It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

How is everyone?

Very tired. The world is very tiring…

Barkeep, my Brandy-7 is a little hard on the seven…

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

People have it in their heads that everything old or traditional is the enemy without wondering whether or not some of it exists for a real reason that makes actual sense.

a reply to: ketsuko
That is Absolutely The Truth and Their Wrong To Think That Way,,, But You and I Know, They Been Programmed To Think That Way,,,, am i right?

OH, Time Stands Still, Oh, I listened Twice, Thank you.

Now, Hi, Every One, I'm So Sorry, I' Late to the Bar today, I'm on y husbands time schedule, this way if some thing Happens or he needs me or my assistance from an Old Contact I can Respond Quickly.

Not to Push any one out of the the or ignore any one, But I have to say to Charles, I read what you posted and That was Just Fantastic, you did a Great Job in Describing Hernando's Hideaway and the poster's who come here to Relax and get away from the Heat of Battle or to just get their Heads straight or maybe get an answer from one of us their afraid to ask out there.

Thank you Charles, You've Done us all Proud!!!

Drinks are on the House!!!!!
edit on 11-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Ah, so you enjoy mead as well?

Actually I was heading for the Jack Daniels. Unless mead is 80% I'd probably pass most of the time. But this time I'll have one with you just to try it.

Whoa, I meant 80 proof not 80%. 80% will make you go blind in an hour.

edit on 234pm1515pm112014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I would love to participate even though i am late to the party (Typical Queen)

so i'll read about and jump in when i can...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Ummmm, Excuse me? You're saying that I was chasing them? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Here, sit down, I'll buy you a drink and tell you a little story.

a reply to: charles1952
And What A Story That Was To,,,,,,,

We all know your the Gray Haired Charmer here around the fire place.

Oppppssss, No, Not that Charmer

So, open your Binder and move to a Double Recliner and Relax,,,,, I'll bring you and your friend a drink

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime
Hi, What ya drinking and I'll get the bar tender for ya,,, you want it room temperature or with ice?

You don't really need ID here,,,,,, Well, Not today

edit on 11-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Welcome Darth, you can't be late here. In this reality time does as we tell it.

Glad you joined us.

edit on 298am1717am12014 by Bassago because: still cannot speel

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
@ EyesOpenMouthShut, My friend, you making any Special tea's tonight?
@ Bassago, Have you decided on your drink, I hear the Mead is a 80% brand, never tried it myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yes, i see you there in the Corner, I like your Cloak, OH, your Mead is Empty, I'll have another on the way.
How do you like it, I understand it's a Special Hernando's Hideaway Mead made to Perfection and at 80% content.
I understand their thinking of naming this specially made Batch, HarbingerOS,,,,,,

One Tall Mug coming up!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua

I'll take a Jack Daniels in a bucket while I'm in the tub with a midget.

I'm following the chart tonight.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: adjensen

Your Brandy-7 is Ready and waiting!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Now That's FUNNY!!!!

From a Shot Glass, On A Park Bench, With a Taxidermist

Sorry, Not Going to Happen,,,,,, Not This Old Women!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Sorry i'm a little late G, i have some Chamomile with valerian made at the moment

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Sorry i'm a little late G, i have some Chamomile with valerian made at the moment

Sounds good, I think I'll try a cup, Thank you.

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Thurisaz
What You Having My friend, I see you over there

Is it still a Rum and Coca Cola, like the Song?
edit on 12-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
OK, Good Night All, I'll close up and put the key in the usual place, Charles is on the Cot in the back again, catching his Beauty Nap.
The fire place is down to glowing coals and embers, all the glasses are cleaned and the tables and chairs are ready for tomorrows morning breakfast crowd, I think that I'll catch some sleep, my husband called and he's fine and taken care of the op.

Good Night,,,,, Hernando's Hideaway for now,,, I'll check in later

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
*wanders in with cigar and liberated bottle of sake .. * morning.. evening.. night as the case may be ..

@ Charles .. they view me as worse than the king of hell ( even he not want to deal with me scared he lose his job so am going be around long time .. ) they get upset that usually sun rise when dump friends at home after night out drinking ..

Ahh.. politics.. meh am an anarchist have neither need nor use for governments.. politicians or leaders of any type .. more than capable of thinking for myself and taking care of myself .. its my life .. live it on my terms .. helping those that see in need along the way ...

@ Bassago .. interesting drinking chart .. according to that I should drink from bucket .. in the bath.. with a goth .. sounds good always did think goth girls rather cute ..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

Hello, and Good Morning or Good Night,,, Which Ever You Prefer,,,,,It's good to see your still standing,,, Barely

Take that bottle of warm Sake and get some rest,,,,,, the girls will be here when you get up,,,,,

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Good evening .. yep still standing takes far more than Ive had to put me down .. both my troops and people known over the years since get unnerved that regardless how much I drink still walk and talk straight along with never get hangovers ..

Sleep only leads to the nightmares returning ... better to avoid those .. had catnap earlier ..

How goes things there ? any word on when mr g return ?

Apologies slow reply was my turn to torment the crowd erm.. mean sing .. untill after the ninth or tenth round of drinks am terrible singer ..

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
I'm Very Happy to hear your Standing Tall!

Thank you for asking, yes three days he'll be home where he belongs the Old Fox
I understand about the Nite-Mares, mr. g. has them always and lives on Naps and needs to be Physically and Mentally
Exhausted to get a solid four hours at night in bed,,,, yes, I know all about the visits and talks and regrets.

You must take a nap though, for me
my friend.
Like I tell my husband, No Man's an Island,,,
edit on 12-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join