It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Bulls**t. What Isis REALLY is

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Really, the posters of this site are exposing themselves. It is next level bs. That this country doesn't fund and back so many entities to create mayhem and that you don't get it is beyond me. Who was bombing Libya last week eh?? Oh, and the US is mad. ha ha ha ha. Who exactly is funding the "FSA" with their front in London. Oh take a flying......

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Really, the posters of this site are exposing themselves.

Why because they don't agree with your agenda?

Actually I don't think you care to have a serious discussion on this topic I think you wanted to start this thread in hopes of calling people shills or whatever you want to call them because they don't follow your way of thinking.

It's sad really.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whoever you are that doesn't believe, and whoever is staring you is lost. Even the religious texts tell us this stuff is happening.

JFK said it, the religious texts say it, and anyone with a brain knows it.

Have you ever even looked at the list of Declassified CIA documents.

They did it before, but you come on here and say all is well, carry on?

What planet do you and the ones giving you star live on? How can you even suggest America has nothing to do with this?

Serious question, do you work for the CIA? I mean really who is still spreading this stuff???

At least go somewhere else like the MSM where people believe your b.s.

edit on 30-8-2014 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy
Yes, as i said 'a failed foreign policy'. I agree with what you say, but i'm open minded enough for the actual cause to be just about anything at this point. Though, a big problem is the fact that the US believes in being anti-this and anti-that, when they should flip it around and be pro-this and pro-that. If they want to be anti-terror it would be more beneficial to pro-peace, but they can't be that when they are pro-war.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
What Isis REALLY is

it is my personal thinking that ISIS is the first horseman-of-the-Apocalypse found in Revelation 6:1 & 2
www.blueletterbible.org...

they are a Renegade group (now an Army, a well equipped Army at that) who dissed their funding/training creators which was Saudi/Qatar/USA to become the Caliphate they desire to be

the Caliph (al-Baghdadi = Ibrahim) is claimed to be a descendant of Mohammad himself, which gives him Gravitas in Islam

back in 2011, 29 June to be exact, CIA Director Brenner (who refused Oath-of-office on Bible) told the public that a 'Caliphate' was absurd and impossible...
back on 2014, 29 June to be exact... ISIS Declared itself a Caliphate
3 years-to-the-day !

there is more than the Globalists or NWO elites pulling the strings...in the creation of ISIS

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know what. The State Department and the foreign policy of this country, truly lays the precedent. They bring up men to train at the School of the America's so that they can go slaughter and hold down movements in South America for the benefit of US Corps. It is a freaking travesty the innocents that have been murdered for Corporate profits. What the heck do you think is going on in the ME. Do you think it is any different?? They are attempting to fracture what they already effed up. At the minimum there are innocent women and children caught in the geo-political wars. But they mean nothing to the 'EXCEPTIONAL ONES". It is just ok to rape and pillage to achieve your geo political goals. If you don't get that. I feel sorry for you. Cuz.......you stupid. reply to: thesaneone

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I see it like this:

The west realized long ago that an ISIS type mentality would arise in the ME no matter what....

So, they simply accelerated the process.... it was inevitable, they just saved time by allowing it to happen sooner rather than later, let the extremists put all their eggs in one basket in the form of a IS caliphate. Easier to target!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), Iraq's oil reserves of 112 billion barrels ranks second in the world, only behind Saudi Arabia. The EIA also estimates that up to 90 per cent of the country remains unexplored, due to decades of US-led wars and economic sanctions.

"Prior to the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq, US and other western oil companies were all but completely shut out of Iraq's oil market," oil industry analyst Antonia Juhasz told Al Jazeera. "But thanks to the invasion and occupation, the companies are now back inside Iraq and producing oil there for the first time since being forced out of the country in 1973."

"The last thing the US cares about in the Middle East is democracy. It is about oil, full stop."

- Dr Abdulhay Yahya Zalloum

Yeah, that's right

Juhasz, author of the books The Tyranny of Oil and The Bush Agenda, said that while US and other western oil companies have not yet received all they had hoped the US-led invasion of Iraq would bring them, "They've certainly done quite well for themselves, landing production contracts for some of the world's largest remaining oil fields under some of the world's most lucrative terms."

They are murderous proxies. Funny how they are up where the Northern Oil Fields are.
edit on 30-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Mc Cain posing with the leader of ISIS not freaking 11 months ago???

For someone so sure of themselves, to the point of calling anyone who disagrees with you names, I would have thought that you would know what you're talking about!

Oh wait, no sorry, if that was the case, you'd be able to counter argue and debate properly, instead of calling people disinfo agents!

But I digress, the McCain photo shows him with 3 men...

One of the men with McCain is Gen. Salim Idris, who at the time chief of staff of the Free Syrian Army's Supreme Military Council. He was removed from the post in February. Another is Mouaz Moustafa, executive director of the Syrian Emergency Task Force, a Washington, D.C.-based group that encourages U.S. intervention on behalf of the moderate opposition and organized McCain's visit. A third man who had been disputed in the past has since been identified "as one of the brigade commanders for the Free Syrian Army," McCain said.

He was with the Northern Storm Brigade, a force affiliated with the Free Syrian Army that has battled ISIS, McCain's office clarified.

www.azcentral.com...

It's no secret that many FSA members joined ISIS, but there is zero proof that the above mentioned did, it's a lie for people like you to parrot ignorantly.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

pfffffffffft. Did you get that off of the McCain website. Don't distract. Talk about the subject.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You brought it up, yet I'm distracting?

