It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tamil supports ISIS...The 'Brotherhood' is gaining a foothold on the World:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Tamil Tigers are a well known terrorist organisation.
CIA issued some info regarding them info here

Recent info on the activities of the group info here
shows that they are connected to the global terrorist movement (GTM) info here.

ISI Tamil
ISIS casts its web across India

Against reports that young men from Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are fighting with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, a hitherto unheard-of militant organisation has posted ISIS videos with Hindi, Tamil and Urdu subtitles and jihadi literature in Hindi on the internet.

ISIS Is Now Directly Threatening To Attack American And European Targets

Another Islamic State militant said the group had practical reasons for taking on the United States.

“The stronger the war against the States gets the better this will help hesitant brothers to join us. America will send its rockets and we will send our bombs. Our land will not be attacked while their land is safe.”

Unlike al Qaeda, Islamic State did not at first seem bent on spectacular attacks on the West: it used fear to tighten its grip on the towns it seized in northern Iraq after facing little resistance from the U.S.-trained Iraqi army and Kurdish peshmerga fighters who held parts of the area.

The Tamil Tigers

The Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka are undoubtedly one of the most organized, effective and brutal terrorist groups in the world. They invented the suicide vest and, according to the FBI, are the only terrorist group to have assassinated two world leaders.

The smaller terrorist groups have now joined with ISIS.

more info video 25/8/2014

edit on CDT02000000Sat, 30 Aug 2014 02:14:11 -05001411am241 by Thurisaz because: insert vid

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
*Tin foil hat on*

I think TPTB want this to happen, they all join together so they can wipe them all out as one.

*Tin foil hat off*

Scary stuff indeed I think the world is in a bad place so many places on the verge of all out war
.....I dunno If a bit of foil is still on my head but I think something bad for everyone is coming

Didn't know that about the T Tigers dude cheers.
Now I need funny cat/chimp videos to cheer myself up
S&F

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

yes I love your avatar. It always makes me laugh.

These developments are a real cause for concern.
"Birds of a feather flock together"... or so they say.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is moving towards center stage. I can feel it in my bones. It is gaining interest among young male muslims and before long will have a life of its own in the world., I fear. We're not hearing much about how Europe and South America are dealing with it, but we will have to focus on it sooner than later. How will Russia and China deal with it? Because this ISIS seems serious about going global.

Wouldn't it help to appease some anger if the Bushes and Cheney were tried and thrown in jail? They do not deserve to be unaccountable for all they've wrecked in the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Bush, Cheney, Blair...

But what real difference would it make now? And can you see any western government being able to admit that its leaders were complicit in concocting lies to justify war? I cannot. The truth was the first victim of this war, way before the towers fell, before the buses exploded, way before we even knew what was happening under our noses. The truth is still cold and dead, and I cannot see anyone resurrecting it this late in the game.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well it would make a difference to the people for one, regardless of manipulative governments who would pooh pooh it. The entire globe knows what's been done, bombing people into 'democrazy.' Not saying it's the solution to end all ills, but accountability has to rear its head before any kind of global healing could happen. What's wrong with advancing that notion? And don't you be acting like a government by going all negative on it too.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I am all for truth for its own sake. I just hold out little hope that there is enough of it in the hearts of those with the power to prosecute these people, to make such a thing a reality.

Personally, I believe that Bush, Blair, and company, are traitors to their respective nations for what they have done, and the way they have mislead their people over the years. Toxic vermin!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
This is moving towards center stage. I can feel it in my bones. It is gaining interest among young male muslims and before long will have a life of its own in the world., I fear. We're not hearing much about how Europe and South America are dealing with it, but we will have to focus on it sooner than later. How will Russia and China deal with it? Because this ISIS seems serious about going global.

Wouldn't it help to appease some anger if the Bushes and Cheney were tried and thrown in jail? They do not deserve to be unaccountable for all they've wrecked in the world.

