It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California cop is accused of donning a mask and beating woman with a baseball bat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

Here's what's creepy.

If he just started acting out, this kinda thing probably would have progressed to more brazen and worse crimes and eventually maybe led to raping murdering someone eventually.

What's creepier.
Psychopaths generally don't start in their fifties so he may very well have bodies. This might be a woman who got away and they just haven't done the work yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Here's what's creepy.

If he just started acting out, this kinda thing probably would have progressed to more brazen and worse crimes and eventually maybe led to raping murdering someone eventually.

What's creepier.
Psychopaths generally don't start in their fifties so he may very well have bodies. This might be a woman who got away and they just haven't done the work yet.

next we will find the the cops real name is "dexter"

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

Here's what's creepy.

What's creepier.

next we will find the the cops real name is "dexter"

Joke if you like, but actually cops are common serial killers and there is a serial killer cop still living free in Florida right now. He arrested men without licenses or insurance (that he presumed were illegals) and then they would disappear and he would say he changed his mind on arresting them and dropped them off. Funny thing is that it happened to two guys, and he said he dropped them off at the same store (two locations) and there was never any footage or anything that he dropped them off. They were last ever seen alive being put in his cruiser. There is actually a huge reward offered for information, and I believe he was let go from the police.

So, ex serial killer cop still living free in Naples Florida.

100,000 reward for 2 men last seen with deputy

Disapearance of Terrence Williams and Felipe Santos
edit on 31-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i want to know what kind of mask he was wearing

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Are we born psychopaths or do we become them - that is the question as his behaviour for a cop is very strange?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There are nuts in all walks of life. There are firemen who set fires. It happened in my town. It doesn't mean that all the other firefighters are arsonists. Police should come out and make statements when one of their own do something like this.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje
Thats the problem..the blue wall of silence or denial does not instill any confidence and breeds distrust. We keep hearing these stories but only in about 1 out of a 100 do we actually hear a truthfull police official that admits something not right...I really do respect that 1 out of a hundred.
I appreciate the truth.

edit on 31-8-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
a reply to: alienjuggalo

if I understand you, then, you believe it is more likely that he has done this lots of times before, but has managed to never get caught and after 30 years of practice he basically gives himself in with no effort to hide evidence?

I'm sorry, that's not believable.

Charles my friend,
I would suggest that there have been many criminals and even serial killers who have lived double lives even married and such that have operated for years and years without detection. Im not saying this is the case here but respectfully I think you discount the concept too soon.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Dear vonclod,

Thank you for the post. It reconfirms the decision I made a little earlier in the thread:

I'd like to thanks to the recent posters. You've made a good argument and I'll have to change my thinking. I think it's going too far to say we know what happened, but you've persuaded me that a pattern of behavior could easily be behind this.

Thank you, and good work.

With respect,
Charles1952

top topics

<< 1   >>

join