This is how it is it it?

Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Cuz.......you stupid.

The logic of someone who has lost it.

Good luck to you and your paranoid thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I give you my thanks for a deeper look into some local Roots to this topic.
Thanks for providing some understanding to those pulling the strings.
Exposing the puppet masters is never an easy task.
Normally met head first with ridicule, then rash anger.

I give you a S&F for your post here! Carry on, I have much to add at a later post. Bookmarked for now.
Will come back with some of my sources and links to back up your OP.

This is no joke or some silly thought process. These private Banker, and Elite Bankers are using all our friends our families to fight this crazy war for them.
There is no doubt there are some very Wealthy, Rich Elite Bankers pulling the strings on both sides. And until we can cut the strings, these fights will keep going for generations to come.
This has been going on LONG before I was born, and we are at a point now where we can expose them.
Yet they have been exposed for a long time.

Watcha guna do bout it eh! Get outa here! * Says in a mob voice.

These guys are criminal scum, who done their bodies with the finest suits of the world. Cloak themselves in the greatest charitable deeds. They have the money to purchase 1 billion dollars in good will from the people, and still manage to fund both sides to most all wars. And still come out smelling like roses.
Tricky, sneaky bastards. We have been fighting these guys since the DAWN of man kind.
One of these days we are going to have to fight back again.

The worst thing any one person can do is nothing at all.

As it is much easier to do nothing.

What are WE going to do about it? I have some ideas. But via T&C I can not share those solutions here.
As even in safe havens like ATS, our hands become tied.
Better for them to think of us as CRAZY NUT jobs, who wear tin foil hats. Yes, keep under estimating the aware, that is how it has to work.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ha ha, Did I destroy your man love for "I want to send all your kids to die for my corporate cronies." Really, you want to stand in this community and defend that piece of refuge. He is a piece of doody. He is a war hawk. He is an Israeli symathizer. He is the biggest piece of garbage ever. You want to hang your hat with him?????? Pfffffffffffffffft. reply to: AlphaHawk

edit on 30-8-2014 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It would be amusing if it wasn't going to be so tragic. You all have no idea what this organization REALLY is... You do have some interesting opinions and theories. Of course, none of that matters now.

All that matters are the choices made to confront them, to stop them, or not.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I get the sneaky suspicion creeping up on me that ISIS is a kind of honey trap for terrorists....with all the terrorists migrating to the Caliphate to establish it, and then getting whacked while all in one theater.....maybe?
Or is our illustrious band of leaders that cunning?..........................naw

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
ha ha, Did I destroy your man love for "I want to send all your kids to die for my corporate cronies." Really, you want to stand in this community and defend that piece of refuge. He is a piece of doody. He is a war hawk. He is an Israeli symathizer. He is the biggest piece of garbage ever. You want to hang your hat with him?????? Pfffffffffffffffft. reply to: AlphaHawk

Lol.
The only thing you have destroyed is your credibility as a rational thinker.
Maybe if you wouldn't call people names for not following your thinking (or lack of) we can have a rational discussion on how to deal with the problem that isis has become instead of why they are.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Page 3 My post that can help support your OP and this thread.

Allies Funding?
Get Rich Quick! 5 easy steps!
Blood Bankers
But Wait Ron, theres more!
But that is not all!

my links and sources, yes I know they are skewed. And they do serve another agenda, no doubt. But it is really hard to find unbiased sources on this topic.
It serves to murk up the waters, as to put everyone off the truth to this.
Id say together we all have bits and puzzle pieces to the whole of the "truth".

By zysin5
let keep the word conspiracy in context too. Unlike conspiracy theory. con·spir·a·cy kənˈspirəsē/ noun noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

"a conspiracy to destroy the government" synonyms: plot, scheme, plan, machination, ploy, trick, ruse, subterfuge; informalracket "a conspiracy to manipulate the results" the action of plotting or conspiring. "they were cleared of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice" synonyms: plotting, collusion, intrigue, connivance, machination, collaboration; treason Thus there is a clear conspiracy going on. unlawful acts that are causing harm. At some point these bankers behind closed doors came up with plans to destabilize this region.

100% Conspiracy! Granted there are tons of conspiracy theories, that do not hold up. As the conspiracy theory is different than a common conspiracy.

Lots of people on ATS get those two mixed up, and tend to put them in the same category. Such as saying those who believe in this conspiracy are tin foil hat wearing paranoid type people. (Just is to used as phy Op against us.)

Also not trying to be anti American here. I have pride in my people, but lost faith in our corrupted system, that makes a problem, and then offers a solution to that very problem they helped create. Even Ron Paul warned of this. Its called

Blow Back.

The lower rank members of ISIS may be clueless to this information, and feel they are fighting for what they think is right. But the high ranking members made a deal with the devil. When you make a deal with the devil, you get burned.

These people at some point, have been used by USA/Allied military for other uses. They made some serious deals behind closed doors.

As this is the result of many wealthy Elites Fighting against one another. These Rich Banker families are not all on 1 team Illuminati.
People need to understand that point also. It is not 1 grand conspiracy Illuminati group, Its more like 2-4 of them. But make no mistake, it is the Elite and Wealthy funding these groups, to do their "dirty" work.

edit on 24114545385 by zysin5 because: Final edit.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
A general question, should our response be predicated on how ISIS was formed or should our response be determined by their current and possible future actions?

Are we being provoked into action or is ISIS a natural outcropping of madness that requires action anyway?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join