It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Look at my sketches...the shape. I kept getting the same shape, and it was driving me nuts trying to figure out what it was. That's why I did so many sessions...I really wanted to know what it was. Maybe the "feathers" I kept getting was steam rising up. Please, keep 'em coming...this is such great and amazing fun! Thank you for creating this thread, seriously. I look forward to seeing the posts every day.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
That was fun ! I should have stuck with my first image.
I saw the side of the Titanic and it looked like the side of the iron.
but I had this metal ball I couldn't shake.
oh well.. fantastic job to all metallic perceivers.
Thanks Absolute Truth and JustMike for all your work.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I didn't have a metal ball, but something round and metal...disk-like, and it was hanging from a leather or twine tie or fringe. Did we all get a silver colored metal? I haven't had a chance to stop and read all the posts today.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
New image #6005

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-10-07 20:14:30 UTC

This image is an object.

Things to focus on in the RV include:

Colour
Substance/ material
Function
Shape
Timescale

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Image 6005-

Object- At first I was thinking about wine, like a bottle, but I seemed to smell an antiseptic smell, so I began seeing it more like an old medicine bottle or laboratory canister for mixing chemicals/ingredients. It has a large bottom and a tall central tube. Mostly glass, but seemed like a wooden or cork stopper on top. 

Colour - greenish 
Substance/ material - glass and wood or cork?
Function -  mixing ingredients ...pharmaceutical possibly. 
Shape - tubular top and globe like bottom
Timescale -  1800s

I missed out on the last one, so I did rush this time. Lately, have had difficulty finding time that I can relax and focus. Life gets hectic. Looking forward to others views and will attempt to try again when I get a chance. 

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the new task.

I've updated your OP with a link to your post and also updated the links for the previous task and its reveal.

edit on 7/10/14 by JustMike because: of a typo.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

A circle

Yellow

I keep seeing a smiley face with a bullet hole through the forehead...lol
(perhaps a t- shirt)
Been one of those days!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Am getting 3 images. Galeileo Telescope, Hour Glass and a dressing table with mirror.
Colors- glass, silver, dull metal color, mahogany, red, yellow
Material - glass, metal iron or steel, wood, sand
Functions and shapes are rather obvious
timescale 1500 to 1800

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Ok, here's what I got.

That's the first sketch, done by automatic writing. I was still at work when I did this one. Immediately got the impression of something sharp, made of a dull-colored metal and the phrase "sharp as glass" kept appearing. Angular lines, triangles or wedges that are sharp and cut something.

These were all the impressions I got and jotted down. Persistent imagery of something sharp that cuts or slices, made of metal and dull colored...maybe tarnished or rusted/corroded. This is something you would hold in your hand and to use it would have it facing away from your body.

More sketches that look like a hand holding something there at the bottom maybe, and a more pronounced sharp-edged image above that looks like it is being held and the blades are cutting something.

It's important to realize that when I do this, I am not consciously using my hand to draw these images. Something or someone (I am convinced that it is the latter) is moving my arm, hand, and the pen. I ask for any spirits who may be present to show me the image I am trying to view, and offer the use of my limb to do so. My arm and hand become completely numb when this happens, although someone watching me will see my muscles twitching and even the pen turning this and that way in my hand...and it is almost never the same entity doing the drawing, so sometimes the lines will be sharp and pronounced and other times very light and squiggly.

There was an enormous amount of energy present with this image, so I got some really strong sketches and insistent impressions each time I viewed it. It was frustrating me to no end because I asked to be shown the shape, but it wasn't making sense. So finally, I said "Ok. Can you please show me what this object is used for?"

Across the bottom, to the left of the circled area (you may have to rotate the image), there are a lot of swift, sawing lines (my arm is sore this morning from the force of it actually) that look to me like snipping or cutting. So then, I asked "Please write the name of the object." Nothing. Then I asked "Can you please write the first letter of the name of the object in image 6005?". As you can see on the part I circled, there are three "S" shapes, one above each other. I then asked "Can you please write the second letter of the name of the object?" and so on. The word, which I circled, goes vertically down the page. It appears to say "scissors". And after that, no more information was forthcoming.

