It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

I considered some lightning pictures before choosing the beach scene, I added the random string generated number after so perhaps you guys were picking up on that.

Also Ladyvalkyrie picked up on a woman reading a book, I got delivery of my new netbook that day, and I am a woman, so maybe she was picking up on that.

RV on the thread is showing a lot of that.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
We have another experiment, #4037, being sent by members Signalfire, Rodinus, theabsolutetruth, and Druid42.

We just finished recording the segment, and will be sending the image for the next few days, with the reveal being on Monday, the 22nd, during the Out of the Box show @ 10pm worldwide.

If you'd like to participate, please post 4037 at the top of your post so we'll know it's in relation to this experiment.

The image will be revealed on Monday in this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm immediately getting a hot air balloon.

That may refine itself.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Going more abstrct this time not getting full picture presumed just trying for elements in it.

Metal, angular straight lines, grey or silver, shiny or glossy;
Browns, semi solid like mud;
Warm climate or warm colours somewhere;
One person like figure one arm in air like waving not very visible. Behind something at waist level;
Something like the sun or molten metal or magma or fire like just something orange hot bright;
Brown or blackish jaggedy but not sharp rock like things maybe tapering at top in a little like volcano;
Something more action or exciting or fun feeling rather than than serene;

a reply to: Annee

Funny you say that because previous image, not the current one, near the end I was tempted to say hot air balloon somewhere.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Lift off space shuttle or some rocket into the blue sky amidst lot of vapory clouds

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Funny you say that because previous image, not the current one, near the end I was tempted to say hot air balloon somewhere.

Maybe I'm reading you.

What's interesting to me is, image came through and stayed. They usually morph and refine themselves. I could have just completely lost the link.

The colors are red, yellow, blue, and white.

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Yeah, I totally bombed 5035. If you remember I saw a fish for the bottle of ink, but you had fish for dinner. I saw and owl for the sunglasses and there were owls on the coaster.

So, I was wondering if you maybe have a painting or print like this?

Not exactly this exact painting, but something similar? I was getting a more Pre-Raphael type vibe, or even Vermeer.

* Or maybe it was you with your new notebook. Do you like to read/write by the window?

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie

I do read and write near a large French windows and I am an artist, I like Vermeer, I have a painting that I did of a woman's face and shoulders in the same proportions of Girl with a Pearl Earring and with a similarly dark background near the French windows.
edit on 21-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thanks, maybe it was YOU I was seeing! Go back to my sketches, the woman and her book formed almost a 'C' shape. And she was curled up, bent over, sitting in front of a window.

I asked 3 TIMES and finally the 3rd time the position changed, but it was still a woman reading.

I would be happier with a 'close but no cigar' rather than a 'totally 100% wrong'.

edit on 21-9-2014 by ladyvalkyrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/9/14 by JustMike because: Fixing the window

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

OMG! This computer refuses to show the word WINDOW in my post!

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I fixed it for you.

@theabsolutetruth, I've added the special RV task posted by Druid42 as an extra note in your OP.

edit on 21/9/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Thanks.

The point of the extra tasks, this one being #4037, is to have extra senders relaying the image. A group of four doing the sending may or may not improve the results, and that's the point of this experiment.

Readers, please post your impressions by 10pm Monday, EST. We'll post the image, 4037, here, then.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Free fall.

Waterfall.

Angel Falls, Venezuela.
edit on 22-9-2014 by AntiDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Oh, that is awesome
First time I've ever done this "on command"...really, truly amazing. The view from the pier is precisely what I saw. The color of the sky, everything. Gave me chills when I logged on and saw this. Mind=blown.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

At first I thought is was a tall, arching bridge over water. But it 'came into focus' as the White House.
Definitely some tall pillars in an arch formation.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Image 4037

A lot of blue with metallic silvery streaks cutting across at an angle.   Perhaps bridge scaffolding? Seems noisy. Distracting. A kaleidoscope of colors dispersed across this bridge like structure. Perhaps, people or cars? There seems to be a mix of smaller white and black triangle shapes randomly dispersed and overlapping. Can't tell if it is light/shadows reflecting on water, birds, boats, or a mix of all of them.? There seems to be something glinting in the upper right corner but I can't seem to focus on it. It doesn't seem to be attached to anything just shines out of the blue.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Seeing cliffs of dark colour, possibly canyon. Colors are mostly black and on some occasions dark green. Volcanic material comes to mind, maybe a volcano nearby. Also seeing a mist or very white thick clouds covering the sky. But the top of the cliffs are above the clouds or mist. Seeing water also, possible river. On two occasions rainbow also appeared.

Will try to find a picture that comes close...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What I saw was something like this picture. I suppose shape, colors, and photo angle could fit. It never morphed into anything else. I think the subject/photo was too obscure for me. There was nothing really specific that defined it.

edit on 22-9-2014 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok found few pics. Here we go...

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
#4037:

First thing I got was the word "Calliope", followed by a bunch of image flashes. Pink, cotton candy, multi-colored lights, scent of something burning...but pleasant like a wood fire or something. Standing next to something very warm like a furnace or fire, but the ambient air is cold and windy. The warm thing is almost too warm to stand next to. Sensation of a chilly breeze hitting my face. Nighttime or dusk. The sound of splashing water, maybe a river? Feeling of mist or fog in the air, slightly damp. Also the scent of dried autumn leaves. Just lots of vibrant colors but predominately pinks and purples, like colored lights. Feeling of movement, like a swaying or rocking. People talking excitedly, laughing. A big wheel turning. A paddle-boat? Steamboat? Tall trees with naked branches. Wispy clouds.

ETA: I had to look up "calliope" because I wasn't 100% sure what that was. Just grabbed the wiki on it :Calliope

edit on 304212America/ChicagoMon, 22 Sep 2014 12:42:32 -050030pm30264America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: point of reference

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join