesopotamia:
All friends made by the adulterous lady,
Land dreadful and black of aspect.

www.nostradamusquatrains.com...

Nostradamus foresaw the reaction of USA and Nato trying to refrain this new extremist Islamic realm:

Q 3-61 - 2003-5411-6761 (20/03/2003)

La grande bande & secte crucigere,
Se dressera en Mesopotamie:
Du proche fleuve compagnie legere,
Que telle loy tiendra pour ennemie.

The great band & sect of the cross,
Will set up in Mesopotamia:
From the nearby river light troop,
That such law will hold for enemy.

yowusa.com...

A nuclear arsenal, that could occur either in Turkey or in Pakistan, and will make use of those weapons to carry terrible acts of terrorism which principal targets will be Europe, more likely against Italy, or Greece.

Q1.83

La gent estrange diuisera butins
Saturne & Mars son regard furieux,
Horrible strage aux Toscans & Latins,
Grecs qui seront à frapper curieux.

The foreign people shall divide booty
Saturn in Mars shall gaze furiously
Horrible foreigners in Tuscan and Latins
Grecians shall be reluctant to strike.

The lands located in the south of Italy, will also suffer the terrible consequences of Islamic terrorism by ISIS:

Q1.11

Le mouuement de sens, cœur, pieds & mains
Seront d'accord, Naples, Leon, Secile.
Glaiues, feux, eaux, puis aux nobles Romains
Plongez, tuez, morts par cerueau debile.

The movement of sense, heart, feet, and hand
Shall be in one accord, Naples, Lyon, Sicille
Sword, fire, water, then the noble Romans
Drowned, killed, dead because of their weak brain.

Rome, will be targeted by the terrorists , Nevertheless, the Pope will be able to escape possibly to France to lead for a while a Church in Exile.

Q4.82
Amas s'approche venant d'Esclauonie,
L'Olestant vieux cité ruynera :
Fort desolee verra sa Romanie,
Puis la grand flamme estaindre ne sçaura.

A mass ( troop ) shall come from Slavonia
The Destroyer ( Olestant ) shall ruin an ancient city
He shall see the Roman territory desolated
After that, he shall not be able to quench that great flame.

There will be a powerful strike of ISIS over Paris, an attack that is described by Nostradamus as a great Assault that will take everybody by surprise, with devastating consequences, and possibly it would take also the life of the Pope.

Q5.30

Tout à l'entour de la grande cité,
Seront soldats logez par champs & ville,
Donner l'assaut Paris, Rome incité,
Sur le pont lors sera faite grand pille.

All around the great city
Soldiers shall find lodging in fields and towns
Paris shall be assaulted, Rome incited
Their great plundering shall be done on the pontiff.

In the middle of such chaos, a new Pope will be elected by a conclave that will be carried out not in Rome, but somewhere to the north of Italy or in France.

Q5.46

Par chappeaux rouges querelles & nouueaux
scismes,
Quand on aura esleu le Sabinois,
On produira contre luy grands sophismes,
Et sera Rome lesee par Albanois.

Red hat quarrel, a new schism
When one Sabine being elected pope
Great sophism shall be produced against him
And Rome shall be damaged by Albanians.

This terrible trend of nuclear terrorism could reach possibly Israel and even far beyond the ocean, like America, through the use of missiles, or may trigger natural events as a consequence of the imbalance generated by the nuclear explosions, as this quatrain seems to suggest.

Q1, 46

Very near Auch, Lectoure and Mirande
a great fire will fall from the sky for three nights.
The cause will appear both stupefying and marvelous;
shortly afterwards there will be an earthquake.
-------------------------
After great trouble for humanity a great one prepared.
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running

Is the world going to collapse on this WWIII mega conflict? well, certainly not, Nostradamus warns us that this war will carry a lot of terrible natural events, part of the great Chastisement that Humanity has provoked with its own sinful actions, specially the terrible materialism that prevails in our civilization, but at the end, when everybody will recognize that we have received the reward to our terrible uncontrolled ambition, the collision of financial egoisms and fanatic political nationalisms or sectarian religious fundamentalisms, it will motivate some kind of intervention of a high power that will come to save the planet of complete annihilation.

