It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are a reflection of infinite energy inside a hall of mirrors structure

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Thanks for this post...I enjoy it when other's post topics I've been thinking about.

So...I have this map of time, its little more than a spreadsheet that took many years to complete, and today just happens to correspond to April 30, 2014 on this map.

April 30th was the day I saw a particularly nasty individual (someone I had the displeasure of encountering some time before the event) walking out of a hall or mirrors. I made a note of this event in my daily journal, knowing at some point it would prove meaningful.

And today was that day.

Yes. sounds about right, OP.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Could you elaborate for us? Who was this individual?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
do you have any videos that discuss the appearance of naturally occurring Wormholes that periodically connect one reflection to another?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Not Authorized

a former coworker...masculine woman, with dreadlocks. former navy and crappy attitude.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: michaelbrux

Interesting. Thank you friend. :-)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSource
a reply to: EarthCitizen23
There is a documentary called "Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds" which explains it pretty well. I forgot what part its on though. Its pretty good to watch and you can for free.

The vids site (they ask for donations)
www.innerworldsmovie.com...

Embedded for convenience

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

Thanks for the vids Aural i'll check them out.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

After about half way through the second video I realized our universe will be here (or rather conscious) until the last "vibration" or movement. Time stops when you are at the speed of light and the same could be said if there was no movement at all. Either way movement stops so we must be somewhere in the middle to "see" or rather conscious. which is why everything has a "life". You will become conscious when you start "moving" again. Which could be right after death or a million years but time will not matter. So I guess I would have to say when you "die" you will live again almost "instantly" after death.

edit on 30-8-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So I just thought of something else. Our hall of mirrors "light source" or "energy" would be a small number of atoms. I believe the amount of atoms used is the percentage difference between matter and antimatter in the universe (antimatter being the "actual" matter and matter being "simulations" or "reflections" of antimatter).

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Now that I think about it. Just as in a hall of mirrors only what is "illuminated" (maybe the "illuminati" know?) is shown. The rest would not show at all or be "black" like our own "empty" (not really) space.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Im not so sure about that. If that were the case matter and anti matter wouldnt be able to interact with eachother directly. Dark matter might be a better match as it cant interact with normal matter. Although there is more dark matter but maybe that is because the other matter is in other spaces.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural

I'm not so sure about that. If that were the case matter and anti matter wouldn't be able to interact with each other directly. Dark matter might be a better match as it cant interact with normal matter. Although there is more dark matter but maybe that is because the other matter is in other spaces.

The more I think about it I think it is only 1 atom/circle/point/energy just in different sizes. That "1" is at a single point but everywhere else as well. Like watching a movie if you look at just 1 frame or energy it appears still. If you stack those frames in order you can get a movie. Our 1 point of energy is everywhere at once in constant motion or you could even say a constant "vibration" from the movement (Maybe like when your ears start ringing for no reason). Like a beautiful painting that is constantly changing never stopping its movement even for a second. I think possibly the "size" of the hall of mirrors could be the speed at which light travels.

The speed of light in mph (miles per hour) is 670,616,629 mph.

www.universetoday.com...

As your measurements increase in speed it decreases the distance light travels according to the speed of light. That "speed" i think is the distance it takes to reach ALL points within the hall of mirrors thus giving the illusion of our universe. So if we were to measure the size of our universe in miles per hour it is 670,616,629 miles in all directions.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
If you think about it when you look at the stars you are not really looking at them its only a reflection of a start or single point.

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"pale, bloodless, look in their eyes and see nothing but mirrors, infinities of reflection..."

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Thought I would add this video about atoms not touching.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
so which came first? the energy or the mirror?

The mirnergy, of course.

The father of both energy and the mirror!

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So our single energy source for the universe is an electron (or rather just a particle I will explain) and photons are the actual reflections (in a smaller scale) of the electron in the "hall of mirrors". I also believe all particles are fractals mirroring this single particle. I think when the electrons "touch" and release a photon it is actually a way to "copy" itself to a "smaller" universe if you will (the particle is alive). Each particle that is "touched" creates a copy of itself in another universe an infinite number of times. We are basically swimming in universes. which is why up to a certain point every possible action has and will happen or at least has the chance to happen depending on your actions and where your particles are located. We are an infinite reflection of this specific moment in time living an infinite numbers of times each second or however fast you want to measure the speed of light.

I think it could maybe look something like this.

edit on 1-9-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I think this is also why everything has a "vibration". As you "touch" other particles and it releases to other universes it creates a type of "vibration". I think that is why there is the ringing of the ears or when you get hit hard everything seems to ring or vibrate. It feels that way because it is vibrating through other "similar" (not all) universes. What I mean by similar is that when you were born you had certain particles that you could "interact" with. As you moved and made different choices so did the other universes. You still are creating the same amount of universes each day however your other actions have created other universes in different directions if you will.

I think our universes if we could see them all would blurry like the picture below however our eyes have developed a way to filter all of the other universes out.

Maybe you can see other universes when you look at light through a fractal crystal maybe?

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think also when the photon is created and goes to the other universe in that universe it creates an electron and then the electron creates the photon and so on.... This Creates a "web" of universes if you will in a stable environment. I would also tend to think that everything would be backwards in the photon universes.

posted on Sep, 2 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Arrestme

It sounds about right, but only because in order for a mirror to work it needs light, but by time that light reaches your eyes and your brain registers the image and colours, it technically wouldn't be the future but just how all of nature works really. If we put that into everyday life all of everything we see is 'in the future'.

No everything we see is in the past not the future. Our brain operates in the past since all sensory input (even if it is reflected off of a mirror) takes time to reach our brain and be processed. So by the time our brain processes the information we are seeing (or hearing, or touching, or tasting etc) it has already happened. We use this principle in astronomy to look at distant objects and get an idea how the universe behaved in the past (see quasars).

<< 1    3 >>

join