It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No more Bulls**t. What Isis REALLY is

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

like lie about WMDs to start an illegal war. false flags are oh so real. ignore them at your peril.

Yes they have lied before and they will lie again.

But there is a world of a difference between that and conducting out false flags.

I see this time and time again on ATS people who basically don't understand something or take the time to go and learn about something just jumping the guy. Basically because they are ignorant to the facts the create their own to build this fictitious understanding.

People on ATS (and elsewhere) don't understand how or why ISIS exists so therefore it must be that "we" created them.

ignorance breading ignorance.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It would be so very nice to have more info on the Guy from Bagdad. Like....was he ever a solider or officer in Sadam's military? Why was he arrested. Is he an Arab nationalist or was he ever affiliated with Sadam's political party? ect.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A general question, should our response be predicated on how ISIS was formed or should our response be determined by their current and possible future actions?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No ISIS is not a government made thing. If it was it would only target parts of the middle east and americans but people in many countries have been effected.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
A general question, should our response be predicated on how ISIS was formed or should our response be determined by their current and possible future actions?

Unlike the op I'm more concerned with destroying this cancer.

I personally don't think the U.S directly created isis and as usual you are correct in that our main goal should be to put isis down as fast as possible and not worry how they became.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
To be honest here is what ISIS looks like to me.

Some thugs who see a vacuum of power. Who are using this vacuum to:

Rape, Rob, make their own rules. Play with all their new stolen toys.

Looking at their IPhones and killing anyone else that does.

Have you noticed their shoes...White NIKES...Not so good for Cammo.

They cruise around in their new Toyotas looking for anything to pillage.

It sure looks like we are funding them...We need self-destruct or a kill switch.

We should not have to fight our own stuff.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeliefInReality
I read the well written and informative posting on the creation of ISIS that you mentioned. The OP did an excellent job of summarizing the true history of ISIS in his own words. He cited legitimate sources in his research during his attempt to educate people on this board.

When you say legitimate sources, are you referring to Wikipedia, BBC, and dot gov?

If so, 'Houston, we have a problem...'

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If we are directly funding isis then why do they rob banks, take over oil fields, kidnap people and hold them for ransom?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

But, you're missing the point.

Those who created ISIS or at least trained them/gave them weapons, did so for a reason. Didn't you see that the only ones fighting them are the evil Syrian government and the Kurds? And as of recently US, but in my opinion, they are not doing enough. Or, let me rephrase, they are doing just enough to show people they want ISIS "destroyed"...

Just a thought...
edit on 637k2014Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I can answer that.

Do you honestly think that who ever is funding ISIS, really gives a damn about people, banks, oil? Do you think those people were like " We will fund you, but you must promise you wont hurt anyone, or rob a bank "? No, i think it was like we will give you money and training, and in return you go out there and do your thing...Sad, but possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
To be honest here is what ISIS looks like to me.

Some thugs who see a vacuum of power. Who are using this vacuum to:

Rape, Rob, make their own rules. Play with all their new stolen toys.

Looking at their IPhones and killing anyone else that does.

Have you noticed their shoes...White NIKES...Not so good for Cammo.

They cruise around in their new Toyotas looking for anything to pillage.

It sure looks like we are funding them...We need self-destruct or a kill switch.

We should not have to fight our own stuff.

Something to think about...

Everything we 'know' about ISIS, comes from the MSM.

We all know, well most of us, how reliable that source is.

This thing is using religion as a façade and religion is NEVER what it appears to be.

History shows us without a shadow of a doubt, that religion was invariably used as a façade to hide the true purpose of all wars of aggression: That is, the consolidation of power through fear and the acquisition of wealth in all its manifestations. www.inthenameofallah.org...

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. Link

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think we need to do nothing, absolutely nothing, or just about nothing.

we do not need to be there, we will only make things worse than they already are.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It really doesn't matter which way one believes ISIS came to power, the US was involved directly or indirectly. Either through a failed foreign policy, or the need to create a focal point of fear for western societies. If it truly is the latter, as is the view in the OP, are citizens not outraged that the people in power feel that they can control them with such tactics?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Ha ha ha. "Kooky" standard disinfo agent lingo. That stuff doesn't work for people who think for themselves. This site has gone to hell with all of the trolling.

a reply to: Variable

That is ok. There are many users that see past you.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kicked
It really doesn't matter which way one believes ISIS came to power, the US was involved directly or indirectly. Either through a failed foreign policy, or the need to create a focal point of fear for western societies. If it truly is the latter, as is the view in the OP, are citizens not outraged that the people in power feel that they can control them with such tactics?

