It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if Putin.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

To the liars who keep mentioning Russia invaded Georgia,the BBC investigated this conflict and found Georgia was responsible for shelling Russian civilians and Russia could have steam rolled the whole country but their forces went in to repel the opposition back

Did Georgia attack the country of Russia, because Georgia and it;s conflict at the time was an internal issue Russia had no right getting themselves involved. Also remember Georgia was a sovereign country that was not under Russian rule.

Just as they have no right to tell Ukraine what they can do, or who they can associate with.

Oh of course Putin slaughtered hundreds of his own civilians in that botched rescue attempt:-/ you guys are pathetic

Yes the truth does sting doesn't it?

Carry on,it is amusing

Right back at you...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

As for Chechnya, why don't you say how many of those people that got killed were Russian civilians and soldiers? DJW posted a link to it.

Way to try and get out of what you said...

Afghanistan, Chechnya okay, casualties are numbered in a couple thousands. Again, much worst things had been done by your precious innocent west.

Nowhere did you ask what nationality the dead were, so what am I supposed to read your mind because that isn't my thing...sorry.

It's not weather or not you stated something, it's your lack of reaction that makes me believe you approve of what the west has been doing and still does.

Wow, so now you have a belief because I won't jump on the old Russian potato wagon and bash the west...now that is funny.

Give us more "proof" from wikipedia...

Can you prove it wrong?

Picture of the army or a video.

Well that has been shown already and Russia has admitted to them being Russian soldiers what more does one want, as you can see there isn't a source that would make you happy.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I will ask one last time. Do you people have any proofs that Russian troops are currently in the Ukraine? And I don't mean you giving me the links of BBC,CNN because they are just reporting of what's Kiev saying. I mean actual proof. No? I thought so.

I think you are asking the impossible, even if the question was reversed and you were asked to provide proof that Russian military aid was not being deployed in the small areas controlled by the pro-Russian separatists, you would not be able to. None of us are on the ground.

However, we can seek to build a picture from NATO releases which show photographic evidence - widely reported in Western media - or we can draw a picture from RT.com, or other Russian media. RT.com is state controlled, so if the Russian Authorities said that the Moon was made of cheese, it would be reported as such.

From NATO
From the free Western media
From Russia Today on the payroll of the Russian authorities

If there is no truth in any of the media, or any source, then there's nothing.

Regards

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well that has been shown already and Russia has admitted to them being Russian soldiers what more does one want, as you can see there isn't a source that would make you happy.

If you are referring to Russian soldiers that got caught in Ukrainian border, it suddenly proofs there is a whole army in Ukraine? Even if that's correct, Kiev made that claims a week ago, what are they still doing so close to a border? You see the fail in logic for this claim. The FACT is there is not one proof that shows there's a presence of Russian army in the Ukraine( at the moment, we're not talking about what happened months ago ).

Can you prove it wrong?

Why do I have to prove anything when it's you who's making assumptions. You should back up your claims with straight solid facts, not me.

@paraphi

Those pictures could been have taken anywhere. It still doesn't prove anything.
edit on 714k2014Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: my inglish sucks

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Absolutely. However, where's the evidence NATO are lying? Besides, the fact the EU has put Russia on notice that more sanctions are on the way proves that the EU decision makers are persuaded by the evidence they have seen. When it comes to sanctions some EU countries are very cautious

However, non of us actually have any concrete evidence to hand, which is why I believe the Earth is flat and the Sun is a giant, shiny mouse called Brian.

Regards

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you are referring to Russian soldiers that got caught in Ukrainian border, it suddenly proofs there is a whole army in Ukraine?

Did I say that?

You asked for a pic that shows Russian military in Ukraine...did you not?

And you do understand that troops don't automatically mean a whole army, but of course you knew that right?

Even if that's correct, Kiev made that claims a week ago, what are they still doing so close to a border? You see the fail in logic for this claim. The FACT is there is not one proof that shows there's a presence of Russian army in the Ukraine( at the moment, we're not talking about what happened months ago ).

And Russia has admitted to them being in Ukraine and being captured by the Ukrainian military...and it only happened a week ago. But then why would Ukraine trade these non existing troops captured in Ukraine for their troops being held in Russia?

Ten Russian paratroopers captured inside Ukraine a week ago have returned home following a troop exchange, Russian media report.

Major-General Alexei Ragozin, the deputy commander of Russia's paratroop forces, told the RIA news agency that negotiations had been "very difficult".

"The talks were not easy, but common sense prevailed and everything turned out well" he said.

However, he criticised the length of the soldiers' detention.

"I find it unacceptable that the Ukrainian side kept our soldiers for so many days" he said.

www.bbc.com...

But of course that must be made up propaganda from the west, because from what you say there is no proof of them being there.

I forgot that facts don't go well in your world do they?
edit on 31-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Here an RT report ion those Russian soldiers caught in Ukraine...

rt.com...

The facts are the facts and you for a fact don't know a facts.
edit on 31-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Why do I have to prove anything when it's you who's making assumptions. You should back up your claims with straight solid facts, not me.

