It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 72
<< 69  70  71   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952
Hi, guys. I think I'm about to be banned. SkepticOverlord has accused me of "increasingly obvious trollery" in the NLBS thread, which followed upon the Hammond Indiana thread. If I'm not around for awhile, that's why.

Yup!, My wife and I have learned after several Warning's, now we don't post in any thread he's in.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I was told, a couple of weeks ago, that he was a wild liberal. That really didn't soak in until now. He seems rather imperious, the "I am the King, I will not hear anything I don't like. Off with his head!" Oh well, I don't want to allow him to become a focus of discussion at Hernando's, it would be like a polluting cloud choking us.

I assume no one has heard from Expat888. Do you have an opinion on how long he might be expected to hole up? Guys like Expat888, are more in your line really.

Yes, I'm worried about him, but I still think that nothing will happen to him that he doesn't allow to happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
I respect you and Hernando's, I'm not going to discuss that here,,,, it's his show.

Now about Expat888, yes, if I was having to stay out in the Cold for a good reason, it could be as long a 30 days or more.
But that still doesn't explain our friend and his disappearance.
The last I heard he was going to look for his friends daughter to give her the news, I also heard he was going to stop by and visit with his Grandson first.

I do have my passport and I've got the information I need to get the Visa's for Vietnam and Japan.
I'll give him another week, I fear some thing happened to his family with that Volcano in Japan.
I Really, Really Hope he answer's my U2U's and say's he just Sobered up or got our of jail or something safe!
edit on 10-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Charles,

I hope you can reconsider thinking of your self as cowardly in this case. I went ahead and took peek at the thread in question and I see no problem with stepping away to think it over. It's one of the things I have grown to very much appreciate in you and it's obvious to me that you are so open to new ways of seeing as long as the questions posed my your logical mind are answered.

I also learned something in the thread that I probably should have known, that you are among other things, a lawyer. I hope that it's not to forward of me to ask. It did give me a new perspective on how you approached the questions specific to the Hammond thread. You asked where you might have gone wrong and I don't think you have gone wrong at all. The difficulties arise when legalities and emotions come together and IMO, the two must be argued separately. I do believe that emotions are a part of the process of changing and shaping whats being asked of the law.

Honestly I can't imagine the ban hammer coming down on you tonight. Worse comes to worse we can just barricade the door and enjoy ourselves in here. Goodness knows we have plenty to drink.

Penny

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That's the problem with today's technology to, my friend, in the old cold war day's, it was easy to hide and still make contact with your people or a weapon or document supplier with pay phone, yes, simple land lines.
Cell phones can be picked up and your home wireless phone can be also.

No, if Expat went to ground, he needed a drop of some sort for contact or a few phones, now if he's in Vietnam, the last time I was there, Oh, about 5 years ago, there where still a lot of pay phones, but things could have changed.

Yes, I still have an old land line phone in my house, I wish now, I had given Expat that number.
I have a few old friend from Way Back,,,,,, that you'd not want to meet, that have it,,,,, mossad, kgb, mi-6 and mss.
You should hear us get going some time when we all get to gather and I have the speaker phone on, Hell we can hardly understand each other and we're mostly Drunk and it's just Funny!

Mr. g. does have two friends from the old says in Hanoi Vietnam looking for anyone fitting what description we have of our little bar cursing Japanese Doctor.
She contacted them three days ago.
So lets hope!

Really, I'm hoping like you, for the Very Best out come, He got Drunk, Married and Shanghaied!
In That Order!
Now ATS to the Rescue!
edit on 10-10-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Have you read the Honor Harrington Series by writer David Weber

YES!! that's the series I mentioned earlier and couldn't remember the names of either the books or the author. Weber has some really good books. Now I'll go and try to find them in eBook format to download. Thank you!

@Everyone Good morning, what kind of coffee to we have today?

top topics

<< 69  70  71   >>

join