It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hernando's Hideaway. Another Thread "almost certainly not for you."

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888
Very Real and touching video, Thank you

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: charles1952
My Dear Charles, Let me tell you, Your Mother Sounds GREAT, Trust me when I tell you, Just Breath Deep and Relax and let it work,,,,, You want ice with that Pepsi?

OK, ice it is, maybe in a chilled glass to, I'm waiting for that music, I need a change
and not of what I'm Drinking.
Jealous, mr g. no never, he knows me to well, I'd never stray,,, he's to good for me, but don't tell him that, his Head Is Big Enough, The Old Bastard!!!

edit on 8-9-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well
it's 01:00 am in Phoenix, Arizona and I don't see any one left in the bar, every one gone home.
Charles took his Pepsi and throw me a kiss and shook my husband hand and walked out with his shoulder back and head high.
Expat, keep eyeing the Blonde in the corner table who was nursing her umbrella drink and eye Expat back,,,,,

Was it Love or Lust,,,,,,OK LUST

Expat, see a Doctor,,,,,
Kidding

I guess I'll lock the doors and turn off the music and make sure the windows are shut

But, if you really want in,,,, it's open for business,,,,, just come on in and leave us a note

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: guohua
Welcome .. glad to hear you enjoyed the video ..
Apologies disappeared had old injury from my s.o.g days act up went and got accupuncture treatment for it ..

Hehe .. if saw a doctor the doctor would end up needing centuries of therapy and strong medications after the first five minutes .. besides hell of alot more relaxing to drink and smoke not to mention cheaper ..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Morning everyone
I'll just put on a pot of coffee and some relaxing tunes if anyone cares to listen

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: EyesOpenMouthShut
Morning .. its 00:31 here sat out with bottle of sake and cigar enjoying a nice night here along with the autumn festival celebrations earlier ..

Nice vid with some great music you posted .. thanks ..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Good morning, nice and mellow in here. Looks like the rest of the crew is off snoozing. Coffee sounds good though.

I think I'll hang out here as that last Ukraine thread I made has once again devolved into derailing, off topic posts and name calling. Can't really be bothered to even read some of that crap. Also I've notice a strange hesitancy of the modes to want to get involved with anything relating to the Ukraine conflict.

Almost like those threads are radioactive to them, I must have sent 4 or 5 alerts for bad behavior on the last two threads about Ukraine and only once did a mod come in a tell people to behave. I wonder why?
edit on 706am3636am102014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
@Expat: You're very welcome, anytime
@Bassago: Help yourself to all the coffee you like, it seems i don't like it anymore for some reason. Didn't even make it through one cup.
It's sad when a good thread goes to the dump.
Maybe the mods know its gotten that far out of hand and are just waiting for the reason to close it?

edit on 9/8/2014 by EyesOpenMouthShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Morning .. yes a refreshing change from the insanity of some threads .. have noticed the ukraine threads get as heated as the israel threads ..

Hadnt expected there were places where even mods fear to tread .. thought the mods were supposed to be fearless at all times .. or maybe they holding out for hazard pay ..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Odd developing an aversion to coffee .. could there be something with your water supply making it taste off ? or did you get different brand than usual ?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
No, there isn't anything different about the ingredients.
i suspect it might have something to do with my recent activities with the 6th chakra

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Had wondered as some coffee producers have been adding extra ingredients in recent recent years to their coffee ..

Hmm.. its possible it could be from that or even possible a blockage of chi flow cause it as well ..

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That's possible also but since it's a new change and the chakra activity is new as well.. i'm leaning toward that one.
Tea is nicer now though

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thank You for the Morning Music,,, Sorry I'm late, Coffee and a Moon Cake Please

Very Nice Music, I just listen again as I type, I like it, Thank you.
@ Expat,,, Take your A$$ home and get some Sleep,,,,,,,,,

You need to tell Charles how well Acupuncture works for Aches & Pains and the Spirit and Mind,,,,

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
TEA, Yes, What's your Favorite tea, do you have one, is it Decaf or regular?

Have you tried Artichoke Tea, Expat will have heard of this, it's a Vietnamese Specialty.

I like a decaf for de-stressing at the end of the day.
It's a Lemon Ginger Caffeine Herbal tea.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

If you liked that music give this a try

i like green tea's and chamomile's.
Never had artichoke tea, is it good?

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'll mention the ingredients for you.
Ginger Root, Lemongrass, Safflower, Tropical Hibiscus & Citric Acid, Oregon Mint, Cinnamon from Indonesia and Soy.

Really great Aroma and good for your Balder and intestines.

ETA:
Yes, Yes, My husband is Dakota Sioux Indian and he has much of this music, to help calm his Spirit at those times he's visited by his Old Friends.

It's Very Beautiful Music, isn't it. I find it Amazing that two Cultures, that are separated by by an Ocean and over 5000 miles of land can still have music and dress and a culture of living so Similar.
I talk about my husbands Native American Culture of Old and My Relative that I'm apart of being that I'm a Yan's Chinese, my people are also Mongolian Chinese.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

That's some interesting stuff. And like most 'unexplored' areas most information that is found will be just as full of misleading dogma as anything else. Perhaps egotism is not exclusive to individuals and can extend to an external group dogma..

You say 'its new,' so be wary.
Most who speak on it are trying to teach themselves, and those lessons may not be relevant to you and can even be detrimental.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

YEA, What you having this morning,,,,,,, is it morning there, it's 10:10 AM here.

posted on Sep, 8 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That sounds amazing

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join