It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
I would bring her by but she doesn't care much for ATS. yes shes beautiful.
She drinks more than tea but she likes that also.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thurisaz
is there any gambling going on at Hernandos?

what about a friendly card game? Poker anyone?

I brought my jar of .05 cent coins... ready to play.

I can do that. I used to go over to my boyfriend's and he and his friends used to play poker on summer nights. I'd always take my Sonic tip money and use that.

And later on the track team used to play over spring break when they'd ship us off to the back of beyond and train us two a days. They'd make sure there was nothing much to do at night, so the distance coach would get some of us together and we'd play poker.

I'm not sure if I have any of my tip change left over from that long ago ... but I do have a change bag from the laundry. Sometimes, my husband doesn't empty his pockets out.

But if poker doesn't do it, I know a bunch of other card games: spades, hearts, canasta, rummy, pitch, war, rat-killer, kings on the corner, nerts, mao, and the list goes on.
edit on 14-9-2014 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
sounds great!

have you played 500?

that is a good card game.

anyway...my small change jar is full so can share it out with everyone and then at the end, we can all put the coins back.

Maybe leave the jar at Hernandos so it is there for play money.

card games are a great way to pass the time and lots of fun

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Welcome back .. good to see the trip went ok ..
Thats why they have vodka ..
oh and cute girls that work for kgb ... though think mrs g would banish you to couch if talk to them ..

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Used to love RPG gaming but have since left most of it behind. Still will play an occasional Wolfenstein or Doom but those are more 1st person shooters. Wish I could find some of the old SSI Dungeons and Dragons games but haven't been able to.

I love the idea of parallel universe's. My best guess is they are actually alternate timelines caused by quantum level events from the beginning of existence and throughout the first original timeline. I also strongly believe our consciousness is not permanently anchored to just one timeline (universe.) Which is why there are so many inconsistencies between what we know and then at times what we observe.

As example, Billy Graham. I watched his funeral on cable news back around 2000. I distinctly remember watching it. I am not alone in this yet here it never happened.
edit on 681am3737am102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Oops.. spent it .. ended up pay for taxi to get everyone home .. and to clean taxi as couple of them got car sick on way ..

Feel good as always .. ate earlier had taiwan style spicy beef noodles was quite good ..

managed to find a lawyer for him and found out some other info that should help him out .. in regard to his daughter found out his wife is bouncing her between relatives while she is with her boyfriend.
Also found out they have a law left over from the colonial days there under which her boyfriend can be charged with seducing a married woman which carries a penalty of caning and a two to seven year prison sentence.
So with luck things looking up for him and his daughter.

Sat out enjoying a nice night now ..

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut

I would bring her by but she doesn't care much for ATS

Sometimes (most times) better that spouses have differing interests anyway. Could you imagine what it would be like if she was a hardcore ATS member as well? Possible conversation:

You: Hey honey did you see the chem-trails this morning?

Her: No, slept in. Think I was abducted by Greys last night.

You: What! How did I miss that?

Her: Must have paralyzed you with a microwave weapon.

You: Guess so, want to log on to ATS?

Her: Not tonight I still have a headache.

Edit to add - Wow that was creepy. Went to the live page and saw this.

*Shiver*
edit on 770pm5353pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

That just made my whole day LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Of course, I'm not only here for the material anymore. It's just what drew me in and got me lurking.

Then, I noticed it was one of the few places left where you could have an almost civil discussion with people of varying viewpoints on topics that are pretty much guaranteed to make the average person froth at the mouth if you disagree with them everywhere else.

And we don't play anymore. Getting into the real world tends to put a stop to that. I tend to hook up with the occasional video game, and my husband and I have our labor of love geek projects, but they're solo stuff that keep our imaginations limber more than anything else.

Right now, I'm working on convincing him that we need to try serious writing together. He has a good mind for combat and action, and I excel at scene set pieces and characterization. I think between the two of us we could possibly actually get something published if we could work out what we wanted to do.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

It's So Very Good To See You Out And About
Charles, My Husband says Hello and he hopes your feel good.

