It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Bulls**t. What Isis REALLY is

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A dose of reality from George.

I don't believe this inconvenient truth
will ever get old.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This thread is almost a companion thread to my own.

Making Sense of ISIS in MEXICO.

S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Funny, the UK Elite special forces SAS and US SF DELTA, SEAL TEAM SIX do not seem to think they are so cartoonish!!

They are saying this is the worst group they have ever encountered....and i am sharing first hand knowledge from a very seasoned soldier......But you go ahead with this nonsense that you think is truth.....Hopefully the end of IS will come to an end soon and we will not reap the consequences in the UK/US of becoming complacent due to the sharing of misinformation such as this thread!

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

what exactly is your point of posting in this thread? Okay so yeah you have your opinion now what? You could have said the very same thing in any forum here....ALiens, Terrorism, New World Order, Medical, Middle East, Religion, etc......

So here is opinion you chose any thread to pop into with a huge chip on shoulder goading someone to knock it off!
You love to argue for the sake of argument.....Notice I said argue and not debate...Ya see it is my opinion that an argument attacks the messenger, while a debate attacks the message....do you understand that?

But careful what you wish for, IS could very well come knocking on your door at anytime! And you are not as free as you think....Let me point you to a very famous RUSH lyric from the song Free will......

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

Again if your point of posting words was not to throw fuel on the fire, then what was your point....

Pax

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

Funny, the UK Elite special forces SAS and US SF DELTA, SEAL TEAM SIX do not seem to think they are so cartoonish!!

They are saying this is the worst group they have ever encountered....and i am sharing first hand knowledge from a very seasoned soldier......But you go ahead with this nonsense that you think is truth.....Hopefully the end of IS will come to an end soon and we will not reap the consequences in the UK/US of becoming complacent due to the sharing of misinformation such as this thread!

Pax

Years of a fear based society since 9/11 has taken it toll on people's mental health. That would make them complacent. Not people's search to discover beyond what the mainstream official word presents. With that they are not complacent they know there is a threat, one bigger now and much closer to home.
edit on 31-8-2014 by dreamingawake because: is a*

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=18354741]GrantedBail[/post\

My research on ISIS indicates to me that it is a real threat and is evolving too quickly to apply standard logic models that we have become so comfortable invoking in conspiracy land.
As I read through this thread one thing that immediately crosses my mind is, basically, nobody is wrong.
Yes, US Intelligence agencies play a major role in creating this group. Yes, the illuminati played a big part in it's inception (ISIS>?).
No, we are not in complete control of the group and may even have less control in its future.
Yes, this may be a classic case of "blowback" and yes, our policies over the years directly or indirectly caused this.
If we DIDN'T want this destabilized and chaotic situation than why did we take down Saddam Hussein in Iraq and Gaddafi in Libya. With the results of regime change so apparent, why continue the madness and go after Assad?
While it's not too difficult to apply standard reasoning in understanding more transparent operations like we see in rise of the FSA (Free Syrian Army), ISIS is much more dynamic and complex a movement to categorize as your garden variety CIA operation.
This is where we start to get into the real perplexing, even mystical quality of this current threat.
It isn't exactly "mystical" that a group might emerge such as ISIS, in a post Saddam vacuum. Chaos and violence were expected and the imminent threat of violence to America via terrorism may have actually been desired and the ultimate goal of our war planners social engineers.
For me, the mystical component of the current state of affairs and condition is, the seemingly inevitability of it all.
It seems like we are almost reliving a dream which we already know the outcome. No matter what we do, no matter what we say or who we support, nothing will affect the inevitability of it.
The events of the near future may have already been decided a long time ago, and the outcome is a certainty.
Do anybody else get the feeling this unstoppable nightmare is coming and must play itself out?
I think it is, and it will, come Hell or high water.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
there's only one dis info agent i can see here pumping up all the hype. you know i would even say your spamming this crazy idea so bad to the point of, well i will say it, shilling the other OP, even trying to rain on his parade in your thread title, now back in the day I think you would have almost been pegged for that.
Just sayin'

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hm,The President's poll numbers drop and around the same time ISIS ramps up.They invade Iraq who just so happens to have a PM that the US and it's allies don't like they hold back on the air strikes demanding that he resign then once all that is done suddenly they become a major threat.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was held at a U.S. run detention facility called Camp Bucca from 2005 until 2009.
Before his imprisonment, Baghdadi's friends and family reported him to be a “quiet, studious fellow who was also
a talented soccer player”. Only one year after being released from U.S. detention, however, he was a fanatical
Islamic extremist who would go on to command the ISIS caliphate. In 2011, the U.S. State Department listed Bagdhadi
as a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” with a bounty of $10 million. There is no public record as to why
Baghdadi was originally detained...

Of Supreme Importance but omitted is the story that:
It is reported that upon his release from the detention camp Bucca, al-Baghdadi stated I will see you in NY
i am sure that was a threat...it is unanswerable if he intended to 'speak at the UN' or was threatning Jihad on a NY visit

So, within the OP itself is the answer to No More Bulls**t. What ISIS Really IS
ISIS is the result of One Man's retribution or Payback...He worked the nations in the ME, he worked the Muslim Jihad ideology
edit on st31140948251731552014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Of Supreme Importance but omitted is the story that:
It is reported that upon his release from the detention camp Bucca, al-Baghdadi stated I will see you in NY

All the more reason not to release him, but they did...