I think, even if the Western Govt's took that agenda, it still wouldn't be enough. If you lost your entire family during a bombing... a sorry or some kind of punitive show isn't going to change their grief.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just a rough comparison. Germany was smashing European countries and while everybody was busy there, Japan decided to invade the pacific area. Now we've got maggots cutting peoples' heads off, raping and pillaging anywhere in Iraq and Syria that doesn't agree with them and while everybody is fixated on this, Russia decides to slime its way into the Ukraine.
Another interesting point. There was a record/song whatever called history repeats itself. Talked about the similarities between Lincon (sorry about the spelling if it's wrong) and Kennedy being assassinated 100 years apart, the fact that the assassin shot from a theatre and ran to a warehouse (Lincon) and shot from a warehouse and ran to a theatre (Kennedy) and heaps of other similarities (many of which, I admit need a bit of massaging) but now, 100 years after the start of WW1 (1914 we have this garbage happening in the ME and the Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sigh. There you go again. Gotta watch that tendency TB.

I do believe we could find a few capable lawyers in a few countries whose son, close relative or friend's son or daughter was killed as a result of those societal vermin. I think rather that the difficulty in getting them to trial is a legal one in that Bush Junior cancelled the US' membership in the ICC and they can only try member countries, although If proven wrong on this point, I would really be delighted.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

Agreed. Of course it would not stop their grief. However if they perceive that justice, no matter how little, is being done in a feeble effort to stop the insanity, then it could make them pause in their anger.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It would be very bad move on their part if they want to get involved in this crazy islam nonsense. It's one thing being in the middle east, but drag that nasty sht closer than that to anyone else and they will see what really happens when people are angry at something they can't reach.

They can reach Sri Lanka and then these little scumbags will be running for their lives.

Do it, tamil tigers...do it...

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   

I am under the impression, having read a fair bit on the ICC, that it is toothless to enact any proceeding against any nation which has not ratified its legitimacy. In fact, the United States has even passed laws which prevent its service persons from being called to the court, or being tried by it, under the banner A.S.P.A., the American Service Persons Act.

This happened during the Bush presidency, but there has, as far as I am aware, been no attempt by the Obama administration to alter that situation. The ICC therefore has no ability to act against any person from the U.S. who could possibly be considered as complicit in a straight up war crime, let alone a decade (or more) long effort to undermine the security of half the damned world, not to mention committing vast treason against their own people, and against the very principles they are supposed to uphold, as in the case of Bush.

However, Blair has no such protection, him being a British person, and Britain being both a signatory to, and having ratified the ICC in terms of its interaction and agreement with the organisation to enact legal proceedings with its guidance.

However, I am not sure if there are any "protections" offered him by other means. Personally though, I would like to see the pair of them suffer for what they allowed to come to pass, regardless of how the Tamil Tigers (who are not the whole of the Tamil people by the way, an important distinction), or ISIS might react to it.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Operation exterminate these inhuman savaging vermin pending..........................
These vermin have foolishly created their own demise.
Anyone who has seen these cowardly maggots cut of heads will be disgusted and angry.
They have not struck fear into real men only anger and the need to have these poor excuses for beings terminated!
Clock is ticking for them.................................and if they dont realise it then they are even bigger idiots if that is possible.
I personally would have no quarms about executing these f..king animals for free!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

oh I tend to feel that the henius crimes go both ways.

I can't post up some of the pics because it is against the t & c.
It is gruesome to see the torso's of children fallen on the street after it has been bombed, oh and the corpses of children in the morgue that have died from a chemical weapon attack.

if you want the links to these pictures...u2u me and I will send the links.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz

oh I tend to feel that the henius crimes go both ways.

I can't post up some of the pics because it is against the t & c.
It is gruesome to see the torso's of children fallen on the street after it has been bombed, oh and the corpses of children in the morgue that have died from a chemical weapon attack.

if you want the links to these pictures...u2u me and I will send the links.

See enough already. But these animals slice kids heads off too! I dont excuse other parties for their ways and mistakes but these b..stards are far worse than any before them!!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
yes your right. It is bad.

The actions of some People are terrible. War is brutal... each group using whatever weapons they have upon each other.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
yes your right. It is bad.

The actions of some People are terrible. War is brutal... each group using whatever weapons they have upon each other.

It has begun....see below thread.................these animals are now about to pay the piper!!!! This idea should have been implemented 10 to 15 years ago!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-8-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz

I thought the Tamil Tigers were defeated. I dont quite understand the link that you are trying to establish between ISIS and the Tigers. Care to elaborate?
edit on 30-8-2014 by f0xbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2014 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: f0xbat

in the most recent video I posted and the links I provided... I didn't say they were connected, the articles, info did.

as for them being defeated... perhaps they just laid low for a while?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join