We've been out of Henando's Hideaway and Created a little hate on Peloci and Obama.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Yes, it felt good to post some pictures
Others may not like my pictures, But we do here at the G, residence.
I also posted this today. I think it's a smart move, it would help less people from being Shoved Out of The Way.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If the Reptilians you speak of in the Government are Peloci, Reid, MsCain and so many other Life Time member, and Fake Politicians like Kerry and Gore, I Agree 100%. They need to be sent to Reeducation on how to be Human classes in Hard Labor Gulags, N. Korea and China has many that could use some new recruits.

But that's just me,,,,, I think we need to Flush The House every 4 years, Yes, Flush the Toilet and send the paper ( family members ) with them. No wife ( Hillary ) to be on the ticket!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz
I got a jar of Pennies
I can Learn!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
I know she is Beautiful, this I'm sure of and Kind too.
If she doesn't want to visit, that's Fine, just tell her Hello.

Now go and Have Many Children

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
That is all Good News, I hope that Cane Him and Her and put them Both in Prison.

So, you did the right thing and paid for a Taxi Clean up, Good For You,,,,, Hubby Says, Yes, Vodka was all he had to stay warm, Place is Still One of the dirtiest cities in the World,,, if you haven't been recently, it hasn't changed.
Plenty of drunks still in public.

He said he would touch one of those women when a full Bio Suit On, You'd still need Ten Shots of Something!

He just wanted to get in do it and get out. the kids there were in Awe of Him, they actually stayed away, so it was easy, he ghosted in and ghosted out, they even ask back here if he'd left there yet.
you don't want to know what their answer was, except, their getting a new station chief and my hubby is still retired.
Yes, he draws SS.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ROFLMAO
OH,
I had tears,,,,,
That was funny!
What was this about?
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

After I posted to EOMS I went to the ATS live page and saw my post in this thread was (###) that evil number. So I captured a screen shot and added it to the post. Thought it was creepy.

I don't really believe that stuff but tempting fate is also not my way.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
OH, Yes, My husband explained it to me, 666, what Christian's call the Mark of The Beast, Yes?

I would think you'd be a little Rattles, I would if I'd known what it meant
If I'd seen this Character in Chinese 惡 meaning Evil or Devil I would have been unhappy to.

Much like people in China was about Michelle Obama and the way she ignored our first Lady and did not come and meet with her after she had made many arrangements for Michelle.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Interesting video, I wasn't aware of Michelle Obama's snub to China's first lady. Really bad form but not surprising. Since I don't believe Michelle is stupid this was most likely a calculated insult on her part guided by the White House advisory team. IMO the tactic makes her (and America) appear arrogant and uncivilized.

We just make friends everywhere we go don't we?
In fact we don't even have to go anywhere.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We really elected a prize in this pair. It seems that no one taught them how to be gracious and civilized, but they are the perfect product of the narcissistic "me first; me always" generation that seems to be dominate right now.

They really have no idea how to think about anyone beyond themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just wanted to jump in and say hi to the Hernado's patrons. I see there are some cigar afficianodoes in here, so I'd just like to toss in my pick of one of the best cigars.

An Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature.

It has a nice aroma, mild flavor and at only around $8 a stick, it's not too hard on the wallet.

I'm usually a fan of Maduro wraps, but this one is really a joy.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247
Just wanted to jump in and say hi to the Hernado's patrons. I see there are some cigar afficianodoes in here, so I'd just like to toss in my pick of one of the best cigars.

An Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature.

It has a nice aroma, mild flavor and at only around $8 a stick, it's not too hard on the wallet.

I'm usually a fan of Maduro wraps, but this one is really a joy.

Now That Sounds like a Great Aroma,,,, What you drinking There Good Buddy

Light up a Cigar and relax, look at all those leather recliners we added last week

Good to see you.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join