It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
Here ya go,,, Youngster, A Cold Beer on the House,,,,You're More Than Worth The Price!

ETA: It's the Mrs. G. Mr. is out working on a buddies truck.
edit on 9-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Expat888.

I just went to the religion thread you visited. I don't know what to say about the OP. But, I hope he has somebody else managing his life, and I don't mean one of his apostles.

What is happening to the world? Is ATS a reflection of the world as it is? If so, has civilization died and all we can do is live and die honorably?

Kind of a serious question for everybody.

Is it time to admit defeat? Do we wait until after the next presidential election? I know the country is on life support, certainly in ICU, but are we finished for all practical purposes?

S
U
B
J
E
C
T

S
H
I
F
T

You may be familiar with Picabo Street who won an Olympic ski medal in the SuperG in 1998. This got her a lot of attention and added to her fortune, modest though it was. She decided to spend it on adding a wing to a hospital in her home town to treat severely ill patients. The hospital was, of course, impressed. In order to honor her for her donation, they named the wing the "Picabo ICU." (Sometimes I crack myself up.)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: guohua

Thank you kindly Mrs G,
Now about that dance...

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

Sorry to disappoint Charles, Hernando's isn't about work is it? I pretty mush feel it's a place to relax and socialize. I'll clean the bar though, no complaints. And help out as needed.

I was using the word agenda in the loosest possible manner. Basically just a "what's up" and what's to talk about today? As I pretty much never have an agenda maybe I should have chosen a different word. Sometimes text doesn't convey well.

I'll join you in that Scotch though.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut

Thank you kindly Mrs G,
Now about that dance...

Coming Right Up,,,, you are ready for Me i hope,,,, I'm a little Demanding

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Thanks, Bassago. I knew you were an all right sort of guy. But just for general information, I wouldn't object to a topic being discussed for a while to see what we can learn from each other about it.

Clean the bar? You just want to get back with the barmaids. I'll send them a warning about you and your polished ways.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charles1952

Thanks, Bassago. I knew you were an all right sort of guy. But just for general information, I wouldn't object to a topic being discussed for a while to see what we can learn from each other about it.

Clean the bar? You just want to get back with the barmaids. I'll send them a warning about you and your polished ways.

You need to Clear More Than the Bar,,,, the Youngster Wants To Dance!!!!!!!!

Another Rum & Coke,,,, Bar Keeper!
edit on 9-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: guohua
Coming Right Up,,,, you are ready for Me i hope,,,, I'm a little Demanding

Oh Lawdy,
you're going to hurt me aren't you......

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Even us Old Chinese Ladies, Like To Play,,,,, we have our Moments,,, Now Charles, Here's your Drink and the Kiss on the Cheek I Promised You,,,,,,,,
, Hope you feel better,,,, I'm so Happy your Mother is Well.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I take it that video wasn't made in China, or, if it was, the government didn't know about it. Whooooosh!

Maybe that's a test for the world. If your country will allow a video like that to be made and published, we won't worry much about you.

Actually, I don't even agree with what I just said. Maybe if they don't kill you for a video like that, we won't worry much about you.

Or, maybe that scotch was strong and I don't know what I'm saying.

By the way, I hope he enjoyed the dance. It would have set me running, making sounds between a whimper and a scream.

A kiss on the cheek? Oh, no! You're not going to get me started on a life like that. Before you know it, I'll be drinking Clappers and other degenerate acts. I'll just keep my virginal purity intact thank you.

Oh, a Clapper?

The Clapper

Place a steamed clam in the bottom of a highball glass. Fill with equal parts port wine and Cream of Wheat.

edit on 9-9-2014 by charles1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Charles, i guess you got side tracked so, i'll ease you in to the mind of EOMS.
One of the thoughts i like to entertain is thus:
The color purple, i see it, i know it and so do you.
BUT. What if you know that color as purple because you have been taught that its purple?
What if the color you are looking at is really yellow

Edit:the dance was just my style

edit on 9/9/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Here's a topic I found today that was of great personal interest and ties in with your question about America being finished. I'm pretty jazzed about it.

It goes like this if Scotland votes for independence they've laid out the basics of who can receive a Scottish passport and even claim dual citizenship there. One of the options is if you have one parent who is Scottish it's a guaranteed passport. As my mother was Scottish (from Ayr) that makes me automatically eligible.

I believe America is on it's last legs and nothing short of a civil war here will fix it. Won't matter who is elected next time either in the fake 2 party system we're still screwed IMO.

So if I'm still walking around and Scotland becomes independent I am seriously thinking of going back to Ayr. I don't have the stamina, etc to survive any additional battles.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No, actually her parent emigrated to America when Tina Guo was 5, and they are both very accomplish Musicians, for orchestra's.
That is Tina Guo and her Husband company, they produce all of her music videos.

No her type of video would not be allowed your right. But things are getting loser in China, they do have a form of a Punk band that is Government approved.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Can you send me a link to this thread.
I was looking for it, I couldn't find it.
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Who's Tending Bar,,, where's that Bar Keeper, What we Paying?

OK, Who, Wants What?

Where's Expat,,,, he should be Dragging his skinny behind in here soon, I'll get some Hot Water on for his Tea.

Chilly Beer's Coming To Ya,,,,,,

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I see I have a lot to learn. Back in my day, you young whippersnappers couldn't see a dance like that unless you knew somebody that could get you into a hoochee koochee joint for the show and bathtub gin. (Please smile at that, my humor isn't going over very well.)

BUT. What if you know that color as purple because you have been taught that its purple?
What if the color you are looking at is really yellow

All right, my brain is already fuzzy. Let me offer two simple answers which are probably not what you mean. Then you can help me understand better. Yours is a mind I'd really like to get to know.

Simple answer #1 Then we'd better change the name of the color and start calling it yellow. (Boo. Hiss. That's not right.)

Simple answer #2 Then I'd have a very strange form of color blindness. (That's terrible. Wait for EOMS' explanation.)

OK, I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It was on ZeroHedge. Here you go.
Thought about making a thread on it but I'm taking the day off.

Are You Eligible For A Scottish Passport?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Hmmm! Verrrrry Interesting!

Both of my parents were born in Manitoba, Canada. Maybe I should look too.

I know this sounds chauvinistic, but I believe that a strong and resolute America, with the support of other liberty loving nations, could defeat any threat to freedom. I also believe that it's doubtful if we have a strong and resolute America.

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

That's a good start Charles and there is no right answer, only more questions. Like these.
What if you will never know what color "purple" really is and would it matter what you call it?

posted on Sep, 9 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Thank you my friend, Really, I want to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join