It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Bulls**t. What Isis REALLY is

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
I know there was a post a few days ago that made it to the front page. I didn't comment on it because, well, it was next level. You really want to know the truth?? It certainly wasn't contained within that OP. Lots of disinformation around here lately. Starting to be a little smelly.

I fail to see how you can claim that my thread did not contain any ounce of truth in it, when i provided the generally agreed history of ISIS. My thread was constructed to combat the disinformation. Yours is only adding to it. And really, you think you can post a couple of sentences, copy/paste questionable articles and present it as the truth?

Regarding your sources:

Zerohedge uses some reliable sources, but ultimately draws conclusions from those sources, of which either do not exist or cannot be confirmed. That's not truth, that is speculation.

As for Global Research, i don't even want to go there. The website is completely unreliable. It presents itself as a scholarly site, yet relies on conspiratorial aspects in its articles. That isn't scholarly, and it sure as hell is not truth.

You will find that a lot of the information presented in my thread is much more reliable than the information presented here. At least i don't rely on unconfirmed conspiracy theories and unlikely/unconfirmed conclusions to present a biased perspective of the story.

edit on 30-8-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
ISIS are just a bunch of low life lazy poor excuse vermin savages who want their sad moment of power and belonging because mummy and daddy didnt love them or play with them enough. And because life is not easy and surf boardy then they want to bitch back at the world and every body else because they are cowardly inadequates who demonstrate their courage by cutting heads off defenceless arms hand cuffed behind their backs civilians and half dead soldiers that cant fight back. Maggots of low self esteem and poor mentality!!!

Time for them to pay the piper is forthcoming!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I got a bit mixed up, im assuming you're talking about the western governments and not ISIS, as many in ISIS have a lot more reason to fight oppressors that have destroyed their country/families/lives than these pyschopaths with their 6 figure paychecks and luxury mansions in charge in the west.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Perhaps you missed the thread title...

originally posted by: aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

This thread is presenting bull# though. I find it particularly amusing that the OP claimed that my thread was nonfactual and next level bull#, when they continued to post unconfirmed and far-reaching information,

This thread hasn't shown what 'ISIS really is'. All it has done, is present information based on conspiracy theories and unconfirmed conclusions. If you consider unconfirmed conspiracy theories as the truth, that's fine by me. At least i know that i won't be losing any brain cells anytime soon.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Quit whining. Really it is embarrassing. Your thread is a bunch of westernized propaganda. Get back over there. a reply to: daaskapital

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

OP, thanks for making this thread. The other thread that you referenced got a lot of ATS approval but I'm not sure why.

First off, our government doesnt generally (openly) admit to its actions. Why not? Because those involved would then be liable for criminal behavior (yah right, theres two sets of laws, one for them and another for the slaves).

Take your pick, lets say MKUltra. We learned about these activities as a result of the Church Committee hearings but according to the wiki entry:

Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed in 1973...

Wait for it... our government operates in secrecy (groundbreaking revelation I know).

With regards to ISUS (see what I did there), where does one start?

Well, you could ask, has the US government ever supported (armed, funded, installed, allied etc.), Moslem radicals, groups or dictators? The answer to that would be yes.

From Osama to Operation Ajax to the installation and arming of Saddam; theres a long standing history.

That brings us to ISUS.

We know that our government had been openly involved in supporting the Syrian "rebels" even to the point where our elected representatives were meeting with them.

It was then reported that Syrian rebels who would later join ISIS, were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors...

Moving right along in yet another "coincidence", another Syrian rebel group joins forces with ISIS.

But who cares right? Lets give them MORE money, Obama requested $500 million from Congress on Thursday to train and equip what the White House is calling “appropriately vetted” members of the Syrian opposition.

"Appropriately vetted", right, because we would never want to support the "bad guys"...

And if all of this wasnt weird or "coincidental" enough, we're told that the leader of ISUS is Mossad...

The point I'm trying to make (whether successfully or not is debatable) is that when it comes to the actions of our government, its very very VERY difficult to know whats really going on, especially with regards to the war OF terror.

So often times, we're left piecing together information and drawing our own conclusions.

