It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural (TV Show) on Netflix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hey does anyone out there know what happened with Supernatural (or the channel it's on) on Netflix? It appears there are only two episodes of Season 8 and none of 9.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
netflix pays to air the episodes so they wont have them all or any at some point

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I was afraid it was something stupid like that. Really getting tired of Netflix.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: missvicky

I just checked mine and all of season 8 is available. Season 9 won't be available until season 10 airs. I have no clue why they do it that way. I love Supernatural. Weirdly, I'm watching it right now

When I wanted to rewatch season 9 I used solarmovie. It's free and if you search supernatural under the TV tab it has a ton of good links. You don't have to sign up or anything and you NEVER have to pay for anything on there.

edit on 30-8-2014 by U4ea82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Which episode are you trying to watch? Maybe I can link it and it'll let you see it. I'm not positive that will work but we could try it

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

Well I'd like to watch Season 8 and 9. When I find it on Netflix it only shows the first two episodes of Season 8. And we've watched those.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: U4ea82

What is Solarmovie?

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

It's sort of like SIdereel, if you're familiar with that. It's basically a website that hosts links for tv shows and movies.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hi everyone, sorry but I cannot answer any of the OP's questions.
Don't have Netflix.

Am a huge fan of the show though. Very underated imho.
Tv scheduling is awful, and frustrating as hell!
(May be just my demonic tv either!)

That's all,
Go Winchesters!

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm sorry you are having trouble watching season 8.. I love that show!! I started from the beginning and now I'm on season 8 but all my episodes are showing.. Not just 2 episodes. Hmm... Hope the prob is fixed soon for ya.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I just checked and I have all of season 8 available to watch. I am actually anxiously awaiting for season 9 to pop.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
My daughter and I have been watching Supernatural on Netflix for most of the summer. We're on Season 4 now. When I look up Season 8, I see 23 episodes, not just 2.

We like the show, mostly because of the two guys, Sam and Dean (Jared and Jensen). They're great (and awful cute)! They are best friends in real life, and the chemistry between them onscreen shows that.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I've watched the entire 9 seasons of Supernatural for free(cost of internet connection isn't) on my computer. There are numerous sites to do this at. Not certain what the rules are about posting links to such pages, so I won't. Just google "Watch (insert desirable entertainment video here) online" Sometimes, you have to use words such as "free" or "streaming"

I have to warn you though: Season 9 is pretty awful. They could have done so much with the plots they have out there. Instead, it feels very "grindy", disconnected, rushed at points and there were several episodes that had me so bored, I was skipping scenes. That's a rarity for me and I've been a fan of the show since it's first year. Season 10 has potential, but I'm wary now as 9 was so hard for me to get through.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
can't wait for season 10. DEAN, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THIS TIME.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Well I think I'm going to have to contact Netflix to see what the problem is. Glad to know the whole Season 8 is still available though! Too bad about Season 9. We love the show and do mad binge watching during newly released seasons LOL! And will be checking out the online opportunity as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for all your help!

top topics

join