This last Chapter should be the accomplishment of the so waited arrival of a Divine figure that is referred in all the religious traditions: The Messiah expected by the Judaism, the second coming of Jesus Christ for Christians , as well as the coming back of the Prophet Muhammad, or Lord Krishna, the Avatar Bhagavan Kalki waited by Hinduism or the great world teacher Maitreya Buddha announced by Buddhism.

In Conclusion: We are all going to suffer a lot of pressure, under the uncontrolled violence, the losses of war, and the chain of economic crisis that this war will trigger, but at the end the ones of us that remain in faith to God will see a new Era emerging after this terrible purification process .

Quatrain 2,46

Apres grâd trouble humain plus grâd s'appreste.
Le grand moteur les siecles renouuelle:
Pluye, sang, laict, famine, feu & peste,
Au ciel veu feu, courant longue estincelle

After great trouble for humanity, a greater one is prepared
The Great Mover renews the ages:
Rain, blood, milk, famine, steel and plague,
Is the heavens fire seen, a long spark running.

Pls chk:

nostradamusquatrains.com...

Do you have any Comments, opinions??,

Here a list of already accomplished predictions of Nostradamus of so important events of the Past:

www.armageddononline.org...

2012prediction.blogspot.com...

www.sciencechannel.com...

www.smashinglists.com...

May God give Eternal rest in Peace to the great seer of Provence, the Prophet Mitchel of Nostradamus.

Thanks ,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/30/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That description of Paris sounds like something out of World War II. In any case, the unemployed Muslims are nearly always rioting.

I did read somewhere about the Pope walking over the bishops, but I'm not sure if that was a physical meaning or a autocratic description.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing these, i love trying to read the original wording that michel used its very close to my mother tongue, le francais.

I find it amusing that people can use these quatrins to predict what is happening now, it makes for good entertainment.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Well Dear Storncell,

Paris was never destroyed in WWII, in fact Marshall Philippe Petain declared the city Open precisely to avoid an unnecessary bombing on it.

militaryhistory.about.com...

Although the people of his time didn't appreciate his gesture, and he paid terrible consequences after the war due to it, his decision saved Paris to follow the same terrible devastation that Warsaw, Berlin, St Petersburg, Volgograd, or London suffered on WWII.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Could you please give us a break down of each quatrane and how it corralates to the events unfolding in the world today. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
as much i love a Nostradamus story....i wonder how it is people think they can decipher his own personal codes...these quatrains have his own twist of language in them so unless he personally handed out the codes for people to decipher it is all guess work

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The first two quatrains in the OP appear to be talking about Suleiman II.

Harte

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could that simple be the description of the croisade?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A individual interpretation of Nostradamus relating to current events. Sounds familiar.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I don't really buy into Nostrodamas, but I have said numerous times over the years i've been a member here. The second (well tech third) use of a nuke in the world will have come from Pakistan. They are alleged allies (yet also allegedly where Bin Laden was) and were our real enemy when we were fighting in Afghanistan.

They have nukes and they are sloppy and not secure when transporting them. They seem sympathetic to radicals.

Now with IS/IS.. they could conceivably get a nuke and use it.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I find the Nostradamus predictions to be very vague it does make for interesting reading and its fun trying to decipher them and see where they would fit for world events but thats just it they can generally mix and match with so many events due to how vague they are, interesting though, id like to be proven wrong but not so far.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Nostradiculous! has no relevance to current times!
What is happening today is not as a result of any predicted events but because of peoples misguided beliefs.
Religion and particularly misinterprited muslim beliefs is the root cause of conflicts amongst mankind.
Whilst man shrouds himself in beliefs that are in my view are all nonsense then the conflicts and the inhuman savagery
will get worse.
In religion they preach peace but make war upon fellow human beings.
When mankind frees himself from these crutching and foolish beliefs is when he will have matured and progressed to a greater humane place!!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: stormcell
I did read somewhere about the Pope walking over the bishops, but I'm not sure if that was a physical meaning or a autocratic description.

