It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Straight from the bucket, at the beach, with a corpse.
Talk about cracking open a cold one, sounds like a party to me

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Blink* blink* is it already daylight? Yawn. Good morning everyone.

I'm in definite need of coffee this morning, in a bucket w/ a midget. I'm not sure but I heard the midget is supposed to increase the caffeine level or something.

Heads straight to the Espresso machine for a triple, extra short, extra hot latte.

So what's going on everyone? Anything exciting?

Glad you hubby's coming back soon Mrs G.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hey! You mentioned Ted Cruz getting booed.

I found this for you.

If you can get past the annoying block of text formatting which is unusual for PJ, it goes into what was going on. It seems to have been an Arab ethno-cultural thing more than an overt religious thing.

I'd like a nice black tea. Strong. And hot. Please?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Thanks for the link. Guess that writer never heard of a paragraph before. BIG wall-O-text on that story. I agree with you though, looks to me like a cultural thing as well. Whatever religion an Arab believes is probably not going to overcome their antipathy for Israel.

So I read your auto correct thread and it was funny. I gave you an S&F for it, made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

DARTH!!! HI! You are my absolute all time favorite Queen. I'm glad you found your way here. I've always enjoyed our conversations, and I'm sure everyone here will be impressed.

You don't have to wait to jump in, we're not bound by artificial things like assigned topics. A discussion will go on as long as people feel like talking about it, then two or three conversations will spring up in it's place.

What's going on in your life? Are things peaceful and fulfilling, or is life smiting you with it's famous lead pipe?

You've found a good place to be, stick around.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

S & F here www.abovetopsecret.com... Just to Funny.
I have never had those problems have you?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's been a bit of a strange day. My sleeping meds are still acting strangely and my schedule is off.

Tonight I was past of a team that presented the flags at the local high school's homecoming football game, it's fun, but it's the third year in a row I've done it, so the excitement is waning. Still, you would have had a good little chuckle seeing me. It was the tuxedo with sword, cape, naval hat. I think it's the hat that spoils the look, it's topped with a giant ostrich feather.

Now tomorrow is another story. I'm wearing the same outfit, but there will be different people in the team and the purpose is different.

The head of the Maronite Catholic Church will be in our state for a visit and will be celebrating a Mass at a local church. His title is Patriarch and his Church is based in Lebanon. They are in full communion with the Roman Catholic Church, and the Pope appointed him as a Cardinal in the Roman Church.

The Maronite Church was formed centuries before Mohammed, but of course, the Muslim conquests didn't do much for them.

I'm excited about the whole business. I've never seen a Maronite Mass and the rest of the people in the outfits will be the state's highest ranking Knights. I know it sounds silly, but tomorrow should be a big day. A couple of hours after the Mass, there will be a dinner and ball across town. I'm planning on going to that as well, but the dance won't be too exciting, as I don't have anyone to go with.

Darth, you'd look absolutely brilliant there. All the men will be in tuxes, leaving the ladies to look like jewels or peacocks (as they should).

I need a good soothing drink before bed tonight. Black Russian? Irish Cream? Tea just won't do it for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
Coming right up,,,, Handsome
Black Russian with Irish Cream.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hello, My Friend, enjoying your stay?
What are you drinking,,,,, Ah,,, sounds good,,,,I'll have a Rum & Coke Please.
So, how are you tonight, I don't see to many of our regulars, are they napping?

Yes and thank you for remembering, my husband will be tomorrow

edit on 13-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Hello All, I see some of you relaxing and sipping you drinks by the fire.
Charles is napping in the back on the cot, he's covered and snoring.
He had a hard day, Charles needs his rest.
I'll have another drink and curl up on the couch over there, my husband will be back tomorrow night.
Well at lest that was his plan.

Oh, it's sooooooo nice here, no arguments, just good companionship with friends

edit on 13-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Yeah, Expat,,, You just Chill'en Out over there?
You look Happy, You in a good mood,,, That's Great, What You Drinking?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
At moment drinking absinthe .. enjoying a nice evening breaze ..
Trying to stay out of mischief .. reminding myself to curb the dark humour ..

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Well, set and relax,,, watch the fire,,, all your mischievousness will disappear

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

That often leads to further mischief ... as end up thinking .. out having few with some the prefecture police who off duty today .. should be interesting they got new guy in the group claims can match me drink for drink and still stand at end of night .. got betting pool going ..

Even being nice and letting them choose what drink .. it early figure start slow then step it up a few notches ..

How goes things there ?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Things are a little slow, most of our regulars are not in tonight, I'm getting ready to lock up.
I have my money on you, but don't make him look to bad, they don't take to losing face that gracefully.

Have a good time and get some rest later, the husband will be here tonight and you might want to talk to him.

I'll take a look around,,,,,,,,, every thing looks good and clean and in it's place.

Good night Hernando's Hideaway,,,,,,,,I'll be missing you

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

hi guohua... It is Saturday night here and as usual I am waiting up for my Son to come home...so don't lock up!

lol

you get some rest...cos what time is it over where you are?

It is 10 pm here. My Son says he will be home by 2am.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Think everyone out enjoying the weekend .. taking it easy on him so far .. true .. debating whether let it be a draw at end of night or most likely let it be close at end of night let him win ..

Will be popping in between rounds to see whats going on .. heh it also test if manage type an stick to english .. been many times have to rewrite due initially write japanese ..

In morning will catnap after get home ..

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have just picked out 'Rock and Roll Music" by the Beatles....

anyone care to boogie?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Good morning folks. At least morning here 7:30am. Gonna need coffee or non of my biological systems will come on line for hours.

How's that drinking contest going Expat? My money is also on you.

a reply to: Thurisaz

Hi Thurisaz, I for one cannot boogie until after my 4 cup of java. I do really like the Beatles though.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

what about a slow dance instead?

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join