It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Babylon, Illuminati & Freemason

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
He doesn't mention them by name. What other secret societies do you believe he was talking about?

I see, since he does not mention anything by name you find it expedient to invent facts to support your point. Either he said something or he did not.

Kennedy never said anything about Masons or the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He doesn't mention them by name. What other secret societies do you believe he was talking about?

I see, since he does not mention anything by name you find it expedient to invent facts to support your point. Either he said something or he did not.

Kennedy never said anything about Masons or the Illuminati.

What secret societies was he talking about?

Maybe you would believe George Washington?
consciouslifenews.com...

Mount Vernon, October 24, 1798.

Revd Sir: I have your favor of the 17th. instant before me; and my only motive to trouble you with the receipt of this letter, is to explain, and correct a mistake which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged, often, to write letters, have led you into.

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

My occupations are such, that but little leisure is allowed me to read News Papers, or Books of any kind; the reading of letters, and preparing answers, absorb much of my time.

Or maybe you think JFK was speaking about a different secret society than George Washington?

Really I think you are the one who needs to spend more time researching, or maybe you are knowingly lying?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

The Bavarian Illuminati that Washington makes mention of was long gone by Kennedy's presidency. I think you are the one who needs to do some research since you do not even have a quote from Kennedy.

edit on 1-9-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

The Bavarian Illuminati that Washington makes mention of was long gone by Kennedy's presidency. I think you are the one who needs to do some research since you do not even have a quote from Kennedy.

And your spreading lies, knowingly or unknowingly?

The illuminati don't just go away. That was hilarious. The wealthiest families in the world just disappeared according to you. And Thier greed certainly didn't disappear either. They own the Federal Reserve and the World Bank.

Maybe they really are magicians, since according to you they can disappear, then reappear.
edit on 1-9-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

And your spreading lies, knowing or unknowingly. The illuminati don't just go away. That was hilarious. The wealthiest families in the world just disappeared according to you.

Considering the Bavarian Illuminati were anti-Vatican, -monarchist and -establishment why would wealthy people have been supporting them? You obviously need an extensive lesson on history but this would seriously impede your ability to concoct ridiculous threads liberally filled with falsehoods.

Still waiting on that Kennedy quote...

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Let me ask you this. Do you believe that their are wealthy individuals that own the world's private banks who want complete control?

If you don't that explains a lot.

If you do, by what name do they go by? The names of the families that have been in power haven't changed in a very long time. So please enlighten me since you claim to have the answers?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Let me ask you this. Do you believe that their are wealthy individuals that own the world's private banks who want complete control?

I am sure there are some individuals that own shares of private banks, obviously, since they are private.

If you do, by what name do they go by? The names of the families that have been in power haven't changed in a very long time. So please enlighten me since you claim to have the answers?

I have no clue, nor do I care. I am not the one postulating a load of crap in is thread, you are.

You find that Kennedy quote yet?

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I am sure there are some individuals that own shares of private banks, obviously, since they are private.

I have no clue, nor do I care. I am not the one postulating a load of crap in is thread, you are.

You find that Kennedy quote yet?

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Thank you I have nothing further to debate with you. Go back to Lotus land where everything will be ok.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. Nowhere does he mention the Illuminati, or the Freemasons.

You don't think, given the global geopolitical situation at the time that he was talking about the *gasp* Soviet Union?
edit on 1-9-2014 by aorAki because: Capitalisation

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

Thanks for the link. nowhere does he mention the Illuminati, or the Freemasons.

You don't think, given the global geopolitical situation at the time that he was talking about the *gasp* Soviet Union?

The reasons i don't agree with this.

The number of presidents dating back to Washington that make the same claims, before Communist Russia.

The assassination

The Federal reserve and private banking that the founding fathers were against. Usuary creates slavery and private banking should be illegal. The idea that a government that can tax needs to borrow from a private bank, is insanity.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The number of presidents dating back to Washington that make the same claims, before Communist Russia.

The Bavarian Illuminati ceased to exist prior to Washington's presidency.

The assassination

Whose and why?

The Federal reserve and private banking that the founding fathers were against. Usuary creates slavery and private banking should be illegal. The idea that a government that can tax needs to borrow from a private bank, is insanity.

Alexander Hamilton, a founding father, created to the first national bank and was supported by Washington. The concept of a Federal Reserve was not even considered for over a hundred years later.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join