It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are a reflection of infinite energy inside a hall of mirrors structure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So I believe we are a reflection of infinite energy inside a hall of mirrors structure. We are neither here nor there which is why particles can be in more than one place at a time. The hall of mirrors structure gives us the appearance of a vast area on a thin plane. I believe this structure was created or formed. I also believe the "creator" is all conscious. This Structure will exist as long as conscious lives. Here is a great example I found of how to build your own hall of mirrors. If you want to see what it looks like you can skip to 8 minutes 50 seconds however I thought it was a great video to watch all the way through because it helps you understand how it works.

edit on 30-8-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSource

so which came first? the energy or the mirror?

energy becomes either anti-matter or matter.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Don't care about all the mumbo jumbo I want one now!

S&F.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

Ya That sounds good I like it. both at the same time I guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
i rly dig these ideas. so in essence, the creator is the source "image" behind these halls of mirrors? Would each new reflection be a different dimension? Would u possibly have any Math behind this?
Second, does this agree with the theoretical facts out there of our existence being a hologram?
Btw, i forgot where I heard this, so does anyone else know if it's true? A mirror 33 feet away gives u a reflected look 66.6 milliseconds into the future. If so, it would give some perspectives of space-time manipulation.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Don't care about all the mumbo jumbo I want one now!

S&F.

Ya that one looks great I want one too!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSource

can't be at the same time. If you are anti or nominal matter, that means the matter (mirror) has become matter before you, nominal or anti matter (energy) vibrates around it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arrestme
i rly dig these ideas. so in essence, the creator is the source "image" behind these halls of mirrors? Would each new reflection be a different dimension? Would u possibly have any Math behind this?
Second, does this agree with the theoretical facts out there of our existence being a hologram?
Btw, i forgot where I heard this, so does anyone else know if it's true? A mirror 33 feet away gives u a reflected look 66.6 milliseconds into the future. If so, it would give some perspectives of space-time manipulation.

I am not sure on the math (I use to be good a math as a kid hehe oh well). Well there is the theory of us living in a hologram and if I remember correct we would know we were living in a hologram if we ourselves created virtual realities or something to that effect. However I think if we live in a "simulation" or "hall of mirror's we should also be able to see the same effects here then we do in a 3d video game. for example in video games there is also a "hall of mirror" effect you get as well when certain conditions are right (just like when you create a hall of mirrors here in real life).

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSource

can't be at the same time. If you are anti or nominal matter, that means the matter (mirror) has become matter before you, nominal or anti matter (energy) vibrates around it.

Same time kinda like a "fog" maybe? Like waking up from a dream I think would be the best way to describe how it was formed.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I see, an observer that is behind the mirror, being all seeing, and in front of the mirror is the plane of our own perception, however, there is another mirror in front of that mirror as well.

From my experience, I think that observer is the all seeing eye, a graven image, and we are trapped in a prison of white light.

I belive that there is some kind of "light transformer" built into the program that basically controls what and how we see.

Without it, I belive that we would see as hallucinations, a dream-like vision, that opens many other doors.
edit on 30-8-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

na, I don't think so. The dream analogy seems to be the umbrella for all the things we do not understand.

It could be plausible if the energy is intelligent, that energy could be either anti matter, nominal matter or matter.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

na, I don't think so. The dream analogy seems to be the umbrella for all the things we do not understand.

It could be plausible if the energy is intelligent, that energy could be either anti matter, nominal matter or matter.

hehe row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream. If "something" must come from "something' how can we exist? We are "something" from "nothing".

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

that is quantum physics.

Quantum physics explains the 'coming out of nothing' beliefs = pseudo science

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

www.scribd.com...

That has math in his paper. :-)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

"In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it.”
― Martin J. Rees

Correct? Yes. Pseudo? Maybe not so much.

Spooky quote if you ask me.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Arrestme

It sounds about right, but only because in order for a mirror to work it needs light, but by time that light reaches your eyes and your brain registers the image and colours, it technically wouldn't be the future but just how all of nature works really. If we put that into everyday life all of everything we see is 'in the future'.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sounds like you are describing Indra's Net of Jewels

FAR AWAY IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE OF THE GREAT GOD INDRA, THERE IS A WONDERFUL NET WHICH HAS BEEN HUNG BY SOME CUNNING ARTIFICER IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT STRETCHES OUT INDEFINITELY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXTRAVAGANT TASTES OF DEITIES, THE ARTIFICER HAS HUNG A SINGLE GLITTERING JEWEL AT THE NET'S EVERY NODE, AND SINCE THE NET ITSELF IS INFINITE IN DIMENSION, THE JEWELS ARE INFINITE IN NUMBER. THERE HANG THE JEWELS, GLITTERING LIKE STARS OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE, A WONDERFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD. IF WE NOW ARBITRARILY SELECT ONE OF THESE JEWELS FOR INSPECTION AND LOOK CLOSELY AT IT, WE WILL DISCOVER THAT IN ITS POLISHED SURFACE THERE ARE REFLECTED ALL THE OTHER JEWELS IN THE NET, INFINITE IN NUMBER. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH OF THE JEWELS REFLECTED IN THIS ONE JEWEL IS ALSO REFLECTING ALL THE OTHER JEWELS, SO THAT THE PROCESS OF REFLECTION IS INFINITE

THE AVATAMSAKA SUTRA
FRANCIS H. COOK: HUA-YEN BUDDHISM : THE JEWEL NET OF INDRA 1977

www.heartspace.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized
a reply to: Thurisaz

"In the beginning there were only probabilities. The universe could only come into existence if someone observed it. It does not matter that the observers turned up several billion years later. The universe exists because we are aware of it.”
― Martin J. Rees

Correct? Yes. Pseudo? Maybe not so much.

Spooky quote if you ask me.

I agree with that quote.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aural
Sounds like you are describing Indra's Net of Jewels

FAR AWAY IN THE HEAVENLY ABODE OF THE GREAT GOD INDRA, THERE IS A WONDERFUL NET WHICH HAS BEEN HUNG BY SOME CUNNING ARTIFICER IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT STRETCHES OUT INDEFINITELY IN ALL DIRECTIONS. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EXTRAVAGANT TASTES OF DEITIES, THE ARTIFICER HAS HUNG A SINGLE GLITTERING JEWEL AT THE NET'S EVERY NODE, AND SINCE THE NET ITSELF IS INFINITE IN DIMENSION, THE JEWELS ARE INFINITE IN NUMBER. THERE HANG THE JEWELS, GLITTERING LIKE STARS OF THE FIRST MAGNITUDE, A WONDERFUL SIGHT TO BEHOLD. IF WE NOW ARBITRARILY SELECT ONE OF THESE JEWELS FOR INSPECTION AND LOOK CLOSELY AT IT, WE WILL DISCOVER THAT IN ITS POLISHED SURFACE THERE ARE REFLECTED ALL THE OTHER JEWELS IN THE NET, INFINITE IN NUMBER. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EACH OF THE JEWELS REFLECTED IN THIS ONE JEWEL IS ALSO REFLECTING ALL THE OTHER JEWELS, SO THAT THE PROCESS OF REFLECTION IS INFINITE

THE AVATAMSAKA SUTRA
FRANCIS H. COOK: HUA-YEN BUDDHISM : THE JEWEL NET OF INDRA 1977

www.heartspace.org...

Yes that sounds exactly like the same thing. Never heard of that one before but good!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aural

this is what I was thinking and trying to remember where I had read it. Thanks for the source to my mental gymnastics

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join