learn more

No more Bulls**t. What Isis REALLY is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+26 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I know there was a post a few days ago that made it to the front page. I didn't comment on it because, well, it was next level. You really want to know the truth?? It certainly wasn't contained within that OP. Lots of disinformation around here lately. Starting to be a little smelly.

Government engineered false-flag terrorism is a historically established fact. For centuries, political and financial elites have been sinking ships, setting buildings on fire, assassinating diplomats, overthrowing elected leaders, and blowing people up, then blaming these disasters on convenient scapegoats so that they can induce fear in the public and transfer more power to themselves. Skeptics might argue whether certain calamities have been proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be false-flag events, but no one can argue that such tactics have not been used by the establishment in the past. Governments have openly admitted to creating bloody and catalyzing tragedies under false pretenses, like Operation Gladio, a false-flag program in Europe supported by European and American covert agencies which lasted decades, from the 1950's to the 1990's.

The foremost current threat and most useful scapegoat is, of course, the ISIS insurgency in the Middle East. If one's source of information was the mainstream media alone, one might be inclined to believe that ISIS has materialized out of nowhere to become a menace so organized and effective it has eclipsed Al-Qaeda as the hot button boogeyman used by the establishment. ISIS is certainly a disturbing militant group that goes out of its way to play the villain, complete with scary Muslim clothing and beards, not to mention the severed heads and indiscriminate genocide. Where is Jack Bauer when you need him, right?

The cartoonish nature of ISIS is not accidental, but I can see why they frighten a subset of the American population; if I didn't know that they were funded by the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, with military aid from Israel, then I might find them a terrifying enigma as well.

ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was held at a U.S. run detention facility called Camp Bucca from 2005 until 2009. Before his imprisonment, Baghdadi's friends and family reported him to be a “quiet, studious fellow who was also a talented soccer player”. Only one year after being released from U.S. detention, however, he was a fanatical Islamic extremist who would go on to command the ISIS caliphate. In 2011, the U.S. State Department listed Bagdhadi as a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist” with a bounty of $10 million. There is no public record as to why Baghdadi was originally detained.

Former U.S. Air Force security officer, James Skylar Gerrond, served at Camp Bucca while Bagdhadi was held there, and is quoted as saying "Many of us at Camp Bucca were concerned that instead of just holding detainees, we had created a pressure cooker for extremism." Indeed...

Much more

ISIS: Made in USA

The Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is a creation of the United States and its Persian Gulf allies, namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and recently added to the list, Kuwait. The Daily Beast in an article titled, “America’s Allies Are Funding ISIS,” states:

The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), now threatening Baghdad, was funded for years by wealthy donors in Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, three U.S. allies that have dual agendas in the war on terror.

Despite the candor of the opening sentence, the article would unravel into a myriad of lies laid to obfuscate America’s role in the creation of ISIS. The article would claim:

The extremist group that is threatening the existence of the Iraqi state was built and grown for years with the help of elite donors from American supposed allies in the Persian Gulf region. There, the threat of Iran, Assad, and the Sunni-Shiite sectarian war trumps the U.S. goal of stability and moderation in the region.

Inform yourself

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GrantedBail

Anybody who has followed history knows that ISIS is comprised primarily of two things.

1. Intelligence agencies, LARPING in the middle east and causing trouble.

2. Generations of bloody in fighting among two sects of religious folk.

You combine both together, #1 provides weapons and financing as well as destabilization tactics, and #2 provides all the ideological justification for the violence.

Rinse, wash repeat. Iran/Contra anybody?

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It doesn't surprise me that any of these groups are backed/funded by larger gov't entities. The CIA has ties directly to every major extremist group since they became popular and even has major gov't officials admitting their funding.

So.
They need a new enemy to keep our hands in the Middle East for years to come while the population buries their collective heads further in the sand.

