It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Babylon, Illuminati & Freemason

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is what the religious texts say.

Many civilization, Myans, Aztecs, Incas, Egyptians, Persians, all with an abundance of knowledge and technology were thriving. But their religion was Hellinism.

4000 AD and in the whole world God found only one man who had faith, only one who still believed in love as God's Devine law. Noah was that man of faith, declared righteous by his faith in God he was separated from the faithless by a flood that destroyed them all.

Although God declared Noah righteous he was still far from perfect. One night when Noah got drunk his son Ham made fun of him. It was this night where Noah, a man who believed in curses, cursed Canaan, the son of Ham. Cursing Canaan to be the lowest of servants to his brothers. Thus begins the story of Babylon.

The Babylonian Nimrod
According to the enlightened ones who created the English language should be considered a moron. Someone who believes conquest is good, when all war should be seen as evil. The Necomongers in Riddick. Keep what you kill is the Babylonian philosophy.

The descendants of Noah built the Tower of Babel the Great Pyramid.

Then God decided man had not yet completed his learning, he thought it best to separate us as a trial, to allow for love to bring us back together.

Those who were confused and standing in front of the Great Pyramid, not remembering thier past, decided the God's must have built this. Without understanding they tried to interpret the knowledge left in the Great Pyramid. They learned about Hypnosis, and they considered it power from the God's, and thus created the Magician.

Moses saves the brothers that were made slaves. The male slave children were killed but the females allowed to live and continue to be sexual slaves to the Egyptians. So God rescued them from slavery.

The Golden Calf represents another religious text that the Magician failed to understand, the Hindu texts, believing in many God's that were pleased with Cow worship. They could not understand the spiritual nature of the Vedas.

This Is why they were given stone tablets. Although God's law is written on our hearts, we were not of understanding so he gave us 2 stone tablets to guide us.

Later Isreal is ordered to completely destroy Canaanites, the one's who are under Noahs curse, or they will be lead away to follow false God's.
Why was Israel told to destroy the Canaanites?

Deut18:14" The nation's you will conquer listen to those who practice sorcery or divination."

Human sacrifice, giving thier own children to the fire. However Israel failed to eliminate all of the Canaanites. .

We will call Egypt the Magician.

We will call the Canaanites, the ones cursed by Noah, that follow the Magician, the Cursed Ones, because they follow a magician.

We will call them Babylonians. They believe in magic and powers that are opposed to God. They are Nimrods who believe it is ok to kill and enslave, even thier own brothers, simply for having a different opinion.

The Babylonians became experts in deception, using lies and hypnosis(magic) to gain control. When the Babylonians rose to power Israel suffered. When God sent leaders who would follow the Holy Spirit Isreal was returned to peace and prosperity.

The battle between the Holy Spirit and Babylon continued until Christ.

By this time the Magician Caiaphas who was a Sadusee had managed to merry into the family of the High Priest and become the High Priest of the "Cursed Ones" who are called Pharisees.

Once the High Priest along with the other priestly class, Sadusees, and the Pharasees, the Cursed Ones, completed the plot to kill Christ they assumed control. They hunted and killed as many converts as they could find.

In 70 Ad they were decimated by Rome.

Around 300 AD the Sadusees and Pharasees, who are now know as the Illuminati, priest class, and the Freemasons, the Cursed Ones who follow the Magician, conspired with Constantine to bring the world under one ruler, with one religion.

This is when they created the Catholic Church. Using the money from tithing the Magician was able to finance private banks and collect usury on money intended for God. The maddening wine? Satan, sin is more powerful than you.

Thier is an Egyptian Oblisque, believed by the Magician to have power, although it has none, in front of the church, signifying it is the church of the Magician. The second statue, voice giving to the antichrist, is also an Oblisque, called the Washington Monument.

For the last 2000 years God has let Babylon and her ideas rule the world. In the prophecies the time of Babylon ends when all believe in the Holy Spirit. The first terror Napoleon, the second WW1, the third WW2. The battle of Armageddon, Hellinism vs the Holy Spirit.