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

According to Washington post article published in 2010, it states:

The Islamic State of Iraq said the blasts, which killed at least 36 people, were the latest coordinated attack in a campaign that began in August. The effort seeks to cripple the U.S.-backed, Shiite-led government

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 31-8-2014 by Mediaexposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Something I been toying with but reluctant to bring is better vet here because of the groundwork you layer out…

Using the "False Flag'" creation of ISIS to pave the way for bombing Syria despite repeated UN Security Council vetoes of the US mandate to carry on a Libya style bombing campaign to usher in Regime change in that beleaguered country.

The "Syria Revolution" is stalled and in order to further the aims of the US state department, direct intervention in the form of air strikes on Assad's infrastructure are required.

Ladies N Gentleman,here comes ISIS.

Brought to you by the Main stream media, Us Government, Hi Finance, and the Military Industrial Complex.

Now all we need is a complicit at the helm to declare it all. Wheres Hillary?

All I hear about in the Main stream right now is ISIS this and that. Its a propaganda campaign designed to mold our wills to their solutions to come.

That solution being the beginning of the air campaign in Syrian airspace.

Did anyone else notice the resumption of bombing in Iraq was just begun without any mandate from the UN? Didn't we "leave" that country? Aren't we supposed to get a UN resolution for a Humanitarian corridor, no fly zones, etc?

Not. We just declared it and did it.

Syrias next. Then Iran. The program hasn't changed, just got a little window dressing.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Love your post. Another member posted an excellent video today. It hasn't received a lot of support but it should. I will post his video in this thread. But his post needs some love.

Please visit sosobad's thread find it here

a reply to: intrptr

edit on 31-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Starting to be a little smelly.

Catastrophic understatement!

SnF

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the nod and the link. I love sosobads input on ATS.

Glad to hear this thinking from respected members on ATS. Gives me hope for the future.

Keep shining the light of truth on the lies, GrantedBail.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Ha ha ha. "Kooky" standard disinfo agent lingo. That stuff doesn't work for people who think for themselves.

To you a troll is someone who points out glaring errors/fallacy in your posts. You will likely always see boogy-men when you look in the dark me thinks. Anyone with a reality based logical argument is no doubt a disinfo agent. I wish i was paid better, evidently no one has told TPTB that i am working for them...

V

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes perhaps destabilizing is the reason.

But why?

What purpose?

Why destabilize?

The easiest answer is to increase the size of the Empire and control over countries with key resources (oil, gold, drugs), key strategic locations (Syria - pipeline, Ukraine - Russia/pipeline), flat out control.

The long answer is very complicated. In fact, it goes back to the creation of the CIA and things kick into high gear just after the assassination of JFK. Both Eisenhower and JFK warned of exactly what is happening. But we gobble up what we are told rather than spending time doing research or reading the research of other people that have done phenomenal research.

War is big business and TPTB do not want peace. People don't question the loop of retardation that the US justice system is currently operating in - corporate prisons, corporate prison lobbyists, militarization of police, mandatory sentencing for drug crimes, etc. Yet the loop of keeping the Middle East destabilized and how it benefits the USA, Saudi Arabia, Israel, and other allies is some how lost on people?

This is a masterful game of chess that is being played and most people don't realize that ISIS is just another pawn. We are nothing more than the bystanders wishing we understood why ISIS was on the chess board. Why is ISIS on the chess board? That's the million dollar question(s). More importantly as someone pointed out the MSM via the Gov is the main source of information.

Based on history to assume that ISIS is anything but a US/US ally creation is utter lunacy, until proven otherwise.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
But why? What purpose?

As mentioned on page one, this is a CULT we are talking about here.

Leave out that one single piece of the puzzle and nothing seems to make any sense.

How much sense does Bohemian Grove make?

Not much, until you step back a bit and look at the big picture that is.

EDIT: Holy KRAPOLA! After finishing this post, I just now noticed the word ISIS in the below quote, WTF...

I have NO idea what this means, just noticed it while proof reading the citation...

The core of the control over Planet Earth's populace lies in ancient cults. These cults are still in existence to this day. Following the most ancient religions mixed with sexual worship.

The main cults are the worship of the Planet Saturn (El), Moon (Isis), Venus (Lucifer) & Sun (Ra).

Child/Human Trafficking is one of the fastest growing crimes in the world. Child/human trafficking is a 12 billion dollar a year industry and is the world's second largest criminal enterprise, after drugs.

Saturn = Satan = El = Moloch.

The power elite of this world worship Saturn and appease him with child sacrifices just as they have for hundreds of years. The most public of these displays is the "Cremation of Care" ceremony held annually at Bohemian Grove, where the members sacrifice a child to their god Moloch.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

edit on 31-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
(ISIS)
If it growls like a wolf and bites like a wolf, it must be a wolf.
Of course that's what you're supposed to believe.
The truth is they're nothing more then sheep.
The idea that barbarians could be sheep is so inconceivable, that the lie is sweet.
It is so savory that we froth at the mouth for justice (vengeance) to be served with it.

(TPTB)
All the while the Sheppard's go entirely unnoticed and unabated.
Our belief in their lies foments their successes, one after the other.
They laugh at the gullible children, so effortlessly impassioned by negativity.
It festers and births an imperceptible violence; an inviolable hate.

(we the people)
When we have impassioned ourselves against one another, we will have finally lost.
The further we are divided, the faster we fall.
The illusion is that it is all for one and one for all.
There will be one....and everyone else.

(hope)
I pray that their is at least one lamb who does not succumb to this madness.
With all the information at our fingertips, it is all for naught, if it is all for naught.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
People can argue until the cows come home over ISIS.Fact is lets hope hundreds of thousands of muslims do not join them or it is gonna be a huge war and bring about WW3.They are mass murderers no matter how they was made.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join