It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members remote viewing thread (Please check the OP for links to the latest RV task!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

A flower in front of a house?

First thing that came to mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i sspect my apple will be way off the mark
i've never had any psychic abilities at all. however i do seem to have a negative effect on electrical equipment. but that's another story.

anyway i'm sticking with an apple.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

It is more remote viewing as the photo is a real drawing of an object that I uploaded on my pictures page, I even took a photo of the drawing next to the world clock. That isn't a clue either.
edit on 30-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
We are getting too advanced. Seems like everything needs a remote today.

I don't think that many people can call up remote viewing at will, from a lack of the ability to connect with other living beings. I suppose working on the connection might help. In a society that is so distracting this would seem to be hard.

Although I believe that remote viewing is very possible, I question if most people would be able to do it and to get the right connection that is pertinent to your desired view. Wouldn't you need a piece of DNA in your hand to be able to know how to connect to the other person?

Taking a stab at this. I see a table lamp with designs on the base and it is an ivory color with a fluted shade.

Someone somewhere must be looking at this, I don't have one here.
edit on 30-8-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A cat with a smile and a curly tail.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hands holding a something like a beach ball or volleyball or other rounded like object

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
sun with rays

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Some of the research I have read on remote viewing suggests it is real, especially in twins. I have to say, whilst none of the answers have been the same so far, they are interesting, I can't say much more about it or it would be clues, but it is interesting.

If anyone wants some sort of added interaction from me or of the picture I can do that. I can visualise it, hold the picture to my laptop on the ATS screen. At the moment it is on the table beside my laptop.

Here is a photo of the drawing with some business cards placed on top and on top of the description. The drawing is underneath the grey business cards. Perhaps it is easier to visualise this way with a more physical reference.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The suspense is killing me. I'm putting on the hat!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I know its not a mug because you drew a mug in another thread even though im tempted to say that as a second guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I want to say horse with lance man. Like don Quixote. So I change mine, not a unicorn. Its not against the rules right?
edit on 8 30 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know some people are saying animals but everything i get is smoothness. Only thing alive i thought might be there is hands along side it. I like how someone guessed a vase that might be it if its not a ball like i said. When i say vace i mean the kinnd with a rounded bottom and thinner part on top. Since both a beach ball are smooth like and rounded and the vase would fit with the possible ceramic quality i sensed.

This is hard

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, researchers chose a very simple shape to make it easy on their viewers. I always pick triangle just because I like sohcahtoa so much. I see nothingness, is it a picture of Jean Paul Sartre? He was an avid smoker, was it a tobacco pipe? Or maybe a coffeehouse, or a coffee mug, the French love those things. I got it, a croissant! Ok, I'm just being stupid now. ;p

Why does trying to see things like this give me the same sensation as if I had just use cannabis? Serious guess, a goldfish, or something bright orange, although that could have just been Bassago's avatar creeping into my periphery.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Its definitely not something i would eat. It doesnt feel like food.

By the way when i picture stuff i dont see drawings in my head i see images like looking at live objects. Thats the technique im using.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
A plane and a cloud........................or a fish

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
i sspect my apple will be way off the mark
i've never had any psychic abilities at all. however i do seem to have a negative effect on electrical equipment. but that's another story.

anyway i'm sticking with an apple.

Actually When I read the OP I thought telephone, with you guessisng apple, perhaps it's an iphone! lol

Or maybe it might just be an apple....or something else?

edit on 30-8-2014 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

oops
edit on 30-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I'm going to say either a cat, tree or a bottle of some sort.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
These aren't clues but it might help with focus.

I would advise consideration of the object with regards to:

material (is it made of natural material, how many materials does it contain, the origins of the material)

texture

tone /colour

shape

size

nature of the object (is it personal or practical)

I say this because from the answers there are some interesting things being mentioned, perhaps remote viewing is more of a perception than guessing the whole type of 'viewing', like tuning into a vibe like ''I feel it might be shiny/ grainy, light/dark etc'' that might be more descriptive, it doesn't have to be a guess at the object, perhaps a feeling of the object's qualities.
edit on 30-8-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Mostly, I'm getting colors...green or lines of green down low on the picture and a very very deep black "something" in the left hand corner of the picture....almost like a ufo. But mostly, I'm just getting colors. My first thought was of a drawing of Hello Miss Kitty cartoon but then you did say and "object". While meditating I also thought of an owl nic-nac for a moment. Probably all are wrong. I knew I shouldn't have had that chili for supper, LOL.

Square with round shape on it, paper.
edit on 30-8-2014 by shrevegal because: added to post

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join