It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS laptop of DOOM..Found

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ISIS terrorists laptop is found says Foreign Policy site
Foreign Policy

ANTAKYA, Turkey — Abu Ali, a commander of a moderate Syrian rebel group in northern Syria, proudly shows a black laptop partly covered in dust. "We took it this year from an ISIS hideout," he says.
Abu Ali says the fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS), which have since rebranded themselves as the Islamic State, all fled before he and his men attacked the building.
The attack occurred in January in a village in the Syrian province of Idlib, close to the border with Turkey, as part of a larger anti-ISIS offensive occurring at the time. "We found the laptop and the power cord in a room," he continued, "I took it with me. But I have no clue if it still works or if it contains anything interesting."

Officials say there is over 35 000 files on this laptop and files are about planning terrorist strikes, engineering mass destruction weapons and bioweapons including anthrax. Officials are very quiet about this.. And according the source US officials are studying the case.

Even there are information how these kinds of weapons are made, ISIS is not necessarily able to build them. On the other hand, there are people, young chemistry students fighting for ISIS too.. and bomb making is not a big deal for them.

Can´t read the folder names.. If anyone can please share what´s in there..

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

And 99 percent of this stuff can be downloaded on a torrent site...big whoop..

How funny would it be if they installed a virus on the laptop...
edit on 30-8-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Awesome catch!
S&F
Wow this is very good for us and sucks for them!

I hope it will help identify and catch a lot of the IS members.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just letting you know there is a preexisting thread already on this.

here is the link : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

And 99 percent of this stuff can be downloaded on a torrent site...big whoop..

Really?
You think they'd put their attack strategies on torrent sites?
I really doubt it.
Unless they are willing to share their attack strategies with us.
Torrents are downloadable to all people who have internet and a good Bit downloader.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue

Tongue and cheek my friend...I don't think this is a boon of information that will tip the scales...we allegedly picked up information from OSAMA and fast forward today we have ISIS...so maybe it names some more high ranking people but even if we eradicate those people someone else jumps to the front of the line.

The Winter Soldier made a wonderful reference to the enemy group called Hydra, cut one head off and another grows...it's pretty much the same problems with terrorism...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wutang717

Did the search.. how i missed this ?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

I know.

But I think any information could be helpful.
I was thinking they were planning on a bio terror attack when they wanted a female criminal released ,who just so happens to be a neuroscientist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30/8/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

skyfall anyone?
2nd

Really? You think they'd put their attack strategies on torrent sites? I really doubt it. Unless they are willing to share their attack strategies with us. Torrents are downloadable to all people who have internet and a good Bit downloader.

I think he means the plans for bombs etc of course they are not 99% of the files. And who says this is not some false-flag-lap
edit on 30-8-2014 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Can you imagine the look of their faces when they found that laptop, opened the lid and saw this !!

Look !!!!

A Goldmine !!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm normally very skeptical about content on this site, but a handy little depositary of information like that seems an awful lot like the WMDs that were definitely in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So the next top "evil doer " Decides to exit said hideout and leaves his most valuable asset ( His computer ) with ALL the really important info ! Really ? Sorry but it seems a bit to convenient. Is this something YOU would leave behind for your adversaries to find ? ATS has jaded my sense of reality. I now view situations of this nature as being a tad fishy.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
People actually believe this lap top is real?? lol I would assume that it's a CIA tactic and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Oh! "Isis LAPTOP of Doom".... I thought ya said, LAPDANCE of Doom? I LOVE Lap dances!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
wow that's a convenient 'find'. or plant.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
surely only the blind patriots are gonna buy this "ISIS laptop of doom" crap

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

Exactly...it's about as convenient as Mohommad Atta's passport found on the rubble of the Twin Towers.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

Yep, these masterminds of warfare put all their super secret plans into 1 laptop, then conveniently left it way out in the open for the enemy to pickup!

what a total crock of BS.

if you believe this, then I assume your still trenching through Iraq looking for those stockpiles of WMD's!

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The Hackers Black Book, downloadable from TPB and also rather a lot of other shall we say morally ambiguous information on how to build and produce anything from Anthrax and Botulism to Thermite is readily available to download. That being said hopefully this information can lead to the capture and arrest of some of these ISIS terrorist scum!
edit on 31-8-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

The hackers black book should be called "script-kiddy-crackers-black-book" or at least "script-kiddys-black-book".
Thermite is simply iron rust with aluminium powder, ignited with magnesium. You learn this at school in chemistry class :-)
No anthrax is another thing but I doubt anyone using those tutorials would make it out alive.
Sorry for OT but this topic amused me from the day it went public

edit on 31-8-2014 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join