So. It is something made of metal, a dull pewter sort of color. It is sharp and is used for cutting something. Colors are grayish/pewter, red, a wine color like cherry wood, and something clear, possibly plastic or glass. Above the word "scissors" is what looks like the numbers 0 and 6...not sure if that's something written on the object or what, but it's pretty clearly written on the paper. Could give a clue as to the timescale, but I think this object is still in use today. The shape is angular with sharp corners or edges.

I am curious for the reveal on this one because this imagery is even more persistent than the beach image...and that one was so clear and vivid that it was interrupting my thoughts even hours after I viewed it. Cheers all!

posted on Oct, 11 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Here is the reveal for image #6005.

Seems like most picked up on the lab and glass like appearance of the object.

Thanks to all for responding.

Cynconcepts,the object certainly has a glass and tubular appearance and there is a laboratory aspect to the image.

Darkblade71, the shape of the object is certainly round.

Nochzwei, the object has a glass appearance and there is some silver coloured metal, also the laboratory aspect.

Tigertatzen, not sure about using ''automatic writing'' for an RV, actual RV works better as that is the aim. There were a lot of words there, most weren't relevant to the object though somewhere amongst those materials was plastic and glass.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Tigertatzen, not sure about using ''automatic writing'' for an RV, actual RV works better as that is the aim. There were a lot of words there, most weren't relevant to the object though somewhere amongst those materials was plastic and glass.

The words that I write are my own. The only thing that isn't is the sketches. When I'm writing words down, they come from what I see, smell, taste, etc. and I am consciously writing them as they come to me. The sketching simply opens a door through which information can be communicated and I can receive it. Any mental impressions that I write down are what I can see or smell, etc., while still in that heightened state after the sketch has opened the way for me. I just find the drawings to be fascinating, and always have, so I decided to share.

The sketches are not to produce an exact drawing of the image (although sometimes they do). They are simply a tool. But if my method bothers people, I can certainly stop posting them. I only continued to post them because I received several messages and positive feedback from other members who were curious about it. I call it "automatic writing" because I don't know what else to call it. I've been doing that since I was in the second grade and until I was a teenager, I just thought it was something everyone could do. If someone loses something, I can find it for them because I can see, smell and hear things that tell them where the lost object is, and I've been able to do this my whole life...long before I ever heard the term "remote viewing".

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

It is all probably accessing the subconscious and I am sure your sketches aren't bothering people.

I mentioned it as the thread is for RVing and most people are trying to RV, which again is probably accessing the subconscious, just towards a particular image, therefore it is focused, unlike 'automatic writing/ drawing' which generally isn't.

There are all sorts of 'other realm' phenomena that I and many others have been experiencing since being a child. The aim of the thread is to explore such areas of 'other realm' phenomena in a more controlled way, specifically as 'remote viewing', because it is a more controlled area of research with parameters and measurable results.

You can try using 'automatic' ways of accessing the subconscious though I would recommend RV techniques as these are more focused and probably have better results.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There will be a new image task tonight.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
There will be a new image task tonight.
Just a suggestion. Can we look forward to a task every alternate day and the reveals likewise

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I tried fast tasks before and there weren't many replies.

People said they were busy and didn't have the time to check into ATS or the thread.

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
New task #9776.

Random String Generator

Here are your random strings:

Timestamp: 2014-10-13 19:42:26 UTC

For this task please give details of your RV including:

Colours, shapes, timescale, location, texture, temperature.

Please give details of your RV succinctly as paragraphs of wishy washy descriptions of lots of colours, places, temperatures etc makes it an unfocused RV that detractors might say lacks any potential for accuracy.

I would also like to say there are really good results so far on the thread.
edit on 13-10-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for posting the new task.

I have updated your OP with a link to your post and also updated the notes and links for the previous task and its reveal.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Is it an object or something other than an object?

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

For this task I won't say or explain, for good purpose.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Thanks Mike.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join