I find it rather amusing that the one man who wanted some isolationism was frowned upon by the masses of deluded idiots here in 'Merica. Looks like he was on the right path yet NO ONE would listen. Of course the media had everything to do with his blacklisting and losing the nomination....at least he ended up retiring a true patriot.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
We just suck in the ME.

We tell them when we are leaving. They waited and planned.

Though I agree with much of your OP.

Stevie Wonder could see this coming. Certainly ATS did.

We don't understand their Culture or their Religion.

So now we see the result of our countless policy and military mistakes.

I would leave and draw a real line in the sand. Cross it, and it's ashtray time.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think this is why the current administration ia stonewilling and name-calling in the Benghazi investigations.
There is a link to arms going to bad people in that story.
Iran Contra all over again, like you said.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

IMO that's exactly correct. There's no 'strategy' for them because they first must cover up their involvement in weapons running.

It'st he same as the Guns For Mexico fiasco or whatever the hell they called it.

I don't consider one Administration to be better than the next, but this one blatantly breaks it's own laws and principles and then hides behind the justice department.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
ISIS are just a bunch of low life lazy poor excuse vermin savages who want their sad moment of power and belonging because mummy and daddy didnt love them or play with them enough. And because life is not easy and surf boardy then they want to bitch back at the world and every body else because they are cowardly inadequates who demonstrate their courage by cutting heads off defenceless arms hand cuffed behind their backs civilians and half dead soldiers that cant fight back. Maggots of low self esteem and poor mentality!!!

Time for them to pay the piper is forthcoming!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
You on the wrong post. Take it over there.

You had your forum.

a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
ISIS are just a bunch of low life lazy poor excuse vermin savages who want their sad moment of power and belonging because mummy and daddy didnt love them or play with them enough. And because life is not easy and surf boardy then they want to bitch back at the world and every body else because they are cowardly inadequates who demonstrate their courage by cutting heads off defenceless arms hand cuffed behind their backs civilians and half dead soldiers that cant fight back. Maggots of low self esteem and poor mentality!!!

Time for them to pay the piper is forthcoming!!!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Right, because it worked so well in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya so surely it will work this time.

This is nothing but old tired tactics perpetrated on an ignorant populace in the newest of ways.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The best thing that can happen is ISIS getting into power.

they are brutal, bloody and savage, and there is no denying that.

However I think it's best if the US/NATO or EU do not get involved... getting involved will only make it worse.

A caliphate, despite seeming like a step backwards, is probably more legitimate than the various puppet regimes we've established in the region. I guess a democracy or democratic-republic would be more desirable from a humanitarian perspective, but we must let the people in the middle east do it themselves, otherwise we'll just end up with another series of puppet states.

I don't necessarily see CIA tentacles involved here, perhaps you could trace it to US support of Syrian and Libyan rebels, but that's the most I can guess. It seems to contradict US interests in the region to have a group like ISIS running about.
Or perhaps its a sign of a silent coup by the CIA/DoD... who can say.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Government engineered false-flag terrorism is a historically established fact.

Got this far then gave up.

ISIS is not some group created by US.gov, it is a group with its own rich history and its own roots that do not involve any of the US alphabet agencies helping them along.

ISIS and groups like them exist because bad people get really pissed of when they do not get their own way and do bad things.

its not difficult.

and its not a false flag.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This quote from one of the OP's sources says it all:

When a fire is raging, firefighters are called – not the arsonist who started it, especially if they return to the scene of the crime dragging a barrel of gasoline behind them.

I think calling these people 'Government' is far too inaccurate.

Danny Casolaro called them "the Octopus", some like Henry Makow call them a cult.

I believe that is a much better description.

JFK, Disraeli, Roosevelt, etc. had this thing figured out, why can't we?

The 'gubmint' is being used as a façade that the perpetraitors are using to hide behind...

"Governments do not govern, but merely control the machinery of government, being themselves controlled by the hidden hand." ~ Benjamin Disraeli; Prime Minister of England

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

I think this has to be something much more powerful than a single Government such as the US...