Thier are only 2 spiritual philosophies, a distant God or the Holy Spirit. The religion of the Magician and the Cursed Ones is Hellinism.

The religion of the rest of the world is a God who is not only with us but within us.

The choice is simple, Babylon and Hellinism. Or The Holy Spirit and peace. I choose the Holy Spirit, because it is real and can be known. It is the love that refuses to die, the light within all men, that cannot die.

To Babylon, and the cursed the sons of Ham who still follow the Magician, turn away, Thier is only one God and he is the only source of power. Your false God's cannot help you, all that is left is repentance.

Save yourselves Babylon from the coming wrath. Repent from your sins and accept the forgiveness that was given to the Illuminati and Feemasons 2000 years ago.

First for attempting to kill the flesh of the son of God. Second for attempting to kill the Holy Spirit, who is the son of God.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do.

God does love us. Babylon is falling, and taking religion down with it. All the texts agree, the voice of one who calls from the desert, make straight paths for the Lord.

Mathew 21:21
Jesus replied "Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done.

Let the Lord's will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Amen

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Did you seek to teach us about Babylon by enacting out its phonetic implications?

You could start with the tower of Babel as a mystical program to expand human consciousness into the higher dimensions.

You could start with the holy mother, the embodiment of the world and all it represents, her love for us all, her lover and son, and the bloodline she spawned.

You could start with the inherent difference between stones and bricks and why Babylon failed. Or how the king of Tyre betrayed us all by sawing down his mightiest Cedars to build Solomon's temple.

You could start with the pommegranite, a tempting fruit and the serpent venom which permeates us all.

You could start with a number of things, but I digress lest I babel on.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well alright. I just have one small bone to pick. Hypnosis is not "magic", except to the unlearned. It is a tool that, used properly, can and has helped many people. Myself included.

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Well alright. I just have one small bone to pick. Hypnosis is not "magic", except to the unlearned. It is a tool that, used properly, can and has helped many people. Myself included.

Carry on.

Yes but it can also be used against you. Some people can be controlled by it. So yes some people see any form of mind control as magic. And until recently hypnosis was considered a dark art, which is why the therapeutic hypnosis was called meditation.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
This is what the religious texts say.

4000 AD and in the whole world God found only one man who had faith, only one who still believed in love as God's Devine law. Noah was that man of faith, declared righteous by his faith in God he was separated from the faithless by a flood that destroyed them all.

You lost me there.....

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

I didn't loose anything. ..

(post by phantomjack removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Same, i was hoping for a good thread.

LOL

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Perhaps Sac is unaware of the "Great Floods" prior to Noah?? Didn't Gilgamesh come close to getting wet?...

With ALL these different Religion™ nowadays can I ask a question or 3?

Which Religion™ is it that I can mind My own business, do My own thing, not bother anyone and versa-visa, don't have to slay anyone and the only "Sacrifice" would be with less than 2 outs and runners on 1st and 2nd?

With this new Religion™ Would I have to go and knock on folks' door at dinner time? How about degrade other folks' Religion™ if it differs from this one, once You tell Me what Religion™ I'm describing.

But MOST IMPORTANT- Does it have the Tax Free status up to date?

namaste

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

The fact that many ancient stories agree with a great flood, and many advanced civilizations were lost, seems to me the story has merit.

Live according to the Holy Spirit. And if you can't figure that out obey the law. What law? w
Whatever man decides is law. For those that follow the Holy Spirit know God's law and they need no one to teach them.

The Hoy Spirit doesn't charge the sons of God to enter the temple. He already paid the price.
edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

At the end of the last Ice Age, when the Ice Caps and glaciers melted the seas rose and rivers flooded valleys. But these changes didn't happen in 40 days, more like 40,000 years.

Certainly there was no boat that held two of every animal and a few humans from which we all descended. Basic science refutes this.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Thank you for the eye witness account.

I will stick to believing the flood. Thier is evidence of major flooding all over the world. Thier are many civilizations that just seem to vanish, all around the same time.

