It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poisoned because someone did not care about his job!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
In the old days they did not care about any thing.
look at the first nuc bombs!
thay had soldiers stand for the radiation....

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickterI´m German.

Be glad you're not American, here your employer would dock your vacation and sick days from the time you're in the hospital (if they don't outright fire you), you would have no health insurance to cover your hospital stay (and you would be on the hook for it), and for spilling poison all over the kitchen the place where you were inspecting the fire system would likely sue you for damages, and win.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Mate you should sue the crap out of them whether or not you have further damage. You have already suffered damages! 24 hours of torture in ICU and the mental distress to go with it.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Where was your PPE? Gloves, goggles? A face mask? You are going into a ceiling unprotected and have the audacity to rant at others? Do YOUR job right, the only one that can protect you is yourself. Never open a ceiling unprotected.a reply to: verschickter

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
To quote the late, great George Carlin:

"People get paid just enough to not quit and work just hard enough to not get fired"

posted on Sep, 3 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I should have looked at your picture before I opened my mouth. I missed the part about the telescope rod and now I understand how the accident happened. My bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pipefitter

...reading comprehension...

<< 1   >>

join