That memory is probably something from the third secret of Fatima - HERE
... part of the third secret ..

Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

edit on CDT08uSun, 31 Aug 2014 08:48:46 -05004846am242 by Thurisaz because: wait and see

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Haha well if true, he fell for the propaganda.

He should have predicted the nation of the cross ultimately manufactures their own destruction.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Like many seer's who used the Art's rather than recieved divine revelation Nostrodamus though I believe him to have been a decent person would suffer the usual fall off in accuracy the further into the future he peered.
Now prophet's who recieved there knowledge from the holy spirit are more accurate, it is not given to know the time but it always comes to pass, still it is interesting how he forsaw humanity surviving in the stars but not for long after then die out on earth at about 4000 ad or there about's, he actually saw two possible future's so his knowledge is obviously not of divine origin though it can be regarded as having been a lost school of true kabbalistic knowlege (nothing to do with the modern cult of it's wierd belief's).
Still this is very interesting and in part matched the vision of the bishop on the hill in the war torn city being machine gunned while celebrating mass that our lady gave.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Like many seer's who used the Art's rather than recieved divine revelation Nostrodamus though I believe him to have been a decent person ...
Now prophet's who recieved there knowledge from the holy spirit are more accurate, it is not given to know the time but it always comes to pass, .

I don't know all about that.... I don't deeply believe that prophecies in the Bible are from a Divinity...I see Nostradamus or John of Revelation or Daniel who interpreted dreams as getting their visions from the Cosmic Consciousness/Collective (human)Consciousness.

in contrast to Nostradamus quatrain I submit to you that this verse is revealing to us that ISIS=Caliph Ibrahim
is the 'little horn'...

Dan 7:8
I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

the

"10 toes partly iron & mixed with clay"
from Daniels' interpretation of the colossal Statue in the Book of Daniel is describing the gulf, the schism between Shia & Sunni Muslims & the forthcoming Global Caliphate which will be the final 7th world Empire reborn into a modern Caliphate arising out of:

THE Final Beast: like a leopard, feet of a Bear, mouth of a Lion

~ exactly where ISIS is forming a caliphate right now, in the former Greek Selecuid kingdom (like a Leopard)
~exactly where ISIS is trying to conquer right now, means the Medes, northern Syria (feet of a Bear)
~exactly where ISIS is forming the Islamic State... Iraq aka Babylon (mouth speaking like a Lion)

additionally, the first seal of the 4 horsemen of the 'Apocalypse era', is the white horse & rider going forth to Conquer
~this is non other that the beginnings of the ISIS Caliphate which rode forth officially on 29 June 2014 when the IS declared itself the white horse & rider titled 'Caliphate & Caliph Ibrahim"

there are many verses that are appropros to the current turmoil in the ME

and there are other 'seers' past & present that are unrevealed resources without the 'divinity' cloak about their shoulders

edit on st31140950451431012014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Dear hopenotfeariswhatweneed,

Well, I am Mathematician and Statistician, with Masters degrees of Science in both disciplines, so I know perfectly what you are talking about. My specialty is information theory, Code and Matroid theory, and I also deal with stochastic processes, so I feel well based to decode Nostradamus with a little more base than other researchers.

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spationaute

Well, I don't think so honestly. The Crusades were about from the XI to the XIII century. Now, Mitchell of Nostradamus was born in The XVI century so clearly since this were quatrains about the future seeing from his epoch, it can't be about events that occurred deep in the middle ages.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your comment.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Hi Dear Harte,

Suleiman II was a Turkish Otoman emperor, he was born in Turkey , he spent his life in Istambul, he was born also from a Serbian slave, and during his realm he was almost all the time in fight against the Austrian Empire for the Control of the Balkans or against Russia in the dispute for Crimea.

So I really don't see any connection at all in between him and the figure described in the quatrain, where clearly is mentioned Mesopotamia, a land Suleiman II never visited in his entire life.

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks for your comment,

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join