I have and you still refuse to believe, even when the Russian's admit to it, so what facts am I not proving?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Absolutely. However, where's the evidence NATO are lying? Besides, the fact the EU has put Russia on notice that more sanctions are on the way proves that the EU decision makers are persuaded by the evidence they have seen. When it comes to sanctions some EU countries are very cautious

That would be a very good point if we didn't knew in what kind of a world we live in. The assumptions from Kiev were made right before the NATO summit, coincidence or not, I don't know. The claim made by Kiev are just the perfect justification for any future move by either Ukraine or NATO/EU. Most likely to set up a base in the Eastern Ukraine, and to put more sanctions against Russia.

@tsurfer

You asked for a pic that shows Russian military in Ukraine...did you not?

And you do understand that troops don't automatically mean a whole army, but of course you knew that right?

Why you playing dumb? You exactly knew what we were talking about, but you decided to ignore it. Good try.

And Russia has admitted to them being in Ukraine and being captured by the Ukrainian military...and it only happened a week ago. But then why would Ukraine trade these non existing troops captured in Ukraine for their troops being held in Russia?

You do understand against who is Ukraine fighting? What a silly statement by you.

I have and you still refuse to believe, even when the Russian's admit to it, so what facts am I not proving?

You haven't, you are just playing dumb...It won't work, at least not on me.

And you know what, you guys are right. I am wrong. I am tired of this endless pointless discussion. Continue denying ignorance.
edit on 747k2014Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ
a reply to: amurphy245

On topic I wouldn't mind if most of the world "leaders" just disappeared.

Sorry for the short reply however, this is most probably the single most excellent thing I have read on ATS; BRAVO!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Why you playing dumb? You exactly knew what we were talking about, but you decided to ignore it. Good try.

And this is exactly what you asked for...

I will ask one last time. Do you people have any proofs that Russian troops are currently in the Ukraine?

And you were shown a picture of Russian troops in Ukraine, so how again am I ignoring it? And let me remind you I do not read minds, so how do I know what your thinking?

You do understand against who is Ukraine fighting? What a silly statement by you.

Silly statement, it isn't as silly as you saying no Russian troops are inside of Ukraine even though you have been shown different and it was admitted by Russia themselves.

You haven't, you are just playing dumb...It won't work, at least not on me.

I am sorry that is the silliest statement I have seen from you today. Sillier than what my previous post says. I already know that the facts in your world are vastly different than those in the real world.

And you know what, you guys are right. I am wrong. I am tired of this endless pointless discussion. Continue denying ignorance.

Doesn't it feel better when you finally admit to things?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The assumptions from Kiev were made right before the NATO summit, coincidence or not, I don't know. The claim made by Kiev are just the perfect justification for any future move by either Ukraine or NATO/EU. Most likely to set up a base in the Eastern Ukraine, and to put more sanctions against Russia.

I think the Ukrainian government has been bleating-on about Russian involvement for some time. The fact that sanctions have already been levelled at Russia demonstrates that the weight of evidence is in favour of Ukraine. It is highly unlikely that the EU would blindingly believe something without some facts, especially as sanctions against Russia have economic implications for the EU.

On the NATO base. I doubt it. That view is highly conspiratorial and flies in the face of the facts and the way NATO are operating in this affair.

Putin is now publically suggesting an Eastern Ukrainian state. We are now seeing the cards on the table.

Regards

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh Nikola, what are we to do with you?????

First you say:

A picture would do. Or a video.

is needed for proof. Then we show you what you ask for and you say:

You are just making yourself look worse each time you post. ATS members don't put up with BS, and I smell something mighty strong..............

Please take this in jest.......I do appreciate you posting.

edit on 31-8-2014 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

When Quebec voted for seperation from Canada,, did that make France a co-conspiritor, too the overthrow of a Soviereign Govrnment?

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

When Quebec voted for seperation from Canada,, did that make France a co-conspiritor, too the overthrow of a Soviereign Govrnment?

Well if we follow the Russian leader's way of thinking, then it would be fine and they have that right to do so.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

Nope... However if France interfered in Canadian internal events which resulted in French troops with no insignias supporting "civil defense" forces from France inside Quebec in order to force a predetermined outcome followed up by a sham vote to join France then you would have a case.

Secondly if you are going to try and make comparison, please compare apples to apples and not apples to Krypton. Quebec, just like portions of Ukraine, were allowed to hold independence votes. Like Quebec, the votes in Canada and Ukraine failed.
edit on 31-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is the possibility that nothing would change. Medvedev would probably do a Putin and take the reigns again. He was of the same ilk, indeed invading Georgia to secure Russian interests with success

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

personally i think that this guy

took a page from this guy,,
because it was so,,so,, close.

Which inspired this guy,,

edit on 8/31/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

and now they have this guy,,

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Quebec, just like portions of Ukraine, were allowed to hold independence votes. Like Quebec, the votes in Canada and Ukraine failed.

That is an ABSOLUTE DISINFORMATION..........YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. PATHETIC !!

Unlike in Quebec, the independent vote in both Crimea and Donbass People's Republic...............the voting in these two places succeeded in the favor of secession from Ukraine and possibly joining Russia in the future.

Crimea was accepted by Russia for strategic reasons. DPR/NovoRossiya is still in works.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Which has what to do with Putin?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join