It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnels as tall as the Eiffel Tower discovered under Antarctic ice sheets

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was reading about Project Hi-jump involving Admiral Richard E. Byrd. Supposedly his diary of the incident is locked up and is still considered classified. I always wondered why no one bothered to explore the area after that incident. If they did they certainly kept it hush hush. Project Hi-Jump was a very interesting mission and involved thousands of Naval personal and ships. Anybody have anything that might shed more light on the subject?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just remembered this video [ getting senior moment's ] first saw it many years ago

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
I am not going to say I believe these other site's but this is worth throwing into the discussion though it is probably sensationalized lies, but what if?.
atlanteangardens.blogspot.co.uk...

I do believe it is possible that ancient intelligence long before we are supposed to have existed may once have walked upon this earth and indeed it is possible that at that time Antarctica was prime real estate.

I also do believe that IT was not the Submarine bunker's in france, I am well aware of those pen's the allied threw everything we had at them and they held up though the roof did buckle and they were BUILT not discovered by the german's at the opposite end of the world, doenitze was a sailor and an admiral so france was only down the street to him not the opposite end of the world, so it is not out of context what grand admiral Doenitze said at all but it would be if he was talking about france, it is not irrational either if you read up on operation high jump it was a genuine military expedition to antarctica not a scientific one, check it out it did happen, submarice, destroyer's, aircraft carrier with figher plane's, armed marine's and flying boat's as well as a helicopter, they were supposed to be there for up to two years and longer than they were, they had radar but something sank a ship and it was not an ice berg they knew how to look for them with recon flight's and submarine recon, an eyewhitness (Survivor) testimony talks of flying disc's attacking them and downing corsair's with a beam weapon and sinking the ship as well as how fast it went down.

Byrd beat a hasty retreat after suffering severe losses he mentioned air craft that could fly from one pole to another in hours so they may have thought him a security risk and it was common practice to use psychotropic mind altering hallucinogenic compound's to alter the memory's of certain people in positions of power with sensitive information, this was suggested in the film about fake moon landings Capricorn one and was actually standard CIA and KGB practice so if byrd came out with Agartha story's afterward's there is an alternative explanation to explain that, remember also members of the surviving ships crew from the philedelphia experiment were supposedly incarcerated in mental ward's after the experiment went awry.

Let's look at another fact six months after Byrd retreated well ahead of schedule with his tail between his leg's there was a seismic event from that region of antarctica originating from beneath the ice.

Plausible scenario's.

The nazi's retreated to south america and at least one of there own nuclear device's that they had continued to develop was detonated to destroy there base and hide there trail.

A special forces unit entered the area after byrd with the assumption they could bypass were a massive assault fleet had failed and they planted a nuclear device (one problem contemporary deviced were on the order of tonnage in weight so not portable), alternatively they detonated something else and the blast was large enough to register on seismomiter's.

Think on this after the war there was a scramble for nazi scientists to help both side's and this was the real start of the cold war, an enclave of Nazi scientists would be one of the most prized find's and so would there research so they would stop at nothing to secure it ahead of the other side.

If the Nazi's had ancient technology this also would be a coup for either side.

A battle fleet to Antarctica.

So does that make it plausible enough because it most certainly is.

Donitz oversaw all of the construction of the pens in Loreant from across the harbor from a Chateu, and literally called them the "impregnable fortress". That is just a minor coincidence?

The rest is just fairy tales in my opinion, makes a fantasticly fun read though I admit.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

As I am sure it was mentione a million times by now.
Are the tunnels Artificial perhaps ???

Who knows ?

Lets dig folks, lets dig

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
....anyone seen Alien vs Predator

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
its the Natzy base!
they have found it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Operation High Jump, Admiral Richard Byrd. www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Thill

Well, the problem with that is we know for sure that temperature rises as we descend into the earth and below 12km, it becomes uninhabitable. So, nothing animal-like could exist very deeply. For the first 8 or so km, I could see some caverns supporting life, but there certainly isn't a global cavern network. The most expansive ones I know of are in the United States and those are only a few states across.