It would seem that almost without exception, our government is somehow involved with these Moslem terrorist groups, dictators, wackos etc. As a matter of fact, I dont think any of these groups or individuals would be able to accomplish anything without outside help.

At which point do we stop calling it coincidental or chalking it up to a "miscalculation in foreign policy"?

edit on 30-8-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: beezzer
A general question, should our response be predicated on how ISIS was formed or should our response be determined by their current and possible future actions?

Are we being provoked into action or is ISIS a natural outcropping of madness that requires action anyway?

An outstanding question!

One that would require much thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

The provocation isn't madness from their perspective, It's entirely planned.

You think they didn't expect to provoke the west into action against them?

Really?

No further thought required.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thank you sir. From one no next level to another.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I'm not whining. Just pointing out that your thread is propagating bull#.

I just found it hilarious that you would call my information bull#, but then go on to present bull# yourself.

Meh, whatever. I don't really care, lol.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: beezzer

The provocation isn't madness from their perspective, It's entirely planned.

You think they didn't expect to provoke the west into action against them?

Really?

No further thought required.

I saw a clip of a group of those pickup truck moving machinegun nests with the big Russian guns I believe. Anyway all the trucks in this particular clip looked like all the same make, model and color of new Mercedes Benz! LOL Who wrote that check? lol

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

There is no agenda.. Logical assessments can me made with minimal evidence. Before Iraqi invasion - Iraq somewhat stable under Saddam, after Iraqi invasion - Iraq a terrorist haven sh*t hole. Screw when ISIS were created, the truth is Iraq wouldn't be like this under Saddam Hussein and the USA and friends are responsible.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daaskapital

I'm not whining. Just pointing out that your thread is propagating bull#.

I just found it hilarious that you would call my information bull#, but then go on to present bull# yourself.

Meh, whatever. I don't really care, lol.

I could care less as well.
Doesn't matter what side your on any more. It all smells.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Well its not like Sadam didn't dig big holes and fill them full of dead bodies. He had some tactics that are not much different than ISIS.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'll be straight forward about this. I will believe what I want, when I want, and however I damn well please. I don't need any of you opinion pushing people trying to make me take any side towards this conflict. Until ISIS comes knocking at my door I'm going to keep living my life as I damn well please so to all of you people out there who think others should concern their well being with people who do not concern themselves with theirs here's a big middle finger from a truly free person.

God bless free thinkers.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
EviLCHiMP
You are truly free? Do you have to go work to pay bills, or have you retired? A free man would be able to travel around, it is the slaves that must stay close to thier work at all times.

We didn't have to become slaves to work, but the very ones who fund both sides of every war can't think of anything better than to keep us tied to work our entire life.

A free man has time to think, and time to speak up. By his freedom he gains power and confidence. But the slave lives from paycheck to paycheck never even wondering "why am I here".

But you are right you don't have to believe anything and you have the right to sit around and do nothing. Freewill to all.
edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sacgamer25

Excuse me but what I choose to do with my life I will choose so because I can. You can keep YOUR opinion of what MY ideal of true freedom is to yourself. Like I said, I will not be persuaded by someone else's opinion because this is MY life and I choose what I believe.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: DarknStormy

Well its not like Sadam didn't dig big holes and fill them full of dead bodies. He had some tactics that are not much different than ISIS.

Well whether he did or didn't is irrelevant because for most of his rule he was nothing more than a Western puppet who was installed by the exact same people who were gun running in Libya and training Jihadi's in Jordan. With that also, did the Iraqi people approve of the US led invasion over Saddam? I don't think they really got a choice in the matter and I believe they didn't approve of it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So, if ISIS is a creation of the west, especially an American invention, are you saying that Obama is backing ISIS? Or is it somehow still Bush and the Republicans fault?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: sacgamer25

Excuse me but what I choose to do with my life I will choose so because I can. You can keep YOUR opinion of what MY ideal of true freedom is to yourself. Like I said, I will not be persuaded by someone else's opinion because this is MY life and I choose what I believe.

Why comment in the thread to begin with then? If I wasn't interested in other peoples opinions I would simply scan over the thread and find one that does interest me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join