Science can't answer any of these questions but still want to claim they know. They don't know what is causing global weather change now, how do you think they know what happened over 4000 years ago.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thier is evidence of major flooding all over the world. There are many civilizations that just seem to vanish, all around the same time.

That's because of melting ice caps and rising sea levels and flooding rivers. Yes there were civilizations that rose and fell. Archaeological studies have discovered cities beneath the ocean off India, recently. Fascinating stuff, but not evidence of an angry God.

Science can't answer any of these questions but still want to claim they know.

Yes, science have found answers, that unfortunately, don't coincide with biblical accounts.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The ice age doesn't prove anything, either way if a flood from rain happened 4000 years ago.

How could the flood happen? ?

I think there is an easy scientific explication for the flood. As the world warmed up, the temperature was evaporating water but was too warm to form clouds. As the atmosphere thickened clouds began to form, trapping the heat and continuing the evaporation for an unknown period of time. As the clouds thickened the temperature that was held stable by the cloud then began to cool off as the skies darkened.

The rising waters from the the evaporation allowed trapped water from the deep to well up.

Once the temperature had reached the right temperature all the water from the clouds was released for 40 days. And a new cycle of life started on earth.

Maybe the ice age happened after this flood. Science does not know.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

LOL

Same, wasn't prepared for a faux-mystical interpretation of fundamentalist Christian theology and history.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Maybe the ice age happened after this flood. Science does not know.

The ice age happened after Noah's flood? No. Science DOES know. There is a line of irrefutable evidence in the sciences of paleontology, archaeology, anthropology, etc. Noah's flood simply was NOT a global all encompassing event.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: onequestion

LOL

Same, wasn't prepared for a faux-mystical interpretation of fundamentalist Christian theology and history.

I just put together history as reported by Plato, The OT, The NT and Koran. And you wanted something better? Lol

I could link to many events, and available documents to prove theses things happened, because they did, but that is for others to do.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

The flood is no great mystery. Just look at the pillars of Heracles... The Mediterranean area flooded, wiping out vast, fertile civilizations. This is why the people of Spain and Portugal have unique genetic markers to the people of the rest of the world. They come from a different schism of humanity entirely, a much more hydrophillic people. Well, it turns out even a hydrophillic people can't tread water in perpetuity.

The people who survived were those who lived outside of that basin and they told stories of a great flood because the nightmare of all those deaths stained their awareness. Those weren't the only floods, the ice age cycle has been horrible for this planet. This is one of the reasons why we absolutely must burn more fossil fuels off. If we create a new carboniferous period, yeah, the air will be slightly toxic, but the cycles of glaciation will cease forever. Plus, megaflora should return to the earth and enrich the atmosphere with oxygen which will ease the muscle ache caused by the CO2 levels.

Interglacial periods are good to speed up the global rate of evolution, but once you have a species advanced enough to alter its own genetic code, they are no longer useful. Wiping out this current civilization entirely would be a huge waste of resources. We need all this industry around to raise the CO2 level some more. This planet won't be suitable for our permanent habitation otherwise.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

The Mediterranean didnt flood overnight, creating a sea. It happened over hundreds and thousands of years.

This is what scientist speculate, with an admittedly wide brush, that the mediterranean area looked during the neolithic period, 50,000 years ago.

In the time of the Third Interglacial period the outline of Europe and Western Asia was very different from what it is today. Vast areas to the west and north-west which are now under the Atlantic waters were then dry land; the Irish Sea and the North Sea were river valleys. Over these northern areas there spread and receded and spread again a great ice cap such as covers central Greenland today
outline-of-history.mindvessel.net...

Interglacial periods are good to speed up the global rate of evolution, but once you have a species advanced enough to alter its own genetic code, they are no longer useful. Wiping out this current civilization entirely would be a huge waste of resources. We need all this industry around to raise the CO2 level some more. This planet won't be suitable for our permanent habitation otherwise.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

edit on 30-8-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The pillars of Heracles are pillars because of sudden erosive forces. Those cliffs were connected by a thin chain of mountains until relatively recently in human history.

Laughter is always the best policy, imo. Discharge some energy, observe it again, repeat. Such a fun exercise.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join