I think there are probably a lot more caverns than we know of, but there is no light down there, so there is no life or civilization as we know it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
nazis

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think at one time a lot of humans lived underground or in tunnels in the earth. This is where the saying came from as it is above it is below. Now a lot of those people may have died by different means throughout history. There could be some isolated cases of people still living in caves though. We live in big concrete apartment buildings today, not underground. Same thing, the building extends the electromagnetic field above us.

Ice caves caused by times of warmer water running at times through history is probably what they are.

As you, I believe and know for a fact humans did live underground. I'm not too sure where the saying came from but I belive it has to do with occult practices and dark energy. If you asked me tomorrow i'd have a different answer, because alcohol isn't flowing through my veins. I honestly don't remember enough to comment on the situatioin.

Isolated cases, we have no clue. That is the truth. We are spoon fed information, it takes hardcore personal research and going into the field to uncover certain truths.

I've never responded to ur posts, but you seem to resonate with me for the most part. Nothing is what it seems, youmust let your mind go at times.
edit on 2-9-2014 by tompumped because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I was away on holiday last week, on the Lleyn peninsula in Wales, UK - we had no Internet access between 23rd August and 30th August (but for once we had a phenomenal view of the stars, owing to a total lack of light pollution in the area, which was a great experience).

On Wednesday 27th August, my wife greeted me in the morning with a cup of coffee, sat on the bed, and said she had experienced a very unusual dream. Now, it's important for you to know that she knows next to nothing about WW2, being as she is from a Latin American country, where it isn't mentioned much in the school curriculum, and clearly they don't have the memorial services we do, etc. She also knows next to nothing about conspiracy theories, save for the fact that she's married to a conspiracy buff. She's an X Factor fan, and prefers soap operaz to any other form of television - she especially hates documentaries.

With that in mind, her dream was as follows:

She was told that on the 19th September 2014, the Nazi regime would re-emerge from hiding in Antarctica, and would present Hitler (or someone who appears to be Hitler) to the world. This would apparently precipitate a major global conflict. She was told that the Nazis had developed their technology to unbelievable levels, and we would be unprepared to deal effectively with the consequences.

And that was it. I proceeded to scare the crap out of her by explaining that there is a fully fledged theory surrounding the idea that Hitler and/or many thousands of his cronies had escaped from Europe at the end of the war, in a fleet of U-Boats bound for Antarctica and certain parts of South America.

When we arrived home (NW England) and had the luxury of Internet access once again, I logged on to ATS (as you do), and this thread regarding the Antarctic tunnels was the top story on the home page. I set about reaquainting myself with the legends of Nazis in Antarctica, covered a wealth of new material, and realised I had managed to scare the crap out of myself too. Now of course, we can say 'it was only a dream' - but that level of specificity is striking, considering her total ignorance of the theories (or even basic historical knowledge concerning Naziism.

I suppose we shall see. Someone whom I once suspected of having a covert gov connection once replied to my comment regarding a beautiful panoramic skyscape with the words: "There's still a war going on up there".

One final thing - my auto-text fill function on my phone just completed that little quote without any need for me to type anything but "There's..."

And halfway through writing this reply, my screen froze, and the word I was trying to type was inexplicably replaced with a wink emoticon.

Anyway, I must be off - the Faraday shielding needs reinforcing and my tinfoil hat won't seem to come off. Cheers, FITO.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

Both this thread and your video made me think of Dan Brown's Deception Point. Sometimes I wonder if that story is closer to the truth than most would believe. I'd be surprised if ONI didn't know about the tunnels long ago.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
a reply to: douglas5

Both this thread and your video made me think of Dan Brown's Deception Point. Sometimes I wonder if that story is closer to the truth than most would believe. I'd be surprised if ONI didn't know about the tunnels long ago.

Way back in 2001 this man came out with stuff i think Dan Brown spun

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
....anyone seen Alien vs Predator

First thing I thought !

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

She was told that on the 19th September 2014, the Nazi regime would re-emerge from hiding in Antarctica, and would present Hitler (or someone who appears to be Hitler) to the world. This would apparently precipitate a major global conflict. She was told that the Nazis had developed their technology to unbelievable levels, and we would be unprepared to deal effectively with the consequences.

The fact on how the west are trying to reinstall the fascists in Ukraine,Greece through proxy its a bit starting to make sense. Just Saying.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff
This is how Omega Weapon gets in and out. We will need him soon.

Is an Omega Weapon Human or Creature?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join