It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

symbology obsession

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Some of the top people in this field have spoken about how this group is obssessed with symbology and hides it in plain sight. My verdict is still out on that horned devil heavy metal hand position that Bush, Clinton and the Italian Prime Minister are all seen doing.

www.antichristconspiracy.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
You have heard of photoshop havent you? Some of those photos are the worst display of using photoshop I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I agree, but I was wondering which were which .. some of them are easy to tell .. some of them I've actually seen else where in various publications...

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

At left is "Christian" Rock singer Amy Grant flashing her horned solute. This is just one indication of the satanic influence in "Christian" Rock music.

Oh these guys are obsessed allright, apparently they're compelled to track symbols too.

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

At left is "Christian" Rock singer Amy Grant flashing her horned solute. This is just one indication of the satanic influence in "Christian" Rock music.

Oh these guys are obsessed allright, apparently they're compelled to track symbols too.

Look out Satanists and hand gesturers alike.. lol

posted on Dec, 6 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Boy, that photo of all the Rabbis in the oval office really makes me believe that website is credible....

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You have to try an remember that symbols always have more than one meaing, or can be used in different contexts.

The Horn sign, which i presume you mean the clenched fist with first and little finger extended only, is used by any supporter who follows a team with devil in the name, or nickname eg

The Red Devil acrobatic air display team
Manchester United Fans, as they are known as the red devils

Many extreme sport participants use it, watch an surf/skate/snowboard film or program and you will see them use it.

If you live in England you would probably of seen this gesture used in a banks advert, HSBC, or Barclays I think, along with the showing of the soles of your feet, and using the hand gesture for Okay, which displays perfectly that the same symbol can mean different things the world over.

People have made a presumption on it's use, and made sure the presumption is going to cause concern and conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

hahahahah that is one of the WORST photshops EVER. You can see where they cut off her arm where the pink in her sleeve sticks out, then they replaced her orginal arm with an arm that is all cocked back and looks goofy as hell. That is a poor display of photoshopping.

[edit on 7-12-2004 by Illuminous]

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
oh yah, that one is aweful, there is also one with britney spears and tina turner. I think someone in the middle of passionately singing can make a hand signal without knowing it even if they were real. But for someone like George Bush who claims to be a hardcore christian, he may want to be careful about misinterpretation(if it is a symbol for something else). I used to totally scoff at illluminati symbolism, but some of it is pretty interesting. That thing where you draw a pentagram on one of the dollar bill emblems and it spells out the word mason is pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
George Bush is doing the traditional "Hook 'em Horns" sign.

We (the University of Texas) have been using that sign at all our football games for at least the past 60 years. I think you can rest assured that UT Austin hasn't taken over the world yet and hasn't produced any international leaders of any foreign countries.

And some years we produced an awfully mediocre football team, too.

posted on Dec, 8 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
We (the University of Texas) have been using that sign at all our football games for at least the past 60 years. I think you can rest assured that UT Austin hasn't taken over the world yet and hasn't produced any international leaders of any foreign countries.

Maybe UT hasn't taken over the world nor have they produced any internaitonal leaders of foreign countries, but UT could have ties with the Devil! Longhorns = the devil has horns....Texas = it is hot down their and the lord of Darkness likes it hot...plus I think UT must have sold their souls to the devil to end their almost 20 year jinx of not winning a national championship in 3 of the major sports! Yes, I am still sour about the 2002 UT Baseball National Championship win over my beloved South Carolina!

posted on Dec, 9 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
George Bush is doing the traditional "Hook 'em Horns" sign.

Really? I had thought it was just a 'yeah man, rock and frikkin rolll, whoooo hoooo' sign? When used that way it is refered to as the 'goats head' and is purposely lifted out of 'black magic', since so many heavy metal bands get their rocks off from that.

cyberakitv
plus I think UT must have sold their souls to the devil to end their almost 20 year jinx of not winning a national championship in 3 of the major sports!

Everyone knows that the red sox sold their soles to he devil. When they signed the contract they drew blood from schilling's ankle to sign it with. See thats proof, because he was 'injured'. Plus, they're the 'red socks' man, satan, red, see?

new topics

top topics

join