It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
returning to the forums after a long time away, and i'm always intrigued by these kinds of experiments.

i didn't do any sketches because i wanted to do this before i read other people's opinions on what it could be, so i didn't see the request for sketches.

impressions i got, in order:

- blue in color. a variety of blues, mostly lighter blues.

- circular/spherical shapes. round.

- a glossy texture like glass or water

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
target 7011

sound of bell, birds, wind.

colors blue and green

energy and movement

spray of water

ship like wooden pirate ship

flag white with red.

edit on 11-9-2014 by RippleEffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I see that you are talking about and asking questions about people's sessions before the target is revealed. Do you realize that you are already tainting your experiment by this even though you didn't make any definitive statements?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RippleEffect

flag white with red.

Just saw that a poster on the previous page has an avatar with a white flag with a red cross in it. Ha. Funny.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Asking about people's sessions is not tainting the experiment.

I suggest people should RV as research suggests and that sketching is recommended.

Nothing has been said about the content of responses and nothing has been said about the task image.

In order for greater insight into how people are RV'ing or even just guessing, it is essential to know more details.

I have said all along that I do not give clues, none of the things I have said are clues in any way.
edit on 11-9-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Asking about people's sessions is not tainting the experiment.

So you don't realize it.

Nothing has been said about the content of responses and nothing has been said about the task image.

Like I said, nothing definitive.

In order for greater insight into how people are RV'ing or even just guessing, it is essential to know more details.

This should take place after the reveal.

I have said all along that I do not give clues, none of the things I have said are clues in any way.

Yes they (potentially) are. You just don't realize it.

I would even say it would be better if participants didn't even post their results in this thread beforehand but logistically this would be a bit of a pain.

And it is not only about giving away clues but also about creating interference.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You are wrong.

I am mentioning it because there were two tasks happening at the same time and I would like people to re focus on this task.

It is an RV thread and impossible to replicate RV test conditions.

The thread is for discussion of RV also and ATS threads aren't formatted for easy RV tasking. If people sent me individual PM's it would be laborious and less of an ATS thread, which it essentially is.

There is only so much that can be achieved from forum RV experiments so instead of criticising, perhaps you could try being constructive.

There is always going to be vibes from other people and things but even in RV experiments that is so. Proper RV'ing doesn't depend on being in a white room void of all influences, it is an impossible suggestion.

If there are those that are easily influenced then that is that and if there are those that can RV even if there are other things going on and conversations, then that is that.

Some of my own RV experiments were done whilst on this thread while also reading news articles. I took a few moments on each and sketched the impressions immediately and I got good results.

Real RV can be done anywhere under any circumstances.

Real RV is also about being able to discern real RV 'seeings' from other influences, it is part of the skill, in fact is the very skill as it involves meditation and focus, which is the very act of excluding other influences.

Hence I suggest people meditate and sketch instead of guessing and picking up on others comments as that is a guessing game not RV.

No clues were given on the image, if anyone thinks that, it is a figment of their imagination. Everything I have said means exactly as I said and meant as encouragement and for focus.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You are wrong.

And you are right?

I am mentioning it because there were two tasks happening at the same time and I would like people to re focus on this task

I didn't discuss your motivation.

It is an RV thread and impossible to replicate RV test conditions. The thread is for discussion of RV also and ATS threads aren't formatted for easy RV tasking. If people sent me individual PM's it would be laborious and less of an ATS thread, which it essentially is.

I know, I said it would be a pain logistically. I am not holding this against you.

There is only so much that can be achieved from forum RV experiments so instead of criticising, perhaps you could try being constructive.

I did participate.

I am being constructive. I am giving you advice on how to better your experiment.

Perhaps you could be less defensive and more open to constructive criticism.

There is always going to be vibes from other people and things but even in RV experiments that is so. Proper RV'ing doesn't depend on being in a white room void of all influences, it is an impossible suggestion.

All I am suggesting is that you maintain radio silence regarding the target and the sessions up until the reveal.

