It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

New task #9776.

Random String Generator

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-10-13 19:42:26 UTC

For this task please give details of your RV including:

Colours: Fall foliage,
shapes: Leaves, mountains, hills,
timescale: 24/hr cycle
texture: dry to damp, crumples of leaves, then damp soil?
temperature: warm, cool to cold (then to almost ice)
Sylvester Stallone comes to mind, not sure why, seems ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I wanted to see if people could pick up on any temperatures ie, if people said hot, or cold, I would say ambient, the hot or cold being extremes, for example it isn't a hot desert scene or an arctic desert scene.

It might also help with focus.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I think you guys should really look at the things you wrote in your responses.

Abstract cubist bouquet of flowers, rigid but mechanical, not perfectly upright, squared off petals etc, if you tried drawing that description you might see something that looks a bit like the image.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I think your reponse was interesting.

You also should consider the things you wrote and how these might look in a sketch.

Things like, direction/placement of circles framed within the box lines, astronomical aspect, focus on textures and shapes were still there just more like a bank of exhaust circles etc.

Also as I was reading it, it reminded me of recent research on Stonehenge and how it was an international marketplace, I could imaging bowls of spices and exotic stone etc being sold there and people from far places.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dianashay

The reveal for this image was given last night on the previous page. Thanks for responding though, a lot of mountains and hills being responded and mid west type locations, well Stonehenge is South mid west UK and the landscape has some similarities, also the obvious connection is the mountains to the rocks, the henge stones are blue stone from Wales.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
For images in future, it might be a good idea if people aren't using initial sketches, to choose some keywords from their responses and do a sketch of them, it might prove similar to the image.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am amazed that the reveal was not a warmer image, color wise. I wrote this one off, since I really did not see so much blue and green (cooler colors) in my viewing. Plus, my sketch had a different perspective. Stonehenge in the image is cutting straight across the middle of image...mine didn't.

I figure all in all, in the end it will be very interesting to review all my responses, even those that may be off. I do try and make note s for myself on what my viewing condition is at the time. Whether I am distracted, state of tiredness before going to bed, or meditating.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

ok, I am truly lost then, and I am waaay off.

I guess I misread the thread and the link what I thought was the newest RV experiment and missed it but I was sent to what I thought was the latest request by the link.
Please ignore my response then, I'm out of the loop of what is going on and had no idea it was over before I began lol.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

That was a very interesting one!

Glad I jumped in!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71
yeah yours was really good DarkBlade !
well done !

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

I think you guys should really look at the things you wrote in your responses.

Abstract cubist bouquet of flowers, rigid but mechanical, not perfectly upright, squared off petals etc, if you tried drawing that description you might see something that looks a bit like the image.

That is great advice AT ! I haven't done a proper
sketch because I'm on an iPad. One of the greatest mysteries of all on ATS
is how to upload a photo from an iPad. It's right up there with "Who built the pyramids? ".
But I see what you mean, even if I would have sketched it and just interpreted it myself it may have helped.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Good response!

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Does it not try uploading from iCloud or a pictures folder, an IT minded person might be able to answer that on Board Q's.

It would be interesting to see iPad etc electronic sketches on apps as RV responses on the thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth

Does it not try uploading from iCloud or a pictures folder, an IT minded person might be able to answer that on Board Q's.

It would be interesting to see iPad etc electronic sketches on apps as RV responses on the thread.

I'm trying sketch apps that can drop box and hopefully cloud.
we'll see .... Thanks for my favorite thread of all.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Thanks, you're welcome.

There should be some way to upload from ipads etc.

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Although I'm rather late to this party, regarding your Stonehenge image, my first two images in my mind were the reiki symbol for power, and a tree..possibly meaning something possessing natural power or powered by nature..anyways I would like to actively participate in your next RV task, it's been a while but I'd like to test my intuition

posted on Oct, 27 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Thanks for your response to the image. Part of choosing Stonehenge was to see if there were any spiritual etc responses, so yes perhaps your RV was along such lines. Interestingly another poster Nochzwei possibly, responded his RV as the sun, which is relevant to the solstice aspect of Stonehenge.

There will be a new image within the next few days.

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Will this thread continue in the future to have more RV experiments?
I really did have a lot of fun with this.

No matter either way,
just wanted to say thank you for a fun thread!

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Perhaps somewhen in the future and perhaps as a more streamlined format.

At the moment and in it's current format is is rather time consuming.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41 >>

join