It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Hawaiian sighting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2002 @ 11:44 PM
link   
In October 1999, my girlfriend and I went to Maui, Hawaii for 2 weeks. We stayed in the town of Kihei...forgot which condo complex. But, we were up real late one night (doing what young couples in love do), and I went out on the balcony to feel the sea breeze (beach front, no doubt), and I just looked up in the sky to check out the stars, which you hardly see where I live, and I see several different aircraft in the distance, a couple triangles, and the rest were circular...about 9 of them in total. It appeared as if they were in formations, as they would make one big square, then break off into 2 groups and lining up in straight lines. Then one grew brighter than the rest, and made a very quick, straight up ascent. It then hovered above the rest, who continued the formations. I told my girlfriend to get the camera, and began recording it. Total time watching, about 60 minutes. Total time recording, about 20 minutes. When I went to replay the footage, it's too grainy to see anything, except on one part, you see a light pass very quickly across the screen. My girl came out to check it out with me, but she started getting freaked out, so she chilled inside. I've never told this in detail to someone, so I tried to remember all the info I could. Anyone have thoughts?

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is probably off, but since I was down there this summer, I know at Kihei there is an airport. That could explain it but it doesn't fit to well. ...it couldn't have been lava because Maui is pretty far from Hawai'i.

posted on Nov, 6 2002 @ 07:33 AM
link   
thoughts?

yes. get the footage digitised and put a link up to it, otherwise as far as most people here are concerned you've just done the UFO equivilent of running into a supermarket screaming "GUESS WHAT! I JUST SAW ELVIS!!"

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

top topics

join