Some of my own RV experiments were done whilst on this thread while also reading news articles. I took a few moments on each and sketched the impressions immediately and I got good results.

But was the source of your target also discussing sessions with other participants viewing the same target at the same venue?

Also your experiences are not all encompassing.

Real RV can be done anywhere under any circumstances.

Regardless of meddling with the results you mean?

No clues were given on the image, if anyone thinks that, it is a figment of their imagination. Everything I have said means exactly as I said and meant as encouragement and for focus.

You are influencing the experiment.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You are influencing the experiment.

Can you elaborate on this part?
it might help with an explanation.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Go actually read the previous comment.

This is an RV thread, not a test condition facility.

Proper RV cannot be influenced.

If people are being influenced by others then it isn't Remote Viewing they are doing it is something else, such as guessing or being influenced by their subjective minds.

Proper Remote Viewing requires a true channel that is mostly achieved via meditation. Meditation is accessing the higher consciousness where there aren't external influences. The true remote viewing channel is pure and can only be accessed by tuning in to that true channel. True remote viewing requires the ability to shut off influences during the meditative state.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

This is an RV thread, not a test condition facility.

You did call it an experiment.

I have been inspired to create this thread as a remote viewing experiment.

So it's more than "just a thread".

Proper RV cannot be influenced. If people are being influenced by others then it isn't Remote Viewing they are doing it is something else, such as guessing or being influenced by their subjective minds.

And in order to prevent this you shouldn't be talking. Is it that hard to understand when you basically just pinpointed the exact potential problem?

Seems like you are saying "if you are a decent enough RV-er this should not be a problem", which is a bit of an arrogant standpoint.

The true remote viewing channel is pure and can only be accessed by tuning in to that true channel. True remote viewing requires the ability to shut off influences during the meditative state.

A true experiment tries to exclude all interfering factors.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Yes, see above post. Thanks for asking.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

You are criticizing a thread because it cannot replicate test conditions.

It is a thread about Remote viewing and has remote viewing experiments that does not need strict test conditions.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Ok suit yourself.

The obvious feelings of hostility are not radiating from anywhere near me.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RippleEffect

flag white with red.

Just saw that a poster on the previous page has an avatar with a white flag with a red cross in it. Ha. Funny.

Yep thats me lol sorry if I influenced your RV'ing...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixFreeman

Yes this was my next suggestion, all participants must have blank avatars......

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I would have done a Ganzfeld method that is sometimes done for remote viewing occasionally but i dont have ping pong balls and a red light source.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
ok, I've tried #7011 again as the window may have been about #9204, but I think I came pretty close with the arched bridge part. The base of the tower looks like an arched bridges over the water and roadway.

As for #7011, I picture a glass water bottle with a long neck and low shoulders, blue or green.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok I just read the number 7011
and for what it's worth ,
I had a flash of water/ocean, sand, wind,
dunes, and a prominent flag ?
Im sorry I wish I had seen this earlier.
Humid warm I'm worried ? but that seems silly.
Grit ocean air, people around but I don't sense many.
I'm not sure about people..
Conduit closing haha.
Next one I will work on. And pay it more time and attention.
edit on 11-9-2014 by UnderKingsPeak because: More texture

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I will focus on the image tonight and as I think this one might have got confused with the #9024 image,

This seems contradictory to this,

Proper RV cannot be influenced. If people are being influenced by others then it isn't Remote Viewing they are doing it is something else, such as guessing or being influenced by their subjective minds. Proper Remote Viewing requires a true channel that is mostly achieved via meditation. Meditation is accessing the higher consciousness where there aren't external influences. The true remote viewing channel is pure and can only be accessed by tuning in to that true channel. True remote viewing requires the ability to shut off influences during the meditative state.

So what´s the point in you focussing on the target if you feel that the above statement is true and if you believe that you aren't influencing the experiment with the discussion of results?

You can't have it both ways.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join