It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:55 PM
a reply to: tadaman

Guess or ruminate on it as much as you like.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:59 PM
My final guess.. A room, with a lamp/table/window.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
I have zero psychic skills, so this is totally just a guess. Thought it'd be fun to throw one in...

I smooth glass ashtray, round and clear, with a cigarette resting in it and some smoke wafting up.

Fun idea - and I love how you did this - taking the picture with a date and time written on it. First time I've seen someone try to do this here in a smart and verifiable way.

Hope someone comes close!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
First thought was a boat,
2nd,a volcano
3rd triangular object,
and 4th a tree.

The feel of wind, and water, or some sort of precipitation.
Bitter tasting.

But that all could be from
(and yes I really lol'd)
c(_) *sip*

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:12 PM
I just saw you sitting and listening to "Fiddler on the Roof" and you drew a violin. It looks more like a guitar but it's a violin.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
As I said earlier I saw a vase. I looked for one on Google this was the closest I could find. The one I saw was not quite so wide across the bottom. Texture seems correct though. Color seems off though, should be solid.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
a reply to: Darkblade71 Hi Darkblade, now that's weird, as at first, I thought about a boat and tree also but then discarded that "vision". Yikes, maybe I was picking up "your" vision instead of what was on the paper and was getting a "read" relevant to your thoughts. LOL.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:22 PM
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

All my objects i guessed are about same volleyball size and all smooth. Im not sure on colour never thought of it but mostly white a little blue. WHen i thought of hands i thought of them as small hands like someone younger and female or young boy light skinned .

never saw a full person in my mind though

im gonna drink some cough medicine see if that changes it lol

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:25 PM
a reply to: Bassago

oh that would be a good one. The design and moderate transparency fits my impression of a beach ball a bit. Seems right shape and size.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:33 PM
a reply to: Bassago You need to put a shade on that vase and then it would match my view.

I really suck at this......maybe it's a straw in a glass. That sucks.

edit on 30-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:35 PM
a reply to: rickymouse

a lampshade do you mean? Lol

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:36 PM
I just took two photo's of the object itself and the object where the it is currently stored and has been stored since drawing the picture of it, apart from taking the photo a few minutes ago.

I have to say, this is interesting, some are mentioning things I have either posted or talked about, though I guess that could be from reading my comments but interesting things being said.

There aren't any correct guesses yet but a lot of good intuition, the non literal guesses and musings are the most interesting so far.
edit on 30-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:37 PM
a reply to: Aural

Probably a picture of a woman's hour glass figure and we are all way off.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:47 PM
If its an animal its not a horse, a dog, a cat, or unicorn lol .... it would be a fox or a lion. No way youd do an owl you had one in another thread not too long ago. For the record im not going around reading your posts you made recently to see your thought process for the day this is just from memory of threads ive been on before.

Im still sticking for something more inanimate

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
its not phallic right? Oh gawd... no im kidding
edit on 30-8-2014 by Aural because: was duplicate post originally

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:50 PM
Now I'm just guessin...a gun. Black.

Nah, is probably a broach inherited from someone.

Yikes, I can't seem to "stop" seeing or thinking on it. LOL. Beings I had an optical migraine today, I'm liable to "see" anything...besides those horrible, bright zig zags lines.

edit on 30-8-2014 by shrevegal because: added

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:52 PM
hmmm well since my orignal guess had a hand as part of it maybe i should elaborate onn that maybe it is just a hand with a ring a large rounded ring very victorian or gothic like ring on womans hand.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
Ok, just one more from me

An eyeball!

It is looking at everyone looking at it!

*makes sign of the cross and runs away*

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:54 PM
Fun thread! I say its a candy cane lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
a reply to: Aural

Haha, tempting but no. Kidding, it isn't, still laughing, reminds me of school desk scribbles.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>