"The real Muslim Brotherhood is not the fanatical sheikh with his equally fanatical following, nor is it even the top mullahs and ayatollahs who lead entire movements of such madmen; Khomeini, Qaddafi, General Zia are exquisitely fashioned puppets.

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning. They are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite.....and the Muslim Brotherhood is money. "

Muslim Brotherhood- Illuminati Tools

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I read the well written and informative posting on the creation of ISIS that you mentioned. The OP did an excellent job of summarizing the true history of ISIS in his own words. He cited legitimate sources in his research during his attempt to educate people on this board.

What you did was write a quick paragraph linking two conspiracy nutter articles, claiming it's proof that the individual who originally exposed the real ISIS (in his well thought out and cited post) was wrong. Um....he wins....

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Really. Is that how you dismiss the information that is supplied in both of those articles. Classic thread disruption operandi. Instead of trying to label the information coming from "nutters" , why don't you try disputing the facts. Pffffffft. You are so transparent. reply to: BeliefInReality

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

life is not easy and surf boardy

Surf Boardy? Really? Surf boardy? In the desert?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrantedBail
Really. Is that how you dismiss the information that is supplied in both of those articles. Classic thread disruption operandi. Instead of trying to label the information coming from "nutters" , why don't you try disputing the facts. Pffffffft. You are so transparent. reply to: BeliefInReality

Yes, it is. Neither article offers proof. Just wild, unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. Everyone wants to blame big bad America. Pffffft...

Btw..I don't understand how calling me transparent means anything. Yes, I am open and truthful, so I'm transparent? Thank...you?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You are still operating as a thread disrupter, disinfo agent. If you don't have a statement or fact from the information presented to debunk. Just move along. I will not reply again to you until you do so. Have a nice holiday weekend. a reply to: BeliefInReality

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Got this far then gave up.

ISIS is not some group created by US.gov, it is a group with its own rich history and its own roots that do not involve any of the US alphabet agencies helping them along.

ISIS and groups like them exist because bad people get really pissed of when they do not get their own way and do bad things.

its not difficult.

and its not a false flag.

This.

Regardless of who or how it was created, ISIS is killing thousands if not tens of thousands.

Do we ignore it, or do we do something about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

yea, this starts off the whole thing with the kooky conspiracy thing right up front. It then goes on to say we are making people more militant by holding them in prison and then releasing them as more pissed off than before. Well DUH. Wouldn't you be more pissed? Maybe the solution was never to let them go in the first place.

I don't know how you compare grabbing up people and imprisoning them to false flags. Seems a bunch of sophistry barely linked in a logical way.

The cartoonish nature of ISIS is not accidental, but I can see why they frighten a subset of the American population;

What space cadet stuff is this? Does he think mass public murder, beheadings, children holding up victims heads are cartoonish? This is a moronic statement. It places the rest of the diatribe in the same context as the first sentence. Some truth mixed in with a bunch of rambling barely logical thought. This is the kind of logic you hear in a bar room by the resident "expert" who reads a few sites and puts it all together in a great master plan by the all knowing CIA.

ISIS is just the logical next step in brutality because Al Queda's way has failed/they have been destroyed. ISIS is Al Queda 2.0 fueled by disaffection, resentment, religious nuttery, and extreme brutality.

I really think the CIA is very good at some stuff, but most of you conspiracy buffs give them far too much credit as the behind the scene great manipulators. The world is very complex, unintended consequence is the norm not the exception. Repressive "Muslims" need to wake up to the fact that Western culture is going to win in the end. All the flailing around won't stop it. Your women are going to get to vote, wear blue jeans in public, drive cars and divorce your abusive ass. Its coming sooner or later.

In the mean time, i hope you like the west special forces and military might. They have been fighting for a long time and are really good at killing tough guys like you. Enjoy your time in the spotlight, say high to Osama when you see him.

V

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin bad people get really pissed of when they do not get their own way and do bad things.

like lie about WMDs to start an illegal war. false flags are oh so real. ignore them at your peril.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join