One only has to check out the countries that were promised democracy after apparent dictators were uprooted.

Libya, promised democracy and now currently a terrorist haven sh*t hole.. Was Libya a terrorist stronghold under Gadaffi?

Iraq, same deal and we all know what is happening there. Was ISIS a major player under the Saddam regime?

Syria, Assad hanging by a thread and international influence would rather see Syria destroyed than deal with Assad as the leader of that country.

The West doesn't have to be directly arming ISIS because when it comes down to it, ISIS are the result of Western led invasions and revolutions across the Middle East and North Africa. So too me, yes the West is responsible for these thugs because of their inability to stabilize the sh*t they caused in the first place and when you declare mission accomplished while car bombs and suicide bombers are slaughtering innocent people in those countries, you have no intention of trying to make things better for those countries and now we are starting to see the democracy which was left in Iraq, none.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: beezzer

But, you're missing the point.

Those who created ISIS or at least trained them/gave them weapons, did so for a reason. Didn't you see that the only ones fighting them are the evil Syrian government and the Kurds? And as of recently US, but in my opinion, they are not doing enough. Or, let me rephrase, they are doing just enough to show people they want ISIS "destroyed"...

Just a thought...

That's why I asked the question.

I honestly believe that the wests actions against ISIS will illustrate whether or not they were a creation of the US.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A very prescient and passionate post. And I agree with you to a point. However we have funded these radical groups either directly or through proxies. That you cannot deny. Wasn't there a picture of John (can't get enough bloodshed) Mc Cain posing with the leader of ISIS not freaking 11 months ago??? The goal is to destabilize the region. reply to: DarknStormy

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Yes perhaps destabilizing is the reason.

But why?

What purpose?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
A very prescient and passionate post. And I agree with you to a point. However we have funded these radical groups either directly or through proxies. That you cannot deny. Wasn't there a picture of John (can't get enough bloodshed) Mc Cain posing with the leader of ISIS not freaking 11 months ago??? The goal is to destabilize the region. reply to: DarknStormy

Sometimes I just omit the funding & arming part because I really couldn't be bothered debating about it.. I am well aware of McCain and his selfie, I'm well aware of the CIA gun running in Libya at the time the US diplomat was murdered in Benghazi, I'm even 100% certain that humanitarian aid going to Syria was simply weaponizing the opposition lol. The training camps in Jordan are not imaginary and it is believed that many ISIS fighters come out of those camps also.

For anyone to say that the West hasn't contributed in some way is ridiculous.. Though I do not agree that ISIS were the creation of the West (unless of course they were being created by the US in Iraq after the capture of Saddam) there rise to power has been fast and it seems they have come from this insignificant group of people to a possible power to be reckoned with in no time at all. So something is coming from somewhere, whether it's the West, Saudi Arabia or even the off chance Micronesia are secretly funneling money, it really doesn't matter. What we have is so-called Allies giving this group the all clear to massacre innocent people when we ourselves should be condemning and stopping them.

I'm certain though if Russia or Iran were behind ISIS, we would know all about it like we tend to know about everything else they are up to when it's negative. There is nothing along those lines when it comes to ISIS so I believe that they are a Western or Gulf State invention who will probably be dismembered if they ever got the upper hand over Assad in Syria. Or they will just leave Syria like the rest of those countries while we once again turn a blind eye to the region after we have got our way.
edit on 30-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
Ha ha ha. "Kooky" standard disinfo agent lingo. That stuff doesn't work for people who think for themselves. This site has gone to hell with all of the trolling.

Yep, definitely time to update the scripts.

Dead give aways such as 'space cadet' and 'religious nuttery' are SO 1970's...

And 'nutters' actually make the world go round:

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Actually it's everyone else who are "nutters".

They live orderly boring lives, carefully defined and compartmentalized. They spend their days worrying and talking about the least important things in life. They stay inside the boundaries dictated to them and fear those who dare step outside the box and take a look around. They never open the hood or kick the tires to see what lies underneath.

We spend our days learning about the world around us. They spend their days worrying about the latest fashions, watching celebrities living the lives they wish they had and dotting their I's and crossing their T's.

Nutters make the world go round while